• how to give a blow job?

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

how do you give a deep throat without gagging?

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

practice, its natural to gag, it better to practice with your fingers holding them near the back of your throat until your body gets used to it, gradually moving them further back, and then when doing it holding still while the throat relaxes, its not easy.

No matter how hard you try though some people just aren't built to be able to do it, I have heard that people without tonsill can do it easier then those with but I am not sure how true that is.

[suspended user]

suspended user
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Also, it depends what you're trying to deep throat. If he's too long, too wide or too hard, there may be no comfortable or safe way to do it. Try starting off either before he reaches full erection (a great way to get things going) or when he starts to soften a little.

If he curves at all (as many men do) try to work with the natural angle of the throat - an upward curve might be easier to take in a 69 position, a really straight shaft might need you to drop your body forward so you can tilt your head right back and open up the back of the throat.

Finally, just as "pushing down" when trying to insert something anally helps cue your sphincter muscles to relax and get out of the way, you may find that the sensation of yawning, singing a really low note, or (nice image!) gargling low in the throat can tell your tongue to get out of the way and the rest of the area to relax a little. Mind you, you're then going to take advantage of all those helpful little muscles, so take it gently!

Yeah, come to think of it, the "gargling" position - head back, throat open and relaxed, breath under control - might be the most useful; just bend at the waist!

Best of luck!

MrMr

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

good position will help too. i find being on top win 69 position the best way!!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Also, don't try and take too muh too fast. Don't start by expecting to take it all and sit reading a book while he pumps away at your esophagus.

While giving a standard blow job, just let it slip a little deeper than usual and pull up again. If you keep at it, over time you'll get more and more used to it and be able to go a little deeper and hold it for a slightly longer time.

Oh, and as ever, if it hurts or is uncomfortable Stop!

I wouldn't get to hung up about deepthroat if it's not something the two of you share a massive interest in. In my experience it doesn't make blowjobs all that better, it just seems to be that the people who can deepthroat have got some practice in.

WandA [sign in to see picture]
    Kooky [sign in to see picture]

For full deep throat, I use the position that Tracy Cox suggests, but my OH isn't too bothered about deep throat - although he is amazed at how much I can take in.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

There have been many hints and advice on some other threads similar to this so I think it would be good to read back on them as suggested above.

One suggestion is to open up your throat as if you're yawning while giving oral.. of course this still requires practice to do so for a while. Try with a banana or something. Also, it helps to be in charge so you're in control of how much you take in etc. There'll be no surprises this way and less chance of gagging.

Have fun practicing!

[suspended user]

suspended user

what we call a tonsil tickler

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

The best thing for your OH while performing oral is to enjoy doing it for him, and make sure he can tell you are enjoying it.

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

thanks everyone al try everything especially flavoured lube that sounds fun

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I just tend to do deep throat with no issues unless hes trying to make me do it!!! .... along with licking taint and rimming.... :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.