• First time... (stories)

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

Right, most people supposedly have an embarrassing first time experience. I know the first pack of condoms I bought for my first time were the Durex performa which just ended up putting me to sleep and lets just say: very tight hole (virgin) + floppy/limp, half asleep fella... The worst part about this, not only did I waste money on buying them in the first place, I had to go out the next day and buy some which did not put me to sleep . Did I mention we are still together over four & half years later... Thinking back a lot has changed/progressed! I think I must have made up for it since then, lol.

Can anyone top this?

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

Half way up a mountain in a secluded spot, 60 seconds of "getting it out of the way" during which we got spotted by a gang of 15 year olds. Enough said

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Nothing that bad for me, although it did have an interesting build up in the weeks and months beforehand.

Things were getting involved, and I was beginning to feel like I might want sex soon. He doesn't like condoms, and I was paranoid about them splitting etc so I decided I wanted something a little more permanent. I book in an appointment at the GUM clinic and the doctor talks me into having the contraceptive implant. Of course, I couldn't have it there and then because I'd missed my last period. I NEVER miss periods, and trust it to be sod's law that that would be the one I missed. I was told to ring back for another appointment once my next period came. About a month later it did, and it was one of the longest waits ever. I've never had so much riding on a period, nor have I ever been so happy to discover blood in my knickers!

Anyway, I went and got it done, all was well, just had to wait a week for it to kick in. However, the first time I made an appointment the doctor told me my boyfriend should get an STD test since he wasn't a virgin, and me being paranoid I insisted, I wouldn't do anything until I knew with absolute certainty. He'd procrastinated in getting an appointment and it was going to be another two weeks before we heard the results of that (although I think it was shorter than that in the end). On the day of his appointment, one of his relatives suffered a heart attack and died, so all of his family were around the hospital where he had his appointment. I remember him texting me about what he'd say if he bumped into one of them!

The actual even wasn't embarrassing or anything like that, although it did hurt so much I consider it a preview of childbirth. I'll always remember the date because I act in a local pantomime, and the day was the day after the one we did that year. I have a memory box where I keep little mementos of things we've done together - cinema tickets, the texts we sent each other when we started going out etc - and there's a poster for that pantomime in there. It's nice to look at and just have that secret smile on your face knowing what happened the day after.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit weird in that I don't remember mine.

I started messing around really young with somone around my age, and if you took a gun to my head and told me to say the date then I could hazzard a guess of between a couple of years.

I honestly don't know.

My semi-offical, for lack of a better date, time was when I was 15, but even that wasn't really anything I hadn't done before, just in a different way.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

On the night I thought I was gonna lose my virginity I had some drinks in attempt to calm the nerves. Not sure if it was the constant stream of alcohol being poured down my throat or if my nerves still got the better of me but when it came to the moment of truth I couldn't get it up! We started off kissing and fondling and I went down on her. In fact, this was the first time I had done anything with a girl, including kissing. She seemed to be enjoying herself and returned the favour. It felt incredible, to feel a girl's lips wrapped around me for the first time and this definitely got me excited. I went to put a condom on but within moments of her taking her mouth off me I was losing wood and fast! I tried to ignore it, hurriedly rolled the condom on and tried to force it in anyway. The more I tried, the more nervous I got and things went downhill from there. We gave up and just went to sleep.

Boy was the next morning awkward!

My first real time was actually quite a memorable experience. I had travelled to Sheffield for a friend's birthday and met a girl on the night out. We got to know each other over the next few weeks and she invited me to stay with her for a few days as I lived in different city. On the first evening we went out for a few drinks. When we got in later that night I was so horny. We we're practically dry humping on the sofa whilst her housemate was passed out on the other chair lol! We eventually went upstairs and the foreplay began. Everything started off well, but when I went to penetrate her, it happened again! But this girl was very understanding and was really nice about the whole thing. She told me not to worry and that we'd go at my pace.

The next day after I got out the shower and went back into her room, she was asleep. I wanted to thank her for being so nice the night before so I offered to give her a back massage as she had told me she really enjoyed them. I caressed my fingertips over her soft naked skin and occasionally gave her a cheeky tickle by running my nails up and down the length of her spine. She had told me this drove her wild and I took full advantage of that. Her breathing began to sharpen and she whispered something softly. I leaned in and asked her to repeat it. "This really makes me want to fuck you" she had said. "Let me try on you"

So we switch positions and she began massaging me. After only a few minutes I had felt totally relaxed. She began softly tickling me, running her fingernails slowly up my spine and across my shoulders, from one to the other. When I could take no more I leapt up, threw her down on the bed and kissed her passionately. My hands began to wander and naturally ended up between her legs, I could tell she wasn't lying what she said earlier and felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy.

I began to finger her, her moans suggested I was making a half decent job and she didn't object when I went down to have a taste. She actually said she was quite impressed with my technique, and had a lot of potential, even though I had only done it once before with another girl.

She returned the favour but wouldn't let me reach climax. She pulled a condom out from under her pillow and watched me put it on. Then she climbed on top and told me to let her do all the work. It was such an amazing sight, watching her grind her body on mine as her pert little breasts bounced up and down. She kept telling me to relax and breathe and ask her to slow down if I needed her to. I couldn't believe that this girl was making it all about me.

This felt like it went on forever, and I'm glad it did, as I was loving every second of it. Eventually she pulled herself off me and crawled to the head of the bed. She leaned back on her elbows, spread her legs and told me to fuck her.

I leaned in and she guided my cock back inside her. I began to thrust, slowly at first and could feel her rocking her body back into mine. Once we had established a rhythm she told me to push harder. I did as i was told but didn't last much longer and within a few minutes I came hard and very intensely.

I had to leave the next day as apparently her ex was coming round unexpectedly for some reason and she thought it was best I wasn't there. No idea whether this was true or not but I tried contacting her days later and never heard from her since.

Who knows, maybe she thought I was crap in bed, and I probably was. But at the time she made it feel comfortable and natural. It wasn't forced and there was no pressure. I like to think this made up for my rather humiliating first attempt!

Sorry for the essay! Once I got thinking about it I just couldn't stop typing!

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

Wow, that was quite a story!

Johnny Roach wrote:

... I couldn't believe that this girl was making it all about me. ...

When you said this, I kind of expected the punch line at the end to be that she tried to charge you for her services.

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Mine was awful. I was 13 and my then bf who was 16/17 said he wanted it and me being so young had never even done anything before, so he got me hammered on Vodka and then took me upstairs, at first i thought we were just going to play around but it ended up being full on. It fucking hurt aswell and wasnt too great.

Looking back, it was a huge mistake, but i had lots of encounters after that which were very very fun but now have amazing sex with my husband who i dearly love which i think makes it all the more better.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

mine was also awful- was 16, drunk and stoned at a festival and ended up having sex with this guy in a tent with my friend lying asleep next to us (oh the shame).

not only that but it was unprotected and only momentary- was so not ready for it, it was agony so i had to make him stop.

terrible mistake!! oh and morning after pill the next day to top it all off.

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Barring my first sexual experience which is something I don't want to go in to, though I didn't actually lose my virginity then, the time I did lose my virginity was really good! My partner didn't actually know I was a virgin til he found the resistnace trying to get inside me!

He was really nice and told me lots of things that encouraged me and made me feel super sexy. We did it in doggy position and it felt fantastic! A little uncomfortable to start with, but his biting and encouragement and kind words of "I don't believe you have never done this before" and "Damn, your sexy" Was just incredible!

After that we became almost a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship. Lasted about 3 weeks but it was one of the most incredible 3 weeks of my entire sex life!

Youre definitely lucky then! He sounds like he was brilliant and understanding.

Mine was nothing to sing and dance about really. Both my ex and I were 16 and incredibly naive. It didnt hurt, and was fairly fun. We did it three times that evening actually. The amusing thing was, was that it was in my Mum's bed (which she wasnt using anymore i must add) in our other house.... I had no problems with it at the time, but looking back at it, i think we probably should have done it somewhere else!!

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

I was 15 - a few weeks after my birthday and I was on a school exchange to Denmark.

On the ferry on the way over all of us got amazingly pissed but at that good point when you still know what you;re doing but are drunk enough not to care I got together with a very .., friendly girl - part of our group. Thing is as well as being a little drunk, it was also a Force 9 gale ... in the North Sea ... the captain had to apologize for running out of sick bags, though thankfully seasickness is not a problem I suffer from.

So I lost my virginity to a lovely girl (whose name I will keep to myself!) in a Force 9 gale in a DFDS ferry to Denmark whilst a bit pissed.

I have to say I remember EVERY second and it was great - the rocking sensations of the boat together with my rocking motions ... sensational!

I have to say though I did not last long at all - it was all too much. But I made an unexpected quick recovery ... well, you do at that age!

So I have very fond memories indeed and think of R often ...

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Sam66 wrote:

I was 15 - a few weeks after my birthday and I was on a school exchange to Denmark.

On the ferry on the way over all of us got amazingly pissed but at that good point when you still know what you;re doing but are drunk enough not to care I got together with a very .., friendly girl - part of our group. Thing is as well as being a little drunk, it was also a Force 9 gale ... in the North Sea ... the captain had to apologize for running out of sick bags, though thankfully seasickness is not a problem I suffer from.

So I lost my virginity to a lovely girl (whose name I will keep to myself!) in a Force 9 gale in a DFDS ferry to Denmark whilst a bit pissed.

I have to say I remember EVERY second and it was great - the rocking sensations of the boat together with my rocking motions ... sensational!

I have to say though I did not last long at all - it was all too much. But I made an unexpected quick recovery ... well, you do at that age!

Okay - that has to beat all of the stories so far for originality!

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Inara14 wrote:

Sam66 wrote:

Okay - that has to beat all of the stories so far for originality!

Seconded! Haven't heard anything like that before.

Inara... maybe would have been a little more tactful to do it somewhere else...

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

my first time was pretty damn good....

It was my now-boyfriends birthday party, i didn't drink much but he got a bit drunk. Anyway he'd said i could crash at his, he was gonna get the sofa bed out but cos he was drunk he couldn't be bothered.

So he made me share his single bed, anyway funnily enough i told him not to touch me, 20 minutes later we were having sex, was kinda drunk and unco-ordinated but was really good, although i was kinda not so sensible and we never used anything but it was ok, he was too drunk to finish lol!

A week later he asked me out and its our 10 month anniversary in a few days :)

But every word true!

I'm not telling you about other times - I don't necessarily come out all that well!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sam66 wrote:

But every word true!

I'm not telling you about other times - I don't necessarily come out all that well!

sounds like you have a bit of an ol sea dog inside of you and so did she ha ha well done sam

I'd love to repeat the whole rocking while cocking movement - it was quite unique!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.