• Where do you like to shoot or him to shoot his load?

amandalou [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH cumming over my ass, i dont trust his cumming on my chest anymore after it got me in the eye, lol.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

over her ass is my fave place and hers

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Would definitely like to vary this given the chance. OH is only up for internal and condom wrapped though.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

I like him to cum inside me, but I am happy for him to do it anywhere he wants

cantstopmenow [sign in to see picture]

The oh prefers it inside her but has no complaints anywhere except in her eye. That doesn't exclude the face however. She took a load there on the other day. I prefer on her face it looks great and makes for a great photo opportunity. Having said that over her tits and rubbing it all over is good as is inside the crack of her ass. I just think it's a bit of a waste cumming inside her unless it's in her mouth. Guess I'm just a bit of perv but no complaints from her as I cum inside her in equal measure.

[suspended user]

suspended user

she likes me too cum on her breasts and then rub it all over but more often or not she wants it up her arse the most

forestfun [sign in to see picture]

inside is best or on my tits

YummyMummy2 [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy for him to do it wherever he wants as long as it doesn't get me in the eye because it really does sting!!!!

My favourite is probably on my boobs though or inside me :)

xx

slavek [sign in to see picture]

I quite like cumming in a womans hair.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

lol, you may have to be more specific, posgood!

slavek [sign in to see picture]

On her head, not pubic. Not that fussed though, long as i get to come.

guy3232 [sign in to see picture]

I usually end up coming inside her but occassionally over her back or ass...

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

usually inside, as it feels so good being inside i dont want to pull out.

otherwise, over her ass ass she's bent over, over her tits aswell.

would love to cum over her face - maybe one day we'll work towards it...

Tromain [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love to cum all over my OH's ass, the holy grail of cumming is inside her ass though.. shame that has only happened a couple times though.

That said I'm more then happy cumming anywhere, so long as I get to! =p

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i have to say love it anywhere, i do like it in my ass but also like it over my face and drips down on my breasts

SL90 [sign in to see picture]

really want to shoot on her face bu that 'isnt allowed' so belly/boobs it is. or lay on back whilst she plays with my balls with her mouth and i toss myself off....

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Anywhere!!

Sam27 [sign in to see picture]

Missus isn't keen anywhere really, tolerates boobs, feet and back but would much rather in her mouth or inside her. Facials.. well after the last one is a definate no no ever again!

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Wife seem to generally prefer in her pussy but otherwise its breasts and bum. Recently after long session was getting great oral and pleaded to let me come in her mouth which she did and it was just the best orgasm in ages.

Sam27 wrote:

Missus isn't keen anywhere really, tolerates boobs, feet and back but would much rather in her mouth or inside her. Facials.. well after the last one is a definate no no ever again!

Sadly I'm with you on that one Sam27. Only did a facial once and she reacted so badly I don't think it'll happen again. Pretty sure it wasn't in her eye from memory. She just wasn't expecting it, I was a bit drunk and I'd wanted to give her a facial for years so thought would try and push my luck. I felt bad about it afterwards and should have respected her a bit more and asked if I could. trouble is from experience the answer was always a no but on this occasion it was very clear I was on the brink, it was clear I would come on her face ( my cock was right by the corner of her mouth ) but she didn't flinch or move herself away like she usually does.

Maybe she really did want to but felt it was too dirty to openly/verbally allow it?

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I prefer it inside. And the strange thing is - it doesn't come out! No matter where it is! But usually I get so wet, that no matter if and where he cums, I have to clean myself with napkins afterwards. So it doesn't really matter if it would leak out or not - although it never does! I guess I am just too tight. (he even complained once that anal is way too tight for him and makes him feel uncomfortable, and the normal way - if he doesn't work me up first - no entrance allowed lol)

And the reason I don't want it outside is because I don't like anything on my body - not even body oils, lotions, etc. Yes, I am strange, I know that.

But I have no problem swallowing it and I do it with pleasure...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.