• Looking for a bit of advice

Tom [sign in to see picture]

Hi, im thinking about buying this for my girlfriend:
    Remote Control 10 Function Love Egg with Sleeve

but i have some questions:
    if shes wearing a dress with just a thong on underneath, wouldnt the egg slowly ease out when shes walking, dancing or sitting through out the evening? I know in theory she could place it deep as possible when she puts it in, but does it stay where she puts it? or does it gradually slide to her underwear and rest there, maybe even pop out because all shes wearing is a thong?

And does this website have everything in stock? just that id like to recieve this toy for her by 7th January as we're going out for a special occassion that day.

Thanks in advance!

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, welcome to the site.

Regardless of the choice of underwear, the PC muscles should hold the egg in place. Think of it this way - items women put up there at a certain time of the month don't fall out if the lady is wearing a thong, yes?

Tom [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, im glad then that she (probably) wont feel uncomfortable with it inside for like an entire evening lol of walking between bars and dancing in the clubs. If it goes too far inside her while shes dancing she will probably be needing the ladies room anyway due to all the drinking so she can adjust it maybe.

Thanks ladies! hope you have a pleasurable time later for new years, hehe ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.