• Oral sex, hand job or nothing, when on her monthly's?

Tim [sign in to see picture]

It's always a handjob for me. I don't complain though as my OH takes her time and teases me at the point of climax.

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

Pretty much everything seems on the cards; Anal (both ways), oral (both ways), handjobs, fleshlights, tit wanks and after the fist few days penetrative sex.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Pretty much everything seems on the cards; Anal (both ways), oral (both ways), handjobs, fleshlights, tit wanks and after the fist few days penetrative sex.

That confused me for a while then.

I was having a little internal debate in my head then thinking 'Well, it must mean two different positions, O. Well does that really count as both ways because they would still be pretty mcuch.... O.. Both.'

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

There's always sponge...

Horses for courses, I tend to opt for me lying in bed and him making tea.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Actually I don't really do much with my OH during time of the month. I'm so hormonally challenged that I don't even want a hug let alone sex!!!

That said last month I did give him a handjob but its a rarity. I just make up for it once I'm finished.

boris [sign in to see picture]

Well, sex is not there as an option because sex is not offered by OH. But then again neither is bj's, hj's or anal.
    From the posts so far it seems that it all depends on the lady and how bad those dreaded monthlies are. Good luck.
    Thank you all for your in put and please continue....

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i don't have an OH, but before when i was having sex with a FB it didnt really stop us

fingers crossed but the implant has made me miss 2 months so far, so might be a lucky one!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

I will usually be nice to offer Oral or a handjob if he wanted it. I dont masturbate when Im on my period, so letting him near me would be another thing entirely.

Annoyingly i'm on a new pill (4-5 weeks now) and i've had spotting on and off which has made things fairly difficult because the relationship is about as old and any day that i've been spotting, I will usually say no to any sexual activity on my end, but as I said, I enjoy being nice to him still.

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Usually i would have answered this question along the lines of i always offer him hand and blow jobs, i'm always really horny when it's my time of the month but he's always been anti the idea of 'red sex'

... Changed his mind this month. As long as it's on day 1 or day 4 + so bypassing most of the heaviness, it's amazing and he enjoyed it just as much as me. Another victory for the horny girl

penno [sign in to see picture]

mostly hand jobs for me, on the odd occasion i get a blow job

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

we just carry on as normal, if we feel like it, which we usually do. It's a good excuse to have some anal though!!

SS xx

ellie! [sign in to see picture]

If my boyfriend's horny enough, he doesn't mind if I'm on my monthly's

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

i don't have an OH, but before when i was having sex with a FB it didnt really stop us

fingers crossed but the implant has made me miss 2 months so far, so might be a lucky one!

fingers crossed for you... i'm sorry to say that i haven't had much luck since switching to the implant (from the depo injection..) while on the injection i missed every month without fail ~ but since getting the implant about 6 months ago, i started spotting now and again... but for the past 2 months i've been having a "monthly" every fortnight!! :( the worst thing is they're always super heavy, but it's the time when i'm MOST horny! X___X

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

I would like to do it, but the husband is very squeamish and wont even entertain the thought of trying it and if i offer him blow jobs or hand jobs etc he wont have them because its "not fair on me". Its nice thats he considerate but sometimes i feel like i have a wife rather than a husband lol.

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

I get nothing during that time of the month. Oral is mainly done as part of foreplay and when the wife is on her period she doesn't feel sexy so doesn't initiate sex. As a result me asking for a hand or blow job feels a bit like treating her like a hooker so I don't tend to do it and end up masturbating in sin instead for that week.

AmourEnParis [sign in to see picture]

Just carry on almost as normal, except no oral for me and he has to wrap it up.

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

Likewise, business as usual here. I find no changes in my level of interest through the course of my cycle, and neither of us give half a damn about a little bit of blood, either.

That said, I'd never turn down an opportunity to engage in any and all alternative options, too.

xx

Sweet-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I'm always happy to go on as usual so it is really up to the partner at the time.

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

Last week my mrs was 'perioding'

We managed to have penetrative sex without taking her 'bullet' out - odd, but I was desperate and it all seemed to fit ok!

In fact ... it was rather nice ...

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Four words to my OH when I'm on .....

Monkey Spanker. Use It !!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.