• Mrs G's lost her adventurous streak

mr&mrsg [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

Mrs G and i have been together 10 years and recently i bought her her first vibe. She has so far refused to use it despite previously being adventurous and up for trying new things such as bondage (soft) and anal (which she now enjoys). Any ideas on how to get her into trying her new friend?

thanks

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

i have the same problem we have been maried 2 years in 2 weeks and she wont realy try new things i broght her a finger vibe and she wont try it eather even though she said the big one is not right 4 her any more so i will keep an eye on hear to see the reply. sorry i cant be a help good luck

Sweet-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Have you asked your ladies why they won't use them? It could easily be something as simple to rectify as some sensitivity or soreness in their tissues. I have no idea what ages your ladies are but there are various things that change in us all the time. Most of these things can be sorted out or adapted to.

Another thought is that perhaps you could try doing something they fantisize about first? I'm sure you already do things for their pleasure alone but there is always something new to try.

Have fun!

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

mine is 24 she wont really try new things and she doesnt have any fantisie. i do she says she will try them but its taken about 7 monthes to get her round to doing one of them and i still dont think it will ever happen x x

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

You could get them to come on here and have a look around the forums and have a look in the sale, there might be something she likes the look of. Good luck!

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

Some people are like that though and I don't think that you should really force them on them. As ILMM says, why don't you introduce them to the sales, or start off gently with the lingerie?

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Mr G and Doc, First off, Welcome Mr G and Hello Doc, Don't believe we've had the pleasure yet?!

I had/have this very same problem, But ILMM Has very good advice for a start!

My oh first of all thought I was a member on some seedy/flirty/pervy sex foum, Lol I know... Anyway, She went mental, Then one day I left the forums open on my intro thread on her netbook for her to find, And well, She changed her mind.

A few weeks later, After becoming friends with a select few girls on here, She joined up, And since then has been slowely opening up to the girls etc,

I mean no offence by this Lady-J ( Thats my oh on here! )!.... But Jade's probably one of THE MOST reserved, Close minded, Stupborn people you could talk to when it comes to sexuality etc, But since being on here, That's now changing!

So, I say, Introduce them to this site/forum and take it from there. Maybe begin by saying you want to splash out on them as a belated christmas gift. Doesn't have to be toys, Could be a massage kit, Or some chocolate willies?!

It all starts somewhere. And Your ladies may just start talking to a few of the girls on here and begin to think differently.

I hope this helps for now? I'll chime back in in a while to see what the others are saying ;) Paul

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Kooky wrote:

Some people are like that though and I don't think that you should really force them on them. As ILMM says, why don't you introduce them to the sales, or start off gently with the lingerie?

This too!

I ws at a point where I was virtually pestering Jade every day. All I was doing was pushing her farther away!

You have to back off and let it take it's own couse/pace.

Believe me, I know how that sometimes isn't easy at all.

Jade has literally no sex drive at all, Where as I suffer from Hypersexuality pretty much 24/7 for months and months at a time! It can get very unbearable for us bot, But I try hard as hell to leave her be, Because in the end, Doing that, Lets her work on her libido easier, than if she was under pressure!

;)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Welcome

Did you talk to her fully before you bought it? Or did you just spring it on her? She may be feeling threatened/worried/concerned as to why it has just appeared? Or she is perhaps embarassed to use it in front of you?

Years ago, before I was so enlightened, an ex bought me a rabbit, but there was absolutely no way I would use it in front if him, I think I was worried about his feelings, in case I appeared to "like" it more than him or just plain old embarassment at what it did to me, no idea, but I rarely used it when he was around, maybe your good lady has similar feelings?

I guess it's all about communication and approach, chat to her, see if she will tell you her concerns, you've been together a long time so hopefully she will be open. Slowly, slowly, time and reassurance could be the key.

Good luck

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Depends why she won't. Doesn't like the idea of using plastic. Moral/religious objections etc...

Best to ask her really.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

I'm with Wanda you need to talk to her and find out why, there could be so many reasons why she won't try it.

did you ask her before you bought it? I don't think that I would like my oh to buy a toy for me without talking to me first about it.

Communication is the key.

bumble [sign in to see picture]

I don't have much to add to this thread as you've already been given great advice. All i would suggest is to perhaps introduce things you can use together, rather than things just for her.

As has MTC says, she may be embarrassed to use toys in front of you, definitely worth asking her!

A cock ring might be a good place to start? They are non-threatening to look at and you can both get pleasure from it. Good Luck x

mr&mrsg [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

Wow I wasn't expecting as many or as quick responses. Thanks everyone.

In response to Most asked question, no I just went ahead and bought the vibe (it was a jelly green giant 8 inches n thick) so I made a mistake there as I found out last night that this is way to big for her.

We had a great time last night exploring with one of the bullet type vibes on a string, she was nervous at first but enjoyed it and turned it up to max speed when I gave her the controls!!!!

Thanks again everyone, she doesn't know about the forum but I might have to show her now!

Feel free to friend us

A grateful R

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

have you considered gettingmore of a beginners vibe? people often make the mistake of getting vibes that are waay too big and intimidating for their first try,

you could go for somehting smaller and slimmer, or something designed for clitoral stimualtion on its own.

have a look at how your partner masturbates, and try to tailor your vibrator choices to that. for example if she only orgasms through clitoral stimulation try somehting that can be used on the clit such as a bullet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.