• Oral sex, hand job or nothing, when on her monthly's?

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Four words to my OH when I'm on .....

Monkey Spanker. Use It !!!!

I haven't got one of those ...

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Sam66 wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Four words to my OH when I'm on .....

Monkey Spanker. Use It !!!!

I haven't got one of those ...

Then I think you need to get one - only £17.99 on LH

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

i don't have an OH, but before when i was having sex with a FB it didnt really stop us

fingers crossed but the implant has made me miss 2 months so far, so might be a lucky one!

fingers crossed for you... i'm sorry to say that i haven't had much luck since switching to the implant (from the depo injection..) while on the injection i missed every month without fail ~ but since getting the implant about 6 months ago, i started spotting now and again... but for the past 2 months i've been having a "monthly" every fortnight!! :( the worst thing is they're always super heavy, but it's the time when i'm MOST horny! X___X

im lucky as its the same hormones ive had in my pill, so its fine i guess.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

it really depends some months I am happy to give the odd BJ others I really don't want to be touched in any way, and therefore dont want to offer anything.

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Im never quite sure about this one... feels like I'm taking advantage when she offers and I cant reciprocate (her wishes). However I usually give more than I receive so maybe i shouldnt.

Recent times for her havent been too good though so its mostly spooning and rubbing her stomach to soothe things rather than anything more 'strenuous'.

DrunkenLullaby_x [sign in to see picture]

It really depends for me.

If mines aren't too bad then I'm up for anything, horny as anything. Really depends on how the OH is feeling about it.

But if they are heavy as and mega painful, all I want is a cuddle :)

GTSH [sign in to see picture]

Id do either bj or hand but my OH prefers not to as says its unfair he cant pleasure me back. Such a sweetheart

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Phantasma wrote:

Im never quite sure about this one... feels like I'm taking advantage when she offers and I cant reciprocate (her wishes). However I usually give more than I receive so maybe i shouldnt.

Recent times for her havent been too good though so its mostly spooning and rubbing her stomach to soothe things rather than anything more 'strenuous'.

I think id honestly bit your hand off if you tried when I had bad period pains :P

Most of the time id be perfectly willing to (when I was feeling okay), but I wouldnt necessarilly offer outright, I just wouldnt say no if asked.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

I don't know what is, if its the fact i know i'm on the bench for a week or just the hormones, but i am soooo horny during that wk.

Haven't had sex during it tho but have had anal and more than happy to give bj's, hj's. The fact that he "can't" touch and his frustration at this does excite me though especially when i'm giving him a bj!!

jaycloth [sign in to see picture]

Nothing when she's on.

Then again, the rest of the month, the bjs are extremely rare and short, no handjobs, and she doesn't take her clothes off anyway, so it's not like there's a big change.

kinky_couple [sign in to see picture]

We normally have sex, OH gets to horny to just give me a blow job i am not as horny when ahe is having her period I love going down on her and i cant so not as turned on

dingdangdo [sign in to see picture]

Occasional hj bit of mutual mb but depends if shes horny or in pain, only done it once while she was on that was in the shower

kimberlyc [sign in to see picture]

I am completely out of commission during that time. I do not like my period and I am not on speaking terms with my vagina during my period. I feel the complete opposite of sexy. LOL

Sweetest Sam [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty luck as I don't get a regular monthly but when I do I am so horny I'm happy just to get a muthfull!

My OH is more than happy to sneak in round the back too if I am on, so he never really misses out on anything! x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Sweetest Sam wrote:

I'm pretty luck as I don't get a regular monthly but when I do I am so horny I'm happy just to get a muthfull!

My OH is more than happy to sneak in round the back too if I am on, so he never really misses out on anything! x

Is this mouthful or muff-full?

Frizzer [sign in to see picture]

my wife hates bjs and hates the mess of a hj so i dont get anything - that goes 4 sex to - not since sept last yr - infact its been 10 times exactly in the last 6 yrs ! i think she just dont like sex full stop.

YummyMummy2 [sign in to see picture]

I get extra horny at that time of the month so am always more than happy to offer him hand-jobs or blow-jobs.

Whatever he wants really!!

And after a few days of no sex for me,i'm always gagging for it and he always repays the favours!!

xx

roaminghands [sign in to see picture]

I think as long as I have a quick clean before hand I'm fine with it (it bothers me more than my partner). I'm lucky in that I don't really get period pain, but they say exercise should help anyway, along with contractions from orgasm I'm always ridiculously horny at that time too and it means sex on the tiled bathroom floor which is pretty hot

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I offer oral, handjobs and anal to the OH, just because I am on monthly doesnt mean he shouldnt get any. He alwys repays the favours though

ditto to oral and handjobs

ju [sign in to see picture]

I am always really in the mood when I'm on, but I get horrible cramps so not really an option. I do give him oral, or a massage. And I did strip for him recently just cause I'd got myself all dressed up, him all worked up, then realized it'd started.

We both really enjoyed it tho, somehow it was all very romantic, still really sexy. quite nice to focus on something other than penitrative sex. AND I am such a bitch just before it starts too- he deserves a little reward Lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.