• Ffm/photoswap

    1293989746
    bumble [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 240
    • Joined: 14 Apr 2010

    boredhousewife wrote:

    I have used this app and have had a great deal of adult fun and sometimes amusement using this app.

    I made a "virtual sex friend" using this app and sent him some rather intimate pictures of my and a range of toys I have.I And I have to say he reciprocated in the pic sending

    Tonight I went to my local for a meal with my parents and who is sitting at the bar drinking a pint? Yes the recipient of my photos..... OMG!!!!!!!

    Neither of us knew where to look both blushing an extreme shade of crimson. LOL

    Haha, that must have been so embarassing!

    It sounds like fun, but there is no way i would send a pic of my face!

    1293991378
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 349
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    Isn't technology wonderful

    1293994814
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6342
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

    Isn't technology wonderful

    What is truely wonderful is how quickly we pervert great tech and science to get our rocks off. Oooo E-lec-tris-ity you say? You can make things buzz really fast? Oooo really!?

    1294002730
    Bug Dude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    I'd be very cautious. You know I phone's and Androids have the option to Geotagphotos? Effectively adding the GPS co-ordinates to photos taken with your phone. I'd make very very sure that the geotagging is either turned off on your phone or that the app strips out any geotags. Otherwise, it could feasibly lead someone right to where the picture was taken: and you...

    1294006219
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Bug Dude wrote:

    I'd be very cautious. You know I phone's and Androids have the option to Geotagphotos? Effectively adding the GPS co-ordinates to photos taken with your phone. I'd make very very sure that the geotagging is either turned off on your phone or that the app strips out any geotags. Otherwise, it could feasibly lead someone right to where the picture was taken: and you...

    I did not know this! I don't use this FFM app thingy but good to know about the geotag thing anyway!

    1294008145
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 349
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

    Isn't technology wonderful

    What is truely wonderful is how quickly we pervert great tech and science to get our rocks off. Oooo E-lec-tris-ity you say? You can make things buzz really fast? Oooo really!?

    Haha exactly! Even in some cases perversion drives technology - I remember reading years ago about how early video streaming was pioneered by the porn industry. Now blogs, twitter, everything can be used to get our rocks off. I love this century!

    1294008475
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6342
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

    Isn't technology wonderful

    What is truely wonderful is how quickly we pervert great tech and science to get our rocks off. Oooo E-lec-tris-ity you say? You can make things buzz really fast? Oooo really!?

    Haha exactly! Even in some cases perversion drives technology - I remember reading years ago about how early video streaming was pioneered by the porn industry. Now blogs, twitter, everything can be used to get our rocks off. I love this century!

    21st C = Robot sex dolls. Nuff said.

    1295434234
    chuds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2010

    willing to give it a go

    1295466312
    chuds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2010

    I have just downloaded ffm but I have no buddies to try it with my name on there is chides if anyone would be kind enough to add me so I can try it out,,,,thanks

    1295466620
    LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2010

    I wouldn't do nothing like that, as ultimately if your picture ended up on a minors phone, they could trace that right back to you network provider and your number and you'd be in deep ****

    1295469031
    chuds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2010

    Sorry typo It's chuds1

    1295471913
    tinkerbellpolly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2011

    All sounds very random, never heard of it at all, whats it called?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.