• Public naughtiness

Belles [sign in to see picture]

I love a bit of outdoor/public naughtiness. Especially subtle things like going out wearing a short skirt with crotchless knickers or none at all, or wearing a butt plug or jiggle balls. Going out into the local pub with only me and the OH knowing. He gets very turned on by it and we normally have a sneaky little play with one another in a dark corner!

I haven't had sex outside for years, perhaps once it's warmed up a bit. There are loads of perfect places to do it where I live. Bring on the warmer weather!!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Ive been getting more and more curious about this recently actually. I'd never thought about it before it was mentioned in passing a few weeks ago as a joke.

Im not quite sure if its actually a turn on for me, or if its my large large curiosity streak kicking in. Definitely not outside when its cold though!

Miss Bunny [sign in to see picture]

My man has bought me a remote controlled vibrating egg as an early Christmas present, I think I might pop it in and do my weekly shop or go to the pub following your suggestions - very naughty!

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Certainly sounds like fun - bit easier for the ladies to do it discretely though...

"Hi, yes, everythings normal sir. A boner you say? No sir, I always look like this in the morning."

Awkward.... but no - havent tried, high on my list of to-do's though

lover9110 [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I spent my childhood in and out of Matlock Bath because it's so close to where I live. Quite special seeing all the bikers there and brings back extra special memories now since me and WandA met for the first time there :D No public kinkiness there though since we were just meeting for the first time!

Adx

It's not like we did anything 'naughty' on our second meet...

Adx

Up on the hill near some open fields, if you walk up the twisting maze of paths, through an old stone archway and carry on, it feels like you're on the top of the world near the cliff edge, hardly anyone up there but still public enough for it to be naughty, especially as 2 climbers suddenly appeared near us when we'd finished! That really pumped us with adrenaline, 2 minutes later and we'd have been caught full on

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Id love some outdoors naughtiness but not at the moment, maybe when it gets warmer. But places i have would be: School, in the car in car parks, woods, laybys etc etc and on the coastal path at chapel porth, and a field.

I cant wait till summer and we can get more outdoor naughtiness in

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

We've been talking about going shopping while i wear a remove controlled egg but to be honest I wouldnt know where to start toy wise for this whole exciting part... and is there anyway we can do it to the men while out??? I like to give the OH hardons in random places while out which I have stopped as well they are not easy to ignore!!! hehehe

WandA [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

We've been talking about going shopping while i wear a remove controlled egg but to be honest I wouldnt know where to start toy wise for this whole exciting part... and is there anyway we can do it to the men while out??? I like to give the OH hardons in random places while out which I have stopped as well they are not easy to ignore!!! hehehe

You lucky girl!

DOTD!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

I was out with my OH and her friends one night, and we we're all sat down in the bar but there were a shortage of seats so she sat on my lap. We didn't start secretly fucking right in front of anyone, as thrilling as that would have been! But i did manage to slide my hand up the back of her dress and finger her :)

Actually, I've done a lot of secret fingering in front of people! Another time I was round her house watching a film. We were sat in the lounge cuddling on the sofa while her housemate was on the other across the room.

Another time years ago I agreed to meet up with a girl I had met the week before. We we're out in a club, and getting close with each other on the dancefloor. I pulled her close to me, slid my hand down the front of her jeans and down her panties and started fingering her right there. I was surprised no one saw! Luckily, it was one of those clubs that likes to have the lights turned down low inside! I actually took her home that night, we didn't have sex but there was a lot of oral play :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.