• Public naughtiness

    1292455667

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2830
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    yep that's my toy's for xmas then

    1292456413
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 372
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    Public places.. hmm

    a beach, a train, car parks (not in a car), a garden (mine and someone elses), a field, a footpath, in my car in various places, the front row of a cinema, an alley, haha I got caught in my friends bedroom at a party that wasn't a swingers party- she now introduces me as the girl who gives people blowjobs in her room lol good thing most people assume shes joking

    Before I was single, I used to love going to pick my OH up from work wearing nothing underneath my coat - then I could flash him and he would have me behind the bike shed lol His mum caught us on more than one occasion in her house. This one time she knew we was in the spare bedroom and just walked in asking if we wanted chips for tea. But she stood there til she got an answer. He had pulled the covers up quick but my leg was still over his shoulder.

    nothing too kinky tho me thinks

    1292456559

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2830
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    wore a cock ring to a dinner party with only 3 women and myself when i got home the oh didn't stand a chance of sleep for a while lol she was my desert

    1292465804
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 856
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    I've taken to going commando for my wife's benefit. Trouble is, some days she doesn't notice until I get undressed... talk about a waste...

    All of which was fine until last Christmas ( in fact, a year ago to the day!) when I decided to make a quick dash to the city for her main pressie. I know precisely what I'm getting, where I'm parking, and there's no need to wrap up for a slog round town. Tootling along the A11, admiring the newly-fallen snow, the engine decides to cut out (which the garage swears they fixed the week before!) and there's me, sans coat, hat or knickers, standing about for an hour waiting for the AA to turn up.

    Numb doesn't begin to cover it.

    1292536065
    MsEllie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2010

    Mr Monster wrote:

    I've taken to going commando for my wife's benefit. Trouble is, some days she doesn't notice until I get undressed... talk about a waste...

    All of which was fine until last Christmas ( in fact, a year ago to the day!) when I decided to make a quick dash to the city for her main pressie. I know precisely what I'm getting, where I'm parking, and there's no need to wrap up for a slog round town. Tootling along the A11, admiring the newly-fallen snow, the engine decides to cut out (which the garage swears they fixed the week before!) and there's me, sans coat, hat or knickers, standing about for an hour waiting for the AA to turn up.

    Numb doesn't begin to cover it.

    heheheheh Oh dear Mr M!

    Get MrsM to knit you a nice "warmer" to keep in the glove box!

    http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.93042534.jpg

    1292538177

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2830
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    he he he next time wear a mac at least

    1292539803
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 934
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Mr Monster wrote:

    I've taken to going commando for my wife's benefit. Trouble is, some days she doesn't notice until I get undressed... talk about a waste...

    All of which was fine until last Christmas ( in fact, a year ago to the day!) when I decided to make a quick dash to the city for her main pressie. I know precisely what I'm getting, where I'm parking, and there's no need to wrap up for a slog round town. Tootling along the A11, admiring the newly-fallen snow, the engine decides to cut out (which the garage swears they fixed the week before!) and there's me, sans coat, hat or knickers, standing about for an hour waiting for the AA to turn up.

    Numb doesn't begin to cover it.

    Ha ha ha - this made me smile

    That's one of my worries. Fantasy I have is to wear nothing under my coat other than a gorgeous lingerie set and some stockings, get in the car and meet my OH. However, gotta think of the logistics of what happened if I had an accident or the car broke down.

    ........... think I'd have to put some spare clothes in the car. Not much use if I have an accident and can't get them but I guess that's the last thing the emergency services would be worrying about

    1292540411

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2830
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    you'd deffinately get some special attention for sure.i go kyaking on my own in the summer and wear nothing under my wet suit would be fun getting out of that in a hurry it just sticks to the body

    1292551169
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 856
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    lickmadick wrote:

    you'd deffinately get some special attention for sure.i go kyaking on my own in the summer and wear nothing under my wet suit would be fun getting out of that in a hurry it just sticks to the body

    Do as the latex wearers do - lube up and slip it on. Should slide off a treat!

    1292630250
    browneyed girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    I find outdoors sex a huge turn on...anywhere and everywhere pretty much. One of the best places i found was in an outdoor pool in the summer. So yes ladies and gents next summer when you think of going for a nice cool dip in the pool just think whats been done in there

    Ive had sex on park benchs on the beach bus shelters and on a golf course at night. One of the most memerable experiences was on the back seats of a bus at night...i was feeling rather naughty and it was the last night bus so only had myself and my other half on it we sat up the back and well i sat on his knee...did the deed and on the way off the bus the driver says 'buses are for transport' talk about cringe but at the same time i found it a turn on to know he watched in a way!

    Ive also given a blow job on a train (Muz333...must be a scottish thing ) sex in the changing rooms public loo's im pretty much up for anywhere outside and conceived my son behind a halfords store at about 11pm....just couldnt wait till we got home

    1292632281
    lover9110 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 21 Jul 2010

    Had sex with the OH in a hidden corner of a field near Matlock in Derbyshire (for anyone who knows the local area they will know the scenery changes dramatically as you go up the hill). Could hear the bank holiday traffic down the cliff on the A6... so still close to other life

    Also been quite naughty and had sex in a train toilet with her

    1292632501
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    lover9110 wrote:

    Had sex with the OH in a hidden corner of a field near Matlock in Derbyshire (for anyone who knows the local area they will know the scenery changes dramatically as you go up the hill). Could hear the bank holiday traffic down the cliff on the A6... so still close to other life

    Also been quite naughty and had sex in a train toilet with her

    Ooooo me and my OH met in Matlock after getting to know each other online! I hope you weren't watching us...

    1292632588
    I-Love-Women x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2008

    MsEllie wrote:

    well I've just had a fun 15minutes stood waiting to pick the eldest up from school smiling that under my big coat and winter clothes I'm wearing a black lacy knickers, butt plug, vibrating egg and nipple clamps. Keeping me ready for the other half when the mood should take him (that and the fact he finds it amusing when I'm stood among the prim and proper stepford wives, gasping to myself now and then)

    I can not get this picture out of my head now you bad girl ! Nice :))

    1292637197
    lover9110 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 21 Jul 2010

    WandA wrote:

    lover9110 wrote:

    Had sex with the OH in a hidden corner of a field near Matlock in Derbyshire (for anyone who knows the local area they will know the scenery changes dramatically as you go up the hill). Could hear the bank holiday traffic down the cliff on the A6... so still close to other life

    Also been quite naughty and had sex in a train toilet with her

    Ooooo me and my OH met in Matlock after getting to know each other online! I hope you weren't watching us...

    It's a lovely place! We just went to Matlock Bath and had thought about public sex but we just had an urge to do it and took the plunge, it filled us with adrenaline!

    1292705980
    crossdressdonna [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    I used to go out dressed in womans clothes under my normal clothes which was good.

    now i go out dressed full time and think nothing of it.

    As someone metioned earliar,i go out sometimes with Nipple stimulators attached and set to full power,which actualy gives me a slight erection [somtimes embarrassing when bulge shows in mini dress.

    You can hear a slight buzzing,but its better than that stupid music you hear from ipods [guess that ting ting]

    I once did have an orgasm using them on the bus,which was a bit,lets say uncomforable [wont go into that]

    But,all these weird things we do is great,so lets all keep on doing it,Donna

    1292721263
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    lover9110 wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    lover9110 wrote:

    Had sex with the OH in a hidden corner of a field near Matlock in Derbyshire (for anyone who knows the local area they will know the scenery changes dramatically as you go up the hill). Could hear the bank holiday traffic down the cliff on the A6... so still close to other life

    Also been quite naughty and had sex in a train toilet with her

    Ooooo me and my OH met in Matlock after getting to know each other online! I hope you weren't watching us...

    It's a lovely place! We just went to Matlock Bath and had thought about public sex but we just had an urge to do it and took the plunge, it filled us with adrenaline!

    I spent my childhood in and out of Matlock Bath because it's so close to where I live. Quite special seeing all the bikers there and brings back extra special memories now since me and WandA met for the first time there :D No public kinkiness there though since we were just meeting for the first time!

    Adx

    1292728225
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    I spent my childhood in and out of Matlock Bath because it's so close to where I live. Quite special seeing all the bikers there and brings back extra special memories now since me and WandA met for the first time there :D No public kinkiness there though since we were just meeting for the first time!

    Adx

    It's not like we did anything 'naughty' on our second meet...

    1292763946
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    I spent my childhood in and out of Matlock Bath because it's so close to where I live. Quite special seeing all the bikers there and brings back extra special memories now since me and WandA met for the first time there :D No public kinkiness there though since we were just meeting for the first time!

    Adx

    It's not like we did anything 'naughty' on our second meet...

    Adx

    1292792171
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 280
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    Ok the OH's madness stretches to the car booooo. until he found moi, then it was, behind the chippy, behind some old peoples flats, against the bar in his lounge with the curtains open, against some ones front door on the way home from the pub............think thats it........

    Me, On a car in the middle of the odeon car park VERY drunk. im sorry to any one that was there. or at frankie and bennys next door. On the back roads countless times, in the gym, cemetry, outside the pub and got caught, again, very drunk. in the utility room while my friend was in the next room, in a field next to were i used to live with the copperchopper over head, in a rock club on halloween, thank god for the grim reaper cloak which i think hid most of it....,on a bus, school toilets, work toilets, toilets at a work xmas party and got caught by my boss, eeek, obviously cars, the kitchen table and on top of the chest freezer with the x bro in law the other side of the dividing wall, table in a pub, changing rooms at the swimming pool, garden, in a room wre 4 of my friends were having sex too............i think hats it......

    1292793380
    Thin One [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 192
    • Joined: 13 Mar 2010

    LittleKitty wrote:

    Mr Monster wrote:

    I've taken to going commando for my wife's benefit. Trouble is, some days she doesn't notice until I get undressed... talk about a waste...

    All of which was fine until last Christmas ( in fact, a year ago to the day!) when I decided to make a quick dash to the city for her main pressie. I know precisely what I'm getting, where I'm parking, and there's no need to wrap up for a slog round town. Tootling along the A11, admiring the newly-fallen snow, the engine decides to cut out (which the garage swears they fixed the week before!) and there's me, sans coat, hat or knickers, standing about for an hour waiting for the AA to turn up.

    Numb doesn't begin to cover it.

    That's one of my worries. Fantasy I have is to wear nothing under my coat other than a gorgeous lingerie set and some stockings, get in the car and meet my OH. However, gotta think of the logistics of what happened if I had an accident or the car broke down.

    There's a funny episode in Modern Family when Claire wears nothing under her coat in an hotel for a bit of role playing with her husband only for the strap to get stuck in the escalator and her then refusing to take the coat off everytime someone offers to help.....

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.