• Male- Cannot orgasm

OTWarrior [sign in to see picture]

Hello

I have had a bit of the problem in the past few months, where I am horny most of the time, can cum easily, yet I have no orgasm. I have the beginning feeling, but that's about it.

Has any other man had this problem? How can you solve it?

[suspended user]

suspended user

yes i have afew years ago and all i remember was i kept working at it by myself and with the missus too.it made me sore but was good in the end .i think t may have been qiucker though if i'd gone to see my gp first

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hello there.

You cum easily but don't orgasm? Do you mean you ejaculate but don't get the feeling of orgasming or you have the feeling but do not ejactulate?

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Occasionally I (G) have an orgasms without ejaculation - still feels great, but no cum to show for it. This has only happened in the last couple of years and I9 thought it might be due to getting older. If it happened continually I'd seek medical advice.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps the Stamina Training Unit Fleshlight might help with your problem? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13190

However if it's not a case of you ejaculating too easily and a question of stability and endurance perhaps experimenting with toys like strokers and sleeves may help with the orgasms? They may try and help you overcome the barrier to feeling the full orgasm experience.

Some more details may help to give better advice but good luck!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Lots of possibilities - one for your GP I think (however difficult it might be to start that conversation)

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

I never knew you could ejaculate and not orgasm...

I definitely think you should talk to your GP if it keeps on occuring, as they will be able to give you proper medical advice. :)

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Very strange.... I would understand orgasm without cum... yes, GP is probably the best bet.

Good luck with that!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I literally was reading about this earlier in the day. I came across it in a wikipedia hop.

It's called Sexual anhedonia. I'd reccomend going to your gp about it for a start, cause they are properly trained to deal with this sort of gubbins.

Inara14 wrote:

I definitely think you should talk to your GP if it keeps on occuring, as they will be able to give you proper medical advice. :)

Yep (prostate massage?), and the other way around, think tantric sex.

I personally hate it without the orgasm, frustrating.

Pixieking wrote:

I literally was reading about this earlier in the day. I came across it in a wikipedia hop.

It's called Sexual anhedonia. I'd reccomend going to your gp about it for a start, cause they are properly trained to deal with this sort of gubbins.

Thank you all for the replies, the above makes sense as I have been suffering from depression recently.

WandA wrote:

Hello there.

You cum easily but don't orgasm? Do you mean you ejaculate but don't get the feeling of orgasming or you have the feeling but do not ejactulate?

I ejaculate fairly easily (depending on the activity and how stimulated I am) but just don't get the pleasurable feeling.

A trip to the GP or GUM clinic is needed I think. Thanks people :)

WandA wrote:

Inara14 wrote:

Yep (prostate massage?), and the other way around, think tantric sex.

I personally hate it without the orgasm, frustrating.

I bought one of those anerois(sic) prostate massagers, but could never figure out how to get it to work. The most it got me was really horny, I couldn't cum with it.

OTWarrior wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

Thank you all for the replies, the above makes sense as I have been suffering from depression recently.

WandA wrote:

Hello there.

I ejaculate fairly easily (depending on the activity and how stimulated I am) but just don't get the pleasurable feeling.

A trip to the GP or GUM clinic is needed I think. Thanks people :)

Best to go to the GP. I have ejaculated without orgasm before but not on a regular basis.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Best to go to the GP. I have ejaculated without orgasm before but not on a regular basis.

Yup, it's happened to me a few times as well but like you never on a regular basis. I think a trip to the GP, as everyone is saying, would be your best choice of action.

premium90 [sign in to see picture]

As above, you will have to seek medical advice - see your GP.

They can pinpoint what is going on. It could be linked to medication you are on or anything else.

No point assuming and looking on the internet. Go and put your mind to rest.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

definitely a doctors visit in order.

I've had "crap orgasms" before when cumming quickly during sex, but never ejaculated without any orgasm. All I would suggest if this is the case would be to take your time, and try not to orgasm for some time while masturbating until you can't take any more. Always makes orgasm far more intense for me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.