• Is there such a thing as too much sex?

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

From reading Shaydees post about not being able to stop having sex. I was wondering if there is such a thing as too much sex?

I know I am a nymph as is my OH, we have been together nearly a year and basically still go at it like rabbits. Now I know there is the "honeymoon" phase etc ... but we can literally be at it 24/7.... is that abnormal or just a compliment to each other?!?!

I told a friend that we were at it ever day about 7 times a day while on holiday and she said thats Sexaholic Anonymous stuff..... I thought it was normal !!! lol

thoughts/comments/agreements anyone?

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I think there can be too much sex, but only in the sense that you're going at it for the sake of it before your bodies have properly recovered from the last time! I used to be able to go at several times in a row with my OH (we see each other once a week and used to average 2-3 times in that one day), but I think my body has changed now and it tends to really tire me out after the first session. We usually still have a second session but it just doesnt feel half as good, like my body can't be bothered. It's a shame, because it's not that I dont want sex and dont want to enjoy it, it's just that my body's screwing me over!

Ecksvie, I see him twice a week so I think we just wind each other up so much it builds to full on horn! We do have days where it is much less.... just my mate made me feel slightly abnormal that we can go this much without causing pain!!!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

As I haven't had sex for months now, I'd like to be in a position to find out, haha, but in all seriousness, I do think you can reach a stage where you just appear to be doing it for the sake of it, and as Ecksvie said without having giving your body chance to recover, and soreness is not good... but OV if you're both happy and not getting soreness or pain then go for it, why the hell not? As I say, I'd love to have the chance.... haha!

simker [sign in to see picture]

I think there can only be too much when either partner decides that they are not enjoying it as much. Then a couple need to explore new ways to spice things up. We have our moments where ~Mrs Simker does seem to loose her appitie but at this moment in time, sex is as interesting, varied and exciting as ever, enjoying daily sessions still after 18 years together.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Ecks, it's too much if bits fall off!

The real answer is what ever you are not comfortable with and if it stops daily life.

all seems pretty good then.... we're pretty mutual on the enjoyment factor.... i shall carry on and enjoy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.