• Oral sex, hand job or nothing, when on her monthly's?

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

I love having sex while partner is on her monthlies. It is such an erotic sight. I could always tell by her aroma when she was due on, she found that a little weird!!

LadyTrixxy [sign in to see picture]

Me being on my monthlys never stops us having full sex.. The blood and mess doesnt bother my OH & we always keep loads of cleaning up equipment next to the bed anyways. If im really really feeling rough tho, ill always wank him off, or give him oral, whichever one he prefers that day.

FMSR [sign in to see picture]

We tend to enjoy a lot of foreplay during sex and the beginning of 'that week' is normally quite heavy so I wouldnt do it personlly because the sheets would just resemble a murder scene - not a turn on.

However, I'm so horny when im on, I love treating him and he's welcome to all the blowjobs/handjobs/titwanks in the world! :)

SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, my OH is still regularly satisfied when I'm on my monthlys. We don't have sex alot anyway due to a condition I have so the week I'm on is like a normal week for us anyway. He still gets oral or a handjob on a nightly basis :) Just because I can't have sex/don't want to doesn't mean he misses out!

SBB x

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

we have sex anyway O_O

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Nothing anymore. Used to do oral or handjob everyday no matter how horney it made me or how much pain I was in, he never makes an effort so neither do I anymore. :(

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

we had sex yesterday morning when it had just started but now that its in full flow itd be a bit messy suppose its the one time when OH low sex drive is not an issue lol

Miss-C [sign in to see picture]

I dont mind giving him or hand job or a blow job and anything from the waste up on me is his to do what he wants with........just so long as when the weeks over he rapays the favour!

gemgem31 [sign in to see picture]

i get extra horny durin my period,so my oh doesnt go without and its not messy!!!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Discussing this with a friend recently. For her full sex is completely off limits when she is on her period, i on the other hand get so horny i don't think i could do without it.

Fortunately my oh agrees that a bit of mess is no reason to lose days of sex every month :)

choclover [sign in to see picture]

It used to be a no no for me, as my periods were so heavy and really painful - I used to vomit for a few hours on the first day for years. Gradually as I've got older they've got less painful and a lot lighter, maybe since I've had kids. The real revelation for us was getting a coil fitted. For the first three months I didn nothing but either bleed or spot (which we were kind of expecting) - and there was no way we were going to go without sex for that long! Now I either don't have a period or if I do it's extremely light so it doesn't bother us anymore.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy to give my OH oral or a hand job ,sometimes he likes to wait until my period is over ,or if we can't wait we shower together so not to messy

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

still do it but towards the end , only chance I get to cum properly. Wife loves it that way as well.

himnher [sign in to see picture]

The mrs just started yesterday so last night I was treated to a hand job and finished off with a fantastic blow job.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the woman, my ex periods were really light, and we went full on. I loved it because she was not on contraception, and this was her 'safe' days, we could do it without a condom!! (I know this is not at all correct, but... we were young )

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

cramps are the only thing that stops us, apart from that we're ok as normal although usually there's a bit more anal at that time of the month

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Well, nothing is off the table here, unless she is in pain. But her pain usually happens in stints of up to an hour, so there are usually a few windows of opportunity. Normally her pain window is the day before she starts and the day she starts.

She is more sensitive down there during her period, so she really wants cock in her pussy, as it makes her go wild. It turns out that I love "jammy sex" as well, so she always let me get in her pussy on her heaviest day. Towels and clean-up gear is a must.

A fair amount of anal happens as well during this time, but that is nothing abnormal for us!

She has said on a number of occasions that all those women who don't allow penetration during their periods have no idea what they are missing.

Passion8 [sign in to see picture]

OH is well looked after.He is squeamish so he just benefits massively,but that's fine by me!

Debsdoesithard [sign in to see picture]

I don't do blood sports but I always make it up to him after:)

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Anal all the way :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.