• Oral sex, hand job or nothing, when on her monthly's?

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I offer oral, handjobs and anal to the OH, just because I am on monthly doesnt mean he shouldnt get any. He alwys repays the favours though

Same here... and taking the pill and having PCOS means they are rather rare in the first place!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I dont have them at the moment due to my mini pill, but when i did i used to have sex regardless, just not on the first two days because i had crippling period pains and i would just cry all day! not sexy!

VW x

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

nothing for us but only for the first two days so we can cope with that :)

after that i'm pretty much light enough for it not to get in the way with whatever we want to do

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Same here. nothing for the first 2 days but then by the 3rd day its usually light enough x

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

If I'm in pain I'm afraid he goes without - I just can't ignore the pain for long enough to be a good lover. After the pain has gone though he'll get oral or full sex if I'm not too heavy - yay for deep coloured towels. (Don't get periods very often now I have the coil in anyhow but one turned up for his 30th Birthday - grrr)

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Not for me - I'm in enough pain as it is with my cramps, let alone with added muscle contractions from an orgasm - I just suck cock extra much!

Adx

I'm the same in that i don't want much because of cramps and pain but it's wierd aswell because i get soooo horny around time of the month! I'm always very up for pleasing my lady even though i cant get any myself, i love giving as much as recieving anyway!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I just suck cock extra much!

Brava! Brava! Well played, madam!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Not for me - I'm in enough pain as it is with my cramps, let alone with added muscle contractions from an orgasm - I just suck cock extra much!

Adx

I'm the same in that i don't want much because of cramps and pain but it's wierd aswell because i get soooo horny around time of the month! I'm always very up for pleasing my lady even though i cant get any myself, i love giving as much as recieving anyway!

Do you and the OH not synch up? Or do you have "artificial" periods (i.e. pill etc.)

Mr Monster wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I just suck cock extra much!

Brava! Brava! Well played, madam!

Why thank you! Though it's not skin off my nose - I love giving and only have about 2 periods per year :P

Adx

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

At Sam Towers we carry on as normal.

Blow jobs are very nice (obviously!!!!!) but it's very rare for me to come from a BJ - so it's a warm up. Hand jobs - the same.

She has to put a towel down first though - she's keen not to have blood all over the bed!

I Wish [sign in to see picture]

Nothing not even a Happy hand Shake.

Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]

handjob without a doubt!! love love love them!! x

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I've always found sex helps reduce my stomach crap- but my last oh wouldn't and now I'm single i dont get any (I somehow don't think it would be a good way to start a relationship, hi im horny and on my period, want to give me some) lol

I'm almost always happy to give but it does seem a little unfair if I cant recieve as well- although I definately wouldn't expect someone to go down on me. I have had a friend tell my that she just uses a tampon to 'plug the flow' and her oh goes down in her no problems but I haven't ried it personally. anyone else used this technique?

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

lilac_vix wrote:

I've always found sex helps reduce my stomach crap- but my last oh wouldn't and now I'm single i dont get any (I somehow don't think it would be a good way to start a relationship, hi im horny and on my period, want to give me some) lol

I'm almost always happy to give but it does seem a little unfair if I cant recieve as well- although I definately wouldn't expect someone to go down on me. I have had a friend tell my that she just uses a tampon to 'plug the flow' and her oh goes down in her no problems but I haven't ried it personally. anyone else used this technique?

That's exactly what me and the OH do. There a brief hiatus as she unplugs herself but and with a towel under her bum ... off we go (so to speak!)

I go down on her no problem - I just have to be careful of the string!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

We just tend to wait a couple of days as it lightens to almost nothing and saves mess.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i wont have sex when wrong time as have enough stomach cramps so wouldnt enjoy it, but hubby has fun as he knows he will get lots of blow jobs and hand jobs though the week, and he is happy but also im happy as love doing it and seeing he is getting pleasure

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I'm also a luck member of the no monthlies club :) When I did have them though I always offered bjs & hjs. Never had anyone go down on me while I was on but sex never went on hold.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

we just have sex as normal, i just keep some wipes handy, it doesn't bother me now. I do get horny when i am on my period.

Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]

Sweet fanny adams because it's not fair that I get if she doesn't - apparently! Yaaaaay...

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

I rarely get anything as i dont get oral that often anyway and when i do its always wrapped up

Still i dont mind a huge amount, I get plenty of hugs and she conveniently ignores the filth sat on my computer

I Wish [sign in to see picture]

I get nothing lucky if I get a kiss and a hug never mind sex.LOL

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.