• Sex Tips for a Sizzling 2011

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Whether you're in a new relationship, or have been together for years, there's always room for a bit more variety (it is the spice of life after all!).

I was wondering if the OA could share their very best romantic/sexy tips - the ones that make your relationships sexier and happier. Who knows - we might be able to feature some of them on the site or as a weekly tip on the blog! Give it some thought, give your tip a title in bold and post your very best tips.

I'll start...

-----

Romantic Treasure Hunt

Set a treasure hunt for your partner. With each clue leave a little coupon, a note with a compliment to read, a few sweets or a small present. Give your lover the first envelope, and then make each clue lead to another. Go all out for the final clue - whether going into a room that's been set up for a romantic meal or maybe a sexy treat.

Miss Bunny [sign in to see picture]

Hi Alice,

The Element of Surprise

The element of surprise is key; keeping things new and fresh by trying something a bit different every now and then! - that's the recipe for relationship success! Whether it be sex outside of the bedroom (or house!), or using a new toy or technique. I keep things fresh by not allowing a routine to establish itself in my relationship - so no scheduling time for sex, just let it happen!

xx

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

this isn't something i've actually done yet- just a sexy idea to tease my bf

Naughty Photo Tease

i thought that perhaps i could take some close up naughty photos of myself like bits of flesh- lips, cleavage, bum cheeks! or anything abstracted that might get him wondering and guessing! suppose you would have to use your imagination. print them off and leave them in various places around the house to him to gradually discover and find over time- it's not only a tease but would also catch him off guard and he might not be expecting it which i think is very sexy.

you could pop one under the pillow, in his pants draw, in his diary, in his wallet, in trouser or coat pockets, in the fridge! have to use your imagination but think it would be really fun!

oh and also remember not to leave them where someone else might accidentally find them!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Suck it and See... Stars!

When you're going down on a girl, wrap your lips widely around her clit, and gently suck while flicking your tongue over her clit. This has become one of my signature oral sex moves, and always seems to go down well... If she really seems to like it then experiment with sucking harder - different girls like very different amounts! Sucking must give a novel feeling and hopefully make things even more sensitive...

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

When you're going down on a girl, wrap your lips widely around her clit, and gently suck while flicking your tongue over her clit. This has become one of my signiture oral sex moves, and always seems to go down well... If she really seems to like it then experiment with sucking harder - different girls like very different amounts! Sucking must give a novel feeling and hopefully make things even more sensitive...

Suction plus tongue = definite win. I love it when DD does something similar but rather than flicking his tongue over my clit he circles it....it's the nicest imaginable sensation!

xxKPxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Learn How to Suck... Properly

I'm going to share a tip I learnt recently that led onto my boyfriend coming in my mouth for the first time in our two year relationship.

Sucking is part of any great blow job, but there are different types of sucking that you probably haven't even thought about. Rather than just sucking normally, next time try creating a vacuum in your mouth and then sucking (breath in while you clamp your lips around his cock). If you're anything like me it'll hurt your jaw after not too long, but alternate between this and a vigorous hand job and good things will happen.

Thought of another one over the weekend...

Sex Dice (With a Difference)

Instead of using your sex dice to dictate your foreplay (which can get boring) use them in more imaginative ways. For example, play your favourite board game, but roll the sex dice at the same time. You've not completed your turn until you've followed the instructions on both sets of dice! Or... during advert breaks on TV, roll the dice and perform the actions until your programme starts again.

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

Bathtime Bliss!

If you don't have any yet, make 2011 your year to invest in some waterproof toys and some silicone lube (make sure toys are compatible with silicone lube!) and make a pledge to share a shower more often!

And while your at it, treat yourself or your partner to some luxurious shower cream or bubble bath.

Run a bath or turn the shower on and yet ready to get turned on too! I find showers/baths super sexy and I love nothing better than getting dirty while getting clean.

Give your partner a very thorough scrub, starting with maybe washing their hair, then their neck, their breasts/chest, stomach, kissing as you go, and just keep going down...

The warmth of the water, the shower hitting your skin or the relaxation a bath can provide - Bliss!

And nothing to do with lack of body confidence, but I love shared showers in the dark too! The water and slippyness is disorientating in a good way!

Fab tips everyone. Mrs P - I love the idea of shared showers in the dark, but can only think *health and safety*!

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

If you keep it more sensual rather than vigorous, you wont have prob!!! The darkness adds a 'tease' element and in my book it's worth the risk!

Oooo an interesting tip from a review I've come across...

Unique Ways to Use Chocolate Paint

"My partner and I spent ages doodling and licking. It was so much fun. He has a lot of tattoos, so I was traced them and licked them. I usually only lick in circles and straight lines, so it was a change of pace to lick the swirly contours of his tattoos; it drove him crazy."

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky Dip

What about having a box of sex toys (all from love honey of course) and use the lucky dip method for what you naughty guys are going to get up too... put all the toys together in a bag or box, give them a shake up and get picking - that way you could end up doing some weird and wonderful things!

[suspended user]

suspended user

how about a mobile phone picture every night before you leave work .if your not working every morning as a breakfast treat yum yum

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

All over body massage

Buy a massage table you can pick them up quite cheap nowadays. It makes a world of difference when the person is at your waist height and you can walk around them easily with room to manouvre. Use copious amounts of good quality massage oil (or baby oil if you're okay with that!) and spend a good hour running your hands over every pore of their body. Start off with the little white towel over their more intamate parts and before long you'll be desperate to throw the thing off! I bought the Jimmy Jane massage stone and it's spot on, hits the mark and the OH likes it.

SG x

Great tip via Pixieking...

Strokin' in the Shower

Use your stroker + silicone lube in the shower to cover up any squelchy noises (and it makes cleaning easy too!).

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Fun with Roleplay

Go out together while assuming different identities. Adopt pseudonyms, dress differently than usual, act differently - even cross dress if you and your partner find that hot.

Not so much sizzling and very practical...

Sock it to 'em

A great way to store sex toys to make sure the materials don't react with each other is to put each toy into a (clean!) sock. Cheap and cheerful!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Strokin' in the Shower

Use your stroker + silicone lube in the shower to cover up any squelchy noises (and it makes cleaning easy too!).

Ooh but be careful - don't use the silicone lube with a Tenga toy or the Cobra Libre or any other male toy made of silicone!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Strokin' in the Shower

Ooh but be careful - don't use the silicone lube with a Tenga toy or the Cobra Libre or any other male toy made of silicone!

Tracey Cox all the way!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.