• Can't stop having sex :S

Shaydee [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, I've been on LH for a while but this is my first post.

Well I've been with my boyfriend for just over two years, and over the past few months I've been getting more and more insatiable. I've always been quite sexed, since about the age of 10 I've been facsinated with sex and masturbating, at the age of 12 I was diagnosed depressed and by 13 I discovered alchohol- then 14 I had sex for the first time and for the next 2 years I had sex with pretty much anyone I could, I'm not sure why but it became a bit of a problem as did the drinking while I was 16 I had a really rough time, I went a tad mental and had to have a lot of counselling for drugs and stuff, but I never had the confidence to bring up my sex issues. I got better and I'm generally of sound mind now :) But my need for sex is driving a wedge between me and my boyfriend! :( I was always quite horny, but so was he and we had sex about 7 times a week (Not necesarily every day though) but recently I've been needing it every day! So badly that if I don't get it I get grumpy... I don't mean to treat him badly, obviously I don't want to force him to have sex but at the time I can get quite mean,.. I masturbate a good few times a day, but it doesnt really compare to the real thing, I'm fed up of arguments with my boy because he feels like I'm saying he's rubbish with my tone if he says he doesn't fancy it... it's not like we don't have sex more than most people but my drive is so high it just feels like it's not enough!

I love him and don't want him to feel crap or like he can't satisfy me just because I can't controll myself, and I'd never dream of having sex with anyone else but I just don't know what to do :(

I'm not ashamed of my sex drive and I'd never want to lose it and to say I wan't to "dampen" it might seem insane to most people, but it just feels out of controll and I'm constantly thinking about sex... I'm only 18 and have already done some of the most extreme things out there, but I just feel like I need more, and if I got more I'd just want more... Is there anything I can do :S

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

Where do you live? I'm on my way over!!

Seriously, I don't think a big sexual appetite is ever a problem provided you don't let it spill over outside of your relationship without the other persons consent. If your hurting your partner then its wrong

WandA [sign in to see picture]

It's a really difficult thing to have. One partner feels unsatisfied at times while the other feels pressured and insufficient.

Perhaps making masturbation more engaging for yourself would work, maybe even have him helping a bit (which might get him in the mood). Exercise? That can help some people release energy or at least make them too tired afterwards! Depending on how often you do perhaps just making more time for sex and relaxation can work.

Good luck.

I-Love-Women x [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Perhaps making masturbation more engaging for yourself would work, maybe even have him helping a bit (which might get him in the mood). Exercise? That can help some people release energy or at least make them too tired afterwards! Depending on how often you do perhaps just making more time for sex and relaxation can work.

I suppose I'm in the same boat as you Shaydee but from the male point of view. I love sex and don't seem to get enough although what we do have is brilliant It doesn’t satisfy me and I need more. I totally agree with WandA comment as I burn the frustration with cycling and going to the gym and masterbate for quick releaf which works fine for me.

I like to have sex when ever the mood takes us not at bed time with the light off although that is nice sometimes but in the kitchen or on the stairs or even in the car inside garage anywhere that turns us on. I like to massage her before and after sex and this helps us both in a big way.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Ive been through this in the past and have now luckily met someone who can actually keep up with me... hes a total horny bugger too..

I used to literally mastrubate 5-6 times a day, my ex liked sex once whenever..... It would come and go to be honest.... usually closer to when my period was due!!

Dont worry about upsetting your OH.... they wank when we're not there and i'm pretty sure its ok if girls do too!!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, i think that quite a few of us on here have high sex drives, i want sex much more than my OH, it makes me feel unwanted if he isn't in the mood and i am! The others have given some good suggestions as usual! Good luck

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

I am so randy right now. I definately go through phases of extreme hornyness!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i think we all do. Thinking about it is one thing but doing it is another,.thanks for a strong wrist and strong fingers too

mr squirrel [sign in to see picture]

As has been said, probably most people on here have high sex drives, hence them being here!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.