• Where do you like to shoot or him to shoot his load?

Cornishvamp [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH to cum all over me..never inside. I love watching him finish himself off on my tits or over my stomach..used to love it in my mouth but it tastes weird now for some reason...

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

I love it inside (especially anally!), or on my face. My OH finds it very amusing to cum on my face while I'm asleep ... does anyone else experience this?

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

I love it inside (especially anally!), or on my face. My OH finds it very amusing to cum on my face while I'm asleep ... does anyone else experience this?

I would love to try it, but frankly I think she'd clatter me if that was how I woke her up! I'm a big fan of cumming on her chest/stomach, and have recently taken to having her finish me on my own stomach. Cleanup with a tongue is optional

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Seán&Soozie wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

I would love to try it, but frankly I think she'd clatter me if that was how I woke her up! I'm a big fan of cumming on her chest/stomach, and have recently taken to having her finish me on my own stomach. Cleanup with a tongue is optional

We have a sort of 'sleep fetish' going on between us, so I accept the fact that he 'plays' with me in my sleep - though it is annoying when I wake up with a load on my face!

Evie_angel [sign in to see picture]

on the floor - cus he likes me to lick it up on my hands and knees ^ ^

xabix [sign in to see picture]

Ideally inside me, but I like it on my boobs and if i'm in the right kinda mood on my ass... He's always wanted to shoot on my face but I've never had it done before and don't think I'd ever like to! I don't know why but I've never really been into the idea of facials!

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

We have a sort of 'sleep fetish' going on between us, so I accept the fact that he 'plays' with me in my sleep - though it is annoying when I wake up with a load on my face!

heh, we have that. i try to give her anal while not waking her up. really turns me on

PlayingDirty [sign in to see picture]

I love to cum inside. However when I am being rather kinky I like coming over a girls body. Actually my fuck buddy is a vegetarian so she loves to swallow to keep her protein levels up.

Lainglesa [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy having it on my boobs and face, I wish men would sometimes be a bit more confident cumming everywhere! Even when they know theyre allowed they still seem quite shy and apologetic! Haha!

Mr Clumsy [sign in to see picture]

Lainglesa wrote:

I really enjoy having it on my boobs and face, I wish men would sometimes be a bit more confident cumming everywhere! Even when they know theyre allowed they still seem quite shy and apologetic! Haha!

That might be down to the 'little boy' thing, that when little boys are experimenting in their bedroom, they will tend to let it go anywhere, so when they grow up and are able to cum inside then that will always be a preferred option.

Myself however I love to cum in the shower with her hands while she is standing behind me, pressing her boobs into my back...

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I have to say that my favourite is always cumming inside the girl, especially if I haven't masturbated or anything for a while and there's loads of sperm and it feels like I could be pumping forever, just filling her with my love and desire. Even better without a condom - but that's a necessity for safety, unfortunately, unless in a LTR.

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

On my clit!!

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

I luv him coming on my boobs and face but he not so keen

margiemoo wrote:

I luv him coming on my boobs and face but he not so keen

My OH isn't too keen on this either.. no idea why!

Proudwoody [sign in to see picture]

My fiancee loves me to finish in her usually or in her mouth, but if we having a dirty session she loves it on her as it makes her feel naughty literally anywhere goes obviously definiatly not eyes tho! My favourite is when she gives me oral and at the last minute pulls me out a spreads it all over her face! Is something very sexy about seeing her it dripping down her face

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I love cum in my mouth, I like to swallow so if a guy shoots on my tits I like to lick it off and I love a cheeky taste of his cum when he's shot inside of me. I don't like to waste it lmao

I really can't swallow.. Just can't do it without gagging!!

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Mamanda wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

I really can't swallow.. Just can't do it without gagging!!

Depends how much coffee he's drank!!! LOL!!!

I can't swallow lately, just the thought of it makes me feel a bit yuk!! If he cums in my mouth I get up, go to the bathroom and spit it in the sink, and the whole way there, he shouts out stupid things to make me laugh and spit it everywhere!!

LOL best thing ive pictured today

Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]

I always secretly loved the idea of being a bit naughty and coming over my girlfriends breasts or arse but never dared tell her. I love her too much and sometimes worry too much about her reactions to things but she's a sensible, cool woman and open to things but still, i always worried about making her feel disrespected or something. We did speak about it eventually though and she told me she was curious about feeling me come across her body sometime, even admitting to quite enjoying the idea. I'm not a guy to push things if i feel she doesn't like the idea so when she also said she'd love me to come across her mouth and face sometime, i was kinda shocked but GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

I luv mu oh to cum across my tits then for him to rub it all over mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.