• watersports

    1297536526
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    We are very into this indeed,I love being Dom on my OH anyway but Watersports takes the relationship to another level in terms of trust and closeness.We are both "active" givers if you like,depending on the mood.

    I deliberately drink loads of water well ahead of time,and have even ordered him into the shower as he walks in the house from work.We always shower up straight away after,and have been known to have 3 or 4 sessions in a day(Plenty of towels)

    There is something very liberating about the whole experience,but the most exciting aspects are, firstly,I am breaking the rules that were ingrained in me as a child,(secondly,it's the humiliation factor,I love seeing my OH at my feet all soaked and bedraggled,Thirdly the impact of the warmth is most intimate and exciting at the same time.

    There is an element of this acivity that has nothing to do with sex

    My suggestions for novices are,

    Drink loads ahead of time,

    Act out your fantasy!

    Have plenty of towels handy

    Clean up quickly after in shower or bath,this is a great way to have a soap fest cleaning each other!!

    Have a safe word in case it's not your thing.

    Be prepared for a dissapointment,the reality may not live up to your expectations.

    Enjoy

    1297592692
    Frizzer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2011

    ive always wanted to watch a woman pee through her tights then lick her after

    1297597340
    Frase [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 3 Mar 2009

    I've done it a couple of times and have really enjoyed it, i didn't think i would but hey ho lol

    1297807039
    katmiaow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 11 Mar 2009

    LuciousLips wrote:

    We are very into this indeed,I love being Dom on my OH anyway but Watersports takes the relationship to another level in terms of trust and closeness.We are both "active" givers if you like,depending on the mood.

    I deliberately drink loads of water well ahead of time,and have even ordered him into the shower as he walks in the house from work.We always shower up straight away after,and have been known to have 3 or 4 sessions in a day(Plenty of towels)

    There is something very liberating about the whole experience,but the most exciting aspects are, firstly,I am breaking the rules that were ingrained in me as a child,(secondly,it's the humiliation factor,I love seeing my OH at my feet all soaked and bedraggled,Thirdly the impact of the warmth is most intimate and exciting at the same time.

    There is an element of this acivity that has nothing to do with sex

    My suggestions for novices are,

    Drink loads ahead of time,

    Act out your fantasy!

    Have plenty of towels handy

    Clean up quickly after in shower or bath,this is a great way to have a soap fest cleaning each other!!

    Have a safe word in case it's not your thing.

    Be prepared for a dissapointment,the reality may not live up to your expectations.

    Enjoy

    you say to have plenty of towels handy- do you do it in places other than the shower then??

    1297808334
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 363
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    I always thought this would be a big nono for me but I have to admit to feeling more curious about it this year.

    1297908680
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    katmiaow wrote:

    LuciousLips wrote:

    We are very into this indeed,I love being Dom on my OH anyway but Watersports takes the relationship to another level in terms of trust and closeness.We are both "active" givers if you like,depending on the mood.

    I deliberately drink loads of water well ahead of time,and have even ordered him into the shower as he walks in the house from work.We always shower up straight away after,and have been known to have 3 or 4 sessions in a day(Plenty of towels)

    There is something very liberating about the whole experience,but the most exciting aspects are, firstly,I am breaking the rules that were ingrained in me as a child,(secondly,it's the humiliation factor,I love seeing my OH at my feet all soaked and bedraggled,Thirdly the impact of the warmth is most intimate and exciting at the same time.

    There is an element of this acivity that has nothing to do with sex

    My suggestions for novices are,

    Drink loads ahead of time,

    Act out your fantasy!

    Have plenty of towels handy

    Clean up quickly after in shower or bath,this is a great way to have a soap fest cleaning each other!!

    Have a safe word in case it's not your thing.

    Be prepared for a dissapointment,the reality may not live up to your expectations.

    Enjoy

    you say to have plenty of towels handy- do you do it in places other than the shower then??

    Most certainly we do,the bathroom and kitchen are both amtico deliberately for the purpose,last time we were indulging in some rough sex roleplay I just stood in the kitchen and let it flow down my legs while my OH was upstairs getting a dildo...god that feeling was great....

    We also are regular outdoor watersports fans and will pleasure each other anywhere where we can find a secluded spot,either in woodlands or more urban/city settings..

    1325978413
    Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2010

    well you cant say no to something you havnt tried but im not bursting to try it and my OH would deffinetly not be up for it so might have to give this one a miss

    1325978601
    KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 13 May 2011

    I love watersports

    1325979794

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2534
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

    well you cant say no to something you havnt tried but im not bursting to try it and my OH would deffinetly not be up for it so might have to give this one a miss

    i have the same problem but have made her squirt all over rme so there's hope for it yet

    1325981227
    Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2010

    i have also made her squirt but can only do it in a position where my face/body is not in range :(

    1325981951

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2534
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    get her to squat over you then do iit it's awesome

    1326018572
    mumof2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2011

    The first time I saw this was watching an episode of sex in the city, never heard of anyone dong this before and my friend certainly never comment on it. Really don't think this is for me though.

    1326020621
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    Watersports=Lots of fun

    Some people might find it a bit strange but its all good clean fun,Im not so into the yellow river so drinking plenty of water first is a good way to start things off,We both love it but of course its another thing you can do alone.

    First time i tried it myself was in the kitchen i drank loads of water and then sat down and read a book untill i couldn't hold on any longer.

    But its much better having your partner join in,Its something thats different and can be done outside during the day if you find the right places like a beach a nice grassy area.

    When im out and need a pee my other half loves to see me squat like she would.

    One of the things we like doing is for her to sit on my lap and let her wee go so it soaks onto my lap through to my underwear and then i do the same to her.

    Another good one if you are going on the beach,Is to make a litle hole in the stones and when ever we need to pee we just sit over it no one would ever know,You get such a sexy feeling sitting on each overs wetspots.

    We have just about tried as much as we can when we are out.

    My advice to anyone who wants to give this a go is to drinky plenty of water to flush your wee out then when its clear you can drink more water and have as much fun as you want.

    1326023988
    KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 13 May 2011

    there is an amazing movie of watersports on youporn! yummy

    1326024587
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    I dont normally go looking for pee porn as i only like seeing real people do it what i mean people who do it for fun and not getting paid for it,But i do like the sneaky pee girls they do some daring pee stuff,When ever i watch them i like to try and go and find the same kind of places and pee like they pee be it wetting or just squatting and peeing.

    1326028841
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    I prefer to look at pictures of women wetting or peeing,Best place is Imagefap plenty of women doing it for fun weather they are drunk or not doesn't effect how seexy it looks to me. Just seeing the tell tale signs of a puddle gets me excited.

    This thread reminds i have some pictures ive still not given to my other half of my puddles ive left outside.

    One great thing ive done with my girlfriend is when we went to a swimming pool well it was the bit coming out when we were getting changed,the pool we went to havd unisex cubicles when we came out we of course went into the same cubicle to get changed,She said i cant wait till i get my swimsuite off (onepiece) so i can then go to the toilet for a nice pee i said why not just stand on my towel and pee through it,She said she would of normally done it when she was under the shower if she was alone,She then said ok ill do it while im standing on your towel so i layed my towel out Owow the hissing sound was so loud but i think she got a bit worried as it was quite loud so she sat on my towel the whole event got me really turned on,So afterwards i asked her when she took her swimsuite off could i put it on of course she said yea but it will be hard to get it on as its harder to put it on wet,I was just so turned on by the event i said yea i want to no matter how hard,So she let me it did take a bit off effort but once it was on WOW talk about being horny she then said shame you dont need a wee as you could do it in my suite,I said my love i will wear this under my shorts and when i need to go i will pee through it,We left the swimming pool and walked around the near by town i popped into a shop and came out with a big bottle of water and said well this should get me started off ill be making your swimsuit wetter soon,It took a bit of time but then we had to find somewhere i could take my shorts off and pee so she could see it,We found a walkway where it was quite it was leading to some big fields so when the time was right i took off my shorts and let my warm wee go,We both loved that i wore it all the way home so sexy.

    1339585246
    wipi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2012

    just joined . i love watersports . my suggestion is : just do it :-)

    1339594276
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 543
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    Hi Wipi and welcome, nice thred revival too :)

    1362406797
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    This is something we got in to a couple of months ago. Never thought until recently it would be my kind of thing but we're both really enjoying it so thought id give this thread a bump :)

    1362429051
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 363
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    well its a year since I last replied and I can say I am a convert.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.