• Oral sex, hand job or nothing, when on her monthly's?

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

A hanjob is very underrated ! espeacially if she has small hands !

Goo [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately it's nothing for me, luckily I have toys for those times to get me by.

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a fan of having sex when I'm on and it can be very fustrating to be really horney after giving a blowjob and not being able to do much about it... but it's called blowjob week in my house for a reason :P x

Dolly_Dimple [sign in to see picture]

Fortunately i don't have to worry about that time of the month anymore, however when i used to 'be the wrong road round' as i used to call it, i always used a Dutch Cap, which stopped the blood from escaping past the cervix, so it was sex as usual. I didn't use this as a contraceptive, just as a means of being able to continue to have sex. Just out of curiousity, do Family Planning still offer the cap or is it well and truly a contraception of yesteryear now?

Flower2016 [sign in to see picture]

I usually get really horny when I'm on my period, so it makes me actually WANT to pleasure my OH! It shows him that I don't just pleasure him to get something in return xx

Baby_Lu [sign in to see picture]

I would have sex while on if it was light. No way if i was bleeding heavily.

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

I don't have problems with blood.. :)

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Hand or blow job for B and a bullet vibe for L.

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Usually nothing for me, but occasionally am obliged with a BJ or HJ.

Dolly_Dimple wrote:

…i always used a Dutch Cap, which stopped the blood from escaping past the cervix, so it was sex as usual…Just out of curiousity, do Family Planning still offer the cap or is it well and truly a contraception of yesteryear now?

It's still mentioned in guidlines re Female Barrier Method contraceptives, therefore I would imagine it is currently being offered…though it's been a long time since I last worked in an 'FPC', so can't be absolutely certain.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

With my OH, when her period starts everything is off the menu, I generally get told to crack one off myself if I want to, no harm there . But once the heavy flow is past she gets so very horny and sex is very much back on the menu, as she is desperate for a cock inside her.

I am very happy to oblige, our personal record was 4 times in one evening, usual average is twice.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

It really depends for my OH. A lot of the time, I'm in too much pain and generally feeling crappy to wanna do anything lol, but if I'm not he's more than welcome to whatever he wants!

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

always have full sex on my periods,doesnt makeany diferance toi us,i fact i feel i want it more when im on

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

usually a tit wank, which is nice as Mrs D's tits are extra large :)

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Usually toy pleasure for me when its her time

WooHoo [sign in to see picture]

Nothing for a week to ten days - and maybe a few days either side! My OH tended towards the idea that "if I get nothing so do you" so just got used to sorting myself out!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

The OH heavy flow is past was woken to the feeling of her giving me a hand job, result was early morning wake up intercourse, great. Slightly messy but worth it.

SirG [sign in to see picture]

Generally my OH is not feeling great at that time of the month so there's nothing happening full stop, which I can understand even if somewhat frustrating..!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.