• Oral sex, hand job or nothing, when on her monthly's?

    1290966137
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 717
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    I offer oral, handjobs and anal to the OH, just because I am on monthly doesnt mean he shouldnt get any. He alwys repays the favours though

    Same here... and taking the pill and having PCOS means they are rather rare in the first place!

    1290970523
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 422
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    I dont have them at the moment due to my mini pill, but when i did i used to have sex regardless, just not on the first two days because i had crippling period pains and i would just cry all day! not sexy!

    VW x

    1290972019
    katmiaow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 11 Mar 2009

    nothing for us but only for the first two days so we can cope with that :)

    after that i'm pretty much light enough for it not to get in the way with whatever we want to do

    1290973873
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Same here. nothing for the first 2 days but then by the 3rd day its usually light enough x

    1290975248
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 655
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    If I'm in pain I'm afraid he goes without - I just can't ignore the pain for long enough to be a good lover. After the pain has gone though he'll get oral or full sex if I'm not too heavy - yay for deep coloured towels. (Don't get periods very often now I have the coil in anyhow but one turned up for his 30th Birthday - grrr)

    1290976423
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 442
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not for me - I'm in enough pain as it is with my cramps, let alone with added muscle contractions from an orgasm - I just suck cock extra much!

    Adx

    I'm the same in that i don't want much because of cramps and pain but it's wierd aswell because i get soooo horny around time of the month! I'm always very up for pleasing my lady even though i cant get any myself, i love giving as much as recieving anyway!

    1291083205
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    I just suck cock extra much!

    Brava! Brava! Well played, madam!

    1291083782
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3433
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    merry cherry wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not for me - I'm in enough pain as it is with my cramps, let alone with added muscle contractions from an orgasm - I just suck cock extra much!

    Adx

    I'm the same in that i don't want much because of cramps and pain but it's wierd aswell because i get soooo horny around time of the month! I'm always very up for pleasing my lady even though i cant get any myself, i love giving as much as recieving anyway!

    Do you and the OH not synch up? Or do you have "artificial" periods (i.e. pill etc.)

    Mr Monster wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    I just suck cock extra much!

    Brava! Brava! Well played, madam!

    Why thank you! Though it's not skin off my nose - I love giving and only have about 2 periods per year :P

    Adx

    1291113109
    Sam66 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 220
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2009

    At Sam Towers we carry on as normal.

    Blow jobs are very nice (obviously!!!!!) but it's very rare for me to come from a BJ - so it's a warm up. Hand jobs - the same.

    She has to put a towel down first though - she's keen not to have blood all over the bed!

    1291116047
    I Wish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2008

    Nothing not even a Happy hand Shake.

    1291332649
    Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2010

    handjob without a doubt!! love love love them!! x

    1291393741
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 363
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    I've always found sex helps reduce my stomach crap- but my last oh wouldn't and now I'm single i dont get any (I somehow don't think it would be a good way to start a relationship, hi im horny and on my period, want to give me some) lol

    I'm almost always happy to give but it does seem a little unfair if I cant recieve as well- although I definately wouldn't expect someone to go down on me. I have had a friend tell my that she just uses a tampon to 'plug the flow' and her oh goes down in her no problems but I haven't ried it personally. anyone else used this technique?

    1291395710
    Sam66 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 220
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2009

    lilac_vix wrote:

    I've always found sex helps reduce my stomach crap- but my last oh wouldn't and now I'm single i dont get any (I somehow don't think it would be a good way to start a relationship, hi im horny and on my period, want to give me some) lol

    I'm almost always happy to give but it does seem a little unfair if I cant recieve as well- although I definately wouldn't expect someone to go down on me. I have had a friend tell my that she just uses a tampon to 'plug the flow' and her oh goes down in her no problems but I haven't ried it personally. anyone else used this technique?

    That's exactly what me and the OH do. There a brief hiatus as she unplugs herself but and with a towel under her bum ... off we go (so to speak!)

    I go down on her no problem - I just have to be careful of the string!

    1291396213
    suze9 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    We just tend to wait a couple of days as it lightens to almost nothing and saves mess.

    1291396442
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1214
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    i wont have sex when wrong time as have enough stomach cramps so wouldnt enjoy it, but hubby has fun as he knows he will get lots of blow jobs and hand jobs though the week, and he is happy but also im happy as love doing it and seeing he is getting pleasure

    1291399196
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    I'm also a luck member of the no monthlies club :) When I did have them though I always offered bjs & hjs. Never had anyone go down on me while I was on but sex never went on hold.

    1291423201
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 619
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    we just have sex as normal, i just keep some wipes handy, it doesn't bother me now. I do get horny when i am on my period.

    1291424912
    Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 107
    • Joined: 25 Sep 2009

    Sweet fanny adams because it's not fair that I get if she doesn't - apparently! Yaaaaay...

    1291426939
    BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2010

    I rarely get anything as i dont get oral that often anyway and when i do its always wrapped up

    Still i dont mind a huge amount, I get plenty of hugs and she conveniently ignores the filth sat on my computer

    1292857888
    I Wish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2008

    I get nothing lucky if I get a kiss and a hug never mind sex.LOL

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.