• Where do you like to shoot or him to shoot his load?

missmint [sign in to see picture]

Have just had an indepth discussion with MrMint and he likes to cum most in my mouth (which i love), in my bum second (which i also love!), on my face and then inside me. I like seeing him cum so am quite happy for him to cum on me anywhere he wants.

He agreed with the guilty comment someone else made about cumming on the face, he said at the time he loves it but afterwards feels a bit bad!

BigPoppa i kind of understand when you said maybe she did want to but felt dirty to allow it, i was like this at first, im a "respectable" girl after all, so i didnt think i should probably want this, when in fact it really turned me on thinking about it and it did doing it. It depends on how comfortable you are i suppose in your relationship with someone.

We talk about everything loads so both know what each other likes/dislikes and wants/fantasizes about doing. More often than not things we talk about end up happening............ :O)

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Recently ive enjoyed K coming on my clothes when im wearing PVC, love making him lick it off. Hmmm X

Dark_Wolf [sign in to see picture]

I dont care where it goes, I just enjoy my beloved pumping it out of me. Tho do feel its a bit more special when she takes it in the mouth.

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

It really depends on the situation and type of sex we're having, during a lovely close lovemaking session nothing beats cumming inside her. Being a real boob man I love cumming between Mrs D's boobs during a tit wank and she can make me completely lose all self control when cumming in her mouth. However, the sight of her face covered in my cum (she has come sexy glasses to protect her eyes) is probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

binka [sign in to see picture]

Love it when he comes in my mouth, also can't beat that feeling when he comes in me.

binka wrote:

Love it when he comes in my mouth, also can't beat that feeling when he comes in me

Yeah also love it in my mouth, in fact love it anywhere, K calls me a cum slut.Guess thats true. X

maccess [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

binka wrote:

Love it when he comes in my mouth, also can't beat that feeling when he comes in me

Yeah also love it in my mouth, in fact love it anywhere, K calls me a cum slut.Guess thats true. X

and we all love a cum slut.....

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

binka wrote:

and we all love a cum slut.....

Not sure if i should say thank you or what!

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

I love to cum on her face as I think it looks really sexy, she prefers it on her boobs or in her.

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Normally he cums inside me but if he wanted to, he could cum on my anywhere he wanted.

muchkin wrote:

Normally he cums inside me but if he wanted to, he could cum on my anywhere he wanted.

Yeah agree as long as its cum. Feel ive got real power when a man cums for me. X

Tortuedprincess [sign in to see picture]

On the clit is amazing, after a hard session the clit is still throbbing and that quick burst of hot cum fells sensational. Rub it in for one last orgasm

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

sounds good princessuk

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

My mouth or my face, i love it!

Bethany [sign in to see picture]

mouth face belly love the feelin of warm cum dripping over my hard nipples but nothing beats inside my pussy well anywere but feet and ill have a smile on my face haha :) x

N&AFOREVER [sign in to see picture]

anywhere goes

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

violet loves nothing more than spraying my stuff all over her though not the eyes that just burns lol

and i love it when she edges me all day untill she has me shooting it everywhere, though we have since found out its hard to get it off the walls if u dont do it straight away lol. the 1st time she made me come was in a very naughty place and i ended up spraying the other end off my office ;-)

pierce'd [sign in to see picture]

i love the boobs althought pulling out and cumming on her pussy while she rubs is hot too!

gymnast_kerry [sign in to see picture]

i like over my boobs or stomach, to be honest any where but my eyes lol

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

you guys are pretty lucky with this. I'd like to try and finish somewhere different. Inside is nice I guess, but it would be fun to do it somewhere else.

I don't think the OK understands the "sexy" factor of finishing outside.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.