• Defuzzing techniques! (and horror story)

    1292582032
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    a few summers ago i used veet sensitive, youre not supposed to use it on the labia but i find it useful for doing the mons and then tidying up with an electirc razor after i get out of the shower. it reminds me i must buy some more acually. the only problem i had is that one of the tubes i bought from a value shop ( bodycare) burnt me despite the test, though it was a different brand.

    i'm awful with disposable razors and always get ingrown hairs, and i have an epilator but its a problem managing to get the skin taught enough and the hairs short enough to epilate on the bikini line. its fine for my legs and under arms though.

    1292585161
    wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 139
    • Joined: 9 May 2010

    oh my gosh, that story is awful but i couldn't help laughing like a loon....

    personally i don't go for full hair removal cos i can't deal with the pain/stubble rash lol so i just have one of those wilkinson sword trimmers to keep it all looking neat :)

    1292621521
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Tulip wrote:

    fights Glitter off even bigger pot of popcorn and brownies

    Mr Monster wrote:

    glitter&gold wrote:

    Seduced wrote:

    glitter&gold wrote:

    If I bring popcorn can I watch?! *hee hee hee!!*

    Make it a large tub and you're in! ;) xx

    Ha ha ha ha ha!! Deal!! One mego jumbo bag of popcorn coming right up!!

    Oh, hun; if you bring popcorn, you can rip off the first strip!

    A n y w h e r e !

    Deal Mr Monster!!

    & Tulip - I see your brownies & raise you a giant bag of jelly babies!!

    1292624537
    muchkin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    Seduced wrote:

    * Sed starts the car, inputs the addy into his satnav.... Who am I picking up on the way? *

    If your going past Cornwall then im in lol.

    I feel your pain mSe, im too much of a wimp to have it done professionally so will never ever ever go to a salon, Ive only ever shaved and even though im a bigger girl, i find it sooo easy, a little time consuming but still very easy and its uber smooth, but only lasts a days before it all stubbely and horrible.

    However, im very intregied with the wax strips or hair removal so ill have a go at it tomorrow, so tomorrow evening ill either be on here saying how good it was or feeling sorry for myself cos i burnt my foofoo lol xx

    1292626813

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 16 Oct 2010

    glitter&gold wrote:

    Tulip wrote:

    fights Glitter off even bigger pot of popcorn and brownies

    Mr Monster wrote:

    glitter&gold wrote:

    Seduced wrote:

    glitter&gold wrote:

    If I bring popcorn can I watch?! *hee hee hee!!*

    Make it a large tub and you're in! ;) xx

    Ha ha ha ha ha!! Deal!! One mego jumbo bag of popcorn coming right up!!

    Oh, hun; if you bring popcorn, you can rip off the first strip!

    A n y w h e r e !

    Deal Mr Monster!!

    & Tulip - I see your brownies & raise you a giant bag of jelly babies!!

    and homemade shortbread and gingerbread

    1292627753
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Tulip wrote:

    glitter&gold wrote:

    Tulip wrote:

    fights Glitter off even bigger pot of popcorn and brownies


    Oh, hun; if you bring popcorn, you can rip off the first strip!

    A n y w h e r e !

    Deal Mr Monster!!

    & Tulip - I see your brownies & raise you a giant bag of jelly babies!!

    and homemade shortbread and gingerbread

    Damn!! Foiled by gingerbread men again!! Damn you ginger-y treats!!

    1292631669
    browneyed girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    Personally i shave...always have done. Tried the 'home waxing once' and swear i didnt walk right for a week! lol

    I always find with a nice sharp razor shaving works fine...a bit fiddly yeah but nice and smooth oooh and another tip i found for a really close shave use vaseline instead of shaving foam but ladies be careful!

    My only problem with shaving is the nasty evil ingrown hairs! I dont get many on my 'lady parts' but right at the top of my thigh right beside my bikini line...what a nightmare and not a nice look at all when you have a huge red sore pimple....any advice ladies on how to minimize this? Oooh and p.s i do exfoliate several times a week but stil no joy!

    1292631955
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    browneyed girl wrote:

    My only problem with shaving is the nasty evil ingrown hairs! I dont get many on my 'lady parts' but right at the top of my thigh right beside my bikini line...what a nightmare and not a nice look at all when you have a huge red sore pimple....any advice ladies on how to minimize this? Oooh and p.s i do exfoliate several times a week but stil no joy!

    i saw some cream you can put on ingrown hairs in boots this afternoon. try looking in the ladies shaving section?

    1292632049
    browneyed girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    Excellent i shall have to have a wee look! Thanks

    1292633265
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Mrs Monster says:

    The only really effective way to keep neat and smooth is a full wax. Why be embarrassed when the waxer is a professional, and anyway if anyone is feeling uncomfortable, it'll be them.

    If you've had kids, then you've already been seen in the worst possible condition, so you've got nothing to lose. If you've ever had a gynae exam, then you're not far behind!

    And if you're planning on oral, anal or even regular sex, the only way to get those pesky little hairs that snag and tweak is - WAX. (Especially anal!)

    I merely report. Your humble servant, ma'am...

    1292675391

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 16 Oct 2010

    Sounds as if Mrs M is giving us the go-ahead should we let her have the first strip to pull

    would only be fair i think

    1292681431
    CrimsonVixen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 151
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2010

    hey,

    like many above i feel so sorry for you! but I also did laugh however I will never now use wax strips ever!!!! I have had my own horror stories too...Usually i stick to shaving but this one time there was one place i couldnt reach, so i was like why not use the scissors! I happily finished the job but then left them on my bed, only to then slide off my bed cutting my thigh in the process!!! Worst mistake i have ever made! i was left naked in my bedroom clutching at my thigh which was now bleeding pretty badly and worst of it im rubbish with my own blood!!!! After my fiasco I now have a scar that runs down the back of my thigh!!!

    My tip stay away from scissors and if you do use them dont leave them on your bed!!!

    1292682344
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    browneyed girl wrote:

    My only problem with shaving is the nasty evil ingrown hairs! I dont get many on my 'lady parts' but right at the top of my thigh right beside my bikini line...what a nightmare and not a nice look at all when you have a huge red sore pimple....any advice ladies on how to minimize this? Oooh and p.s i do exfoliate several times a week but stil no joy!

    i saw some cream you can put on ingrown hairs in boots this afternoon. try looking in the ladies shaving section?

    I use this http://www.nads.com/ingrown-hair-treatment and it seems to work. No unpleasant smell and rubs in easily. It's a gel so cooling and I haven't had many problems using it.

    Little expensive but prefer not having ingrown hairs!!

    1292719842
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Tulip wrote:

    Sounds as if Mrs M is giving us the go-ahead should we let her have the first strip to pull

    would only be fair i think

    Look, she's seen me get waxed before (actually, sugared, but hey) and I keep telling you wimps - It doesn't hurt that much! Stick it on, whip it off, job done.

    Anyway, I can get her to do that at home any time - you guys deserve to get your hands on me for a change.

    1292759714
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I shave, have done all the time for around a year now. I am looking into laser removal though.

    1292803201
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    I shave, have done all the time for around a year now. I am looking into laser removal though.

    Yeah, you'll want to get that professionally done; some of those lasers are bulky and can be hard to remove.

    1292828951

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 16 Oct 2010

    Mr Monster wrote:

    Tulip wrote:

    Sounds as if Mrs M is giving us the go-ahead should we let her have the first strip to pull

    would only be fair i think

    Look, she's seen me get waxed before (actually, sugared, but hey) and I keep telling you wimps - It doesn't hurt that much! Stick it on, whip it off, job done.

    Anyway, I can get her to do that at home any time - you guys deserve to get your hands on me for a change.

    Well Mr M wait in hope and anticipation you never know when we'll come knocking

    1292898430
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Tulip wrote:

    Mr Monster wrote:

    Tulip wrote:

    Sounds as if Mrs M is giving us the go-ahead should we let her have the first strip to pull

    would only be fair i think

    Look, she's seen me get waxed before (actually, sugared, but hey) and I keep telling you wimps - It doesn't hurt that much! Stick it on, whip it off, job done.

    Anyway, I can get her to do that at home any time - you guys deserve to get your hands on me for a change.

    Well Mr M wait in hope and anticipation you never know when we'll come knocking

    Now I have an image of you lot decked out in fetish wear and santa hats, trudging down our street like carollers!! "Wax the Monster, make him shiny, fa la la la laaaa, la la la la..."

    1292962110
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    "That'll teach him to be cheeky, fa la la la laaaa, la la la la....,

    Up the drive we creep with wax strips, fa la la, fa la la, la la la"

    1292962896
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    "Hold him down - But I get 1st dibs - Fa la la la la, la la la LAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.