• Defuzzing techniques! (and horror story)

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

You post was hilarious.

After years of trying different methods, and not being happy with any, I decided for the permanent removal of all my body hair. After some investigation I went with electrolysis, which, occording to the FDA, is the only truly permanent method. It took a few sessions and wasn't cheap, but it seems to have worked. I am now baby-smooth, and I love it this way (and, even more importantly, so does my partner!).

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

Oh my god this surfaced again >.<

Thanks ladies, I still laugh for what its worht!

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

Even when wax doesn't have the same amazing disaster as your story it still leaves a sticky mess. I don't know anyone who has really had success with self waxing.

Like you (OP) I am terrified getting waxed by a pro, its just the easiest cleanest solution with a good result so I suck it up and go.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Lol old thread but your story made me laugh...and defo cringe! X

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I know this is an old thread, but seeing as it's been brought back to life I figured I'd guide you to my latest blog which features some handy tips for keeping your 'hair down there' in prime condition and looking lovely!

Visit the blog here :)

Sexy Specs [sign in to see picture]

This has made me laugh so much, thanks so much!

My hubby is constantly telling me he would like me to be smooth down there...well the only time I tried shaving just my bikini line I ended up at the doctor for antibiotics when the ingrown hair became infected....I never tried it again lol

This thread has served to bolster my resolve to stay natural regardless of his requests and if he still keeps going on about it then perhaps I will try all of the suggestions out on him first!! ;)

JessyBunny89 [sign in to see picture]

I really love when old posts are brought back to life. What a fantastic story which I do feel awful laughing about as I can't even imagine what you went through. Hopefully it is a distant nightmare.

I bite the bullet and have 'sugaring'. Sort of like waxing but a lot more intimate shall we say. They rub on this sugar wax with their fingers (this for some reason manages to pull the hair out cleanly and you don't get any of the dreaded stubble). They then just pull the sugar wax off and the hair comes with it. Slightly less painful than waxing, and mine lasts about 4 months before I think I need to book in again. And each time I go, the hair just grows back less and less.

It is always a lot more accurate than wax trips too, so I always have a very perfect line of hair down the middle, and no 'strays'.

A little bit of pain every few months, and I get the feeling within a couple of years I won't need to go at all any more!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I have the same problem my boobs are too large and can't see a thing I'm doing. lol but I'm sorry I'm laughing my ass off! I usually do shaving when no one else is here because of how long it takes, I'd of been stuck in there for hours lol!

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

I've resorted to shaving, which is mostly without incedent these days, However a muscle spasm last night left me lacerated! DAMN IT WHY DO I FAIL SO MUCH???

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.