• Hand job and more

RingoZumba [sign in to see picture]

Evening all!

Just recently when getting a handjob off my wife she has surprisingly started rubbing the outside of my anus with her finger without actually inserting. (although i wish she would)

I am just wondering if she is trying to tell me something? or wanting something else? I am pretty useless about reading women's signs so any advice would be great from you experienced guys!

Thanks

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I find trying to apply the experience of reading one individual doesn't really help when trying to read other folk, we're all different and all communicate things differently. When you play poker you have to watch for "tells" and they're always different, albeit sometimes very subtly, between different players.

When in doubt, ask! Open and honest communication is the best advice for a helluva lot of things - this would be one of them!

xxKPxx

RingoZumba [sign in to see picture]

Thanks KP! I was just a little taken back when she started and wasn't sure what was going on

x

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

I agree with KP the best thing you can do is ask. Let her know you enjoyed it and would like to take it further if she is comfortable with that.

Good luck

GG

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.