• Defuzzing techniques! (and horror story)

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Sorry but i did giggle! Stand infront of a full length mirror and shave? Thats the only thing i can suggest as i shave in the shower, use my sex in the shower foot rests to get to all the areas i need to and i dont have the issue of seriously huge boobs getting in the way x

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Tulip wrote:

OOooh quivering in my shoes promises promises What are you going to do when you catch us then

You, I'll deal with later. Something involving suede, I think...

glitter&gold wrote:

Monster: Ooh!! Bring it!!

Consider it brought. For you, G&G, a gag, twenty feet of rope and an excessively powerful Magic Wand.

Let's put your new-found talents to an endurance test, shall we? *readies lasso*

Don't bother looking for smilies - they don't have one that says "predatory anticipation"...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr Monster I'm shivering in my shoes anticipating your arrival

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

Monster: Ooh!! Bring it!!

Consider it brought. For you, G&G, a gag, twenty feet of rope and an excessively powerful Magic Wand.

Let's put your new-found talents to an endurance test, shall we? *readies lasso*

Don't bother looking for smilies - they don't have one that says "predatory anticipation"...

Hehehehe!! *evil chuckle* I suppose I should make SOME sort of pretense of running away......................

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

My god I cant believe this is still going...

Nice to know my tale of misery brought some comfort to you all!

Tulip wrote:

I told you; you will have to wait. If I have to tell you again, your experience will be...less enjoyable. Now get over there in the corner like a good girl, and not another peep from you.

glitter&gold wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Hehehehe!! *evil chuckle* I suppose I should make SOME sort of pretense of running away......................

OK, start running on three -

One

Two

*snares ankle in lasso* aaaaah, too slow G&G!

*reels her in, kicking and protesting*

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr Monster wrote:

Tulip wrote:

I told you; you will have to wait. If I have to tell you again, your experience will be...less enjoyable. Now get over there in the corner like a good girl, and not another peep from you

I've been such a good girl standing in the corner and waiting quietly

Its freezing here please pretty please can I wait somewhere warmer I'm turning a shade of blue to match your fur coat

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

Tulip wrote:

I told you; you will have to wait. If I have to tell you again, your experience will be...less enjoyable. Now get over there in the corner like a good girl, and not another peep from you.

glitter&gold wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

OK, start running on three -

One

Two

*snares ankle in lasso* aaaaah, too slow G&G!

Oh bugger you got me!! *Evil grin* Whatever shall I do?!

MrA'sbeautifulblues [sign in to see picture]

Have you got a partner. my wierd fetish is i like shaving my wife. It took me two years to pick the courage up to ask her but it was very worth it for both of us.

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

i enjoy shaving womens bits too thats not weird

Tulip wrote:

I've been such a good girl standing in the corner and waiting quietly

Its freezing here please pretty please can I wait somewhere warmer I'm turning a shade of blue to match your fur coat

*Hands Tulip Wooly hat and gloves*

glitter&gold wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Oh bugger you got me!! *Evil grin* Whatever shall I do?!

You'll see...

mozza [sign in to see picture]

My OH used to have trouble with trimming so i now do it for her every couple of weeks weapon of choice is a gilette fusion razor and sensitive skin gel

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

I only trim these days but I have shaved myself completely in the past. It's never completely smooth and because of my hairy legs and fairly hairy chest it just looked odd..... Great story by the way MsEllie :)

Bumped because the advice was useful. I'm now going to go die of embarrassement.....

eeesh. ./facepalm

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

MsEllie, I remember how funny I found this the first time I read your horror story, thank you for giving me a good giggle... again

5 years on, it's still a mortifying memory >.<

sugarplum fairy [sign in to see picture]

MsEllie i have just read you first post and i am realy sorry but have sat here giggling.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i can imagin the panic you must have been in but a rather visual imagination rendered me to tears of laughter watching your ever-worsening predicement unfurling in my head. i god damn needed that laugh. thanks Ms Ellie. i love hearing stories like that When the teller can retrespectively laugh too of course). my mum as a good fiew but none as spectaculer as yours.

on the subject of Defuzzing (making "all neat and tidy" as me and my partner call it) im so glad i am graced with skin that can take the hair removal cream.

usualy i sit on the toilet and trim using nail scisors then apply cream (usualy so im left with a heart shape of trimmed hair) then precede to try and keep from anything touching for five minutes (highly un attractive) before scraping, washing and moisturising. oh, and i usualy apply vaseline on my more delecate parts just to make extra sure

my Partner shaved me once too and i found that surprisingly enjoyable. he also likes to keep neat by triming and shaving which i like best.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi There,

I am quite new to the Forums and was having a look through some posts and came across yours. I know it is quite an old post - but I felt like I really needed to give you some hopefully helpful ideas regarding shaving - and I felt really sorry for your predicament - although you gave me a great laugh too!

I did have trouble myself with shaving rash etc. but I have now found some great products and have never had an issue since.

I shave using Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razors - these come with a block of ‘solid’ shaving foam attached to them (must wet thoroughly before use). I used to get nicks quite often before using these - but I have found that these are very safe. Once I am finished I smother myself down below with - 'Jason 70% Aloe Vera Pure National Hand & Body Lotion' (you can get this from most health stores) which is the only lotion that I’ve found that does not cause any irritation to delicate areas. Also worth knowing… 'Jason' products are ‘natural’ (so have no parabens, phaltes etc.) I never get any rash or irritation and the shave lasts a couple of days.

One last thing that you mentioned was that it was difficult with your boob size - I was thinking that maybe you could use the bondage tape (that they sell on Lovehoney) to make a sort of tight boob tube which would hold your boobs out of the way - so that you can see more what you are doing.

You have probably sorted the issue out by now anyway - but if not then I hope this helps x

Moo99 [sign in to see picture]

I just discovered this thread and cried with laughter at the first post! (sorry op! :P)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.