• How often do you like to have sex............

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit down today, we had a good session yesterday and i'm so horny today but it will be a couple of days before my OH is in the mood again, i would like sex every day some times twice but the OH is a twice a week man

SweetHoneyBee [sign in to see picture]

Ilovemyman wrote:

I'm a bit down today, we had a good session yesterday and i'm so horny today but it will be a couple of days before my OH is in the mood again, i would like sex every day some times twice but the OH is a twice a week man

Like you I usually feel very horny after having sex - it seems the more I get the more I want. Although at the moment I'm not getting any since I'm currently without an OH......pauses for violins here ...!!!!

For me it's the replaying of a good session that get's me started again. The mind being the biggest sex organ and all that!

good luck with coaxing him into more than twice a week.

SHB

SweetHoneyBee [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

Noon wrote:

Am I the only one who varies hugely? At times my sex drive is quite high and at other much lower, I don't think I could put an average on it.

Nope you're not!!!

me too - see post above!

SHB

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Would love to get intimate every day, That isn't going to happen, So......

being a compramizing person I would happily settle for every other day, Or at least 3 times a week.

But alas, Lady-J's libido, Although improving and she is making more effort, still is no-where near mine, So it's still been twice in the last 9 and a half months, I'm hoping for it to at least change to a few times a month for now.

I have said I'ld even be happy with a handjob or blowjob, something, anything is better than nothing right?

Oh well, we'll see... Hopefully the christmas outfits I've bought her won't go to waste

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

I have said I'ld even be happy with a handjob or blowjob, something, anything is better than nothing right?

Oh well, we'll see... Hopefully the christmas outfits I've bought her won't go to waste

This is what I do - I've a lower libido than WandA but I get a lot of satisfaction from making him feel good so he gets a blowjob most days and I'll "receive" maybe twice a week, maybe more or less depending.

Adx

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

being a compramizing person I would happily settle for every other day, Or at least 3 times a week.

But alas, Lady-J's libido, Although improving and she is making more effort, still is no-where near mine, So it's still been twice in the last 9 and a half months, I'm hoping for it to at least change to a few times a month for now.

And i always find that if i'm not in the mood but i do give him a hand/ blow job i become horny quickly!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

I'd do something sexual with my OH everyday or at least most days if it were up to me. Unfortunately its not possible at the moment since it is the christmas break. Im just going to have to keep myself amused until we go back- 3 weeks so not long now!

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

The other half would like it everyday day "in an ideal world" but realisticly, about once a week, he's lost his mojo again grrrr and he jacks off about twice a week (i never get invited to these events ) Id actually love it everyother day but ha, yeah. it doesn't happen. Self love, most days at least once, even if its just a cheeky wriggle in super tight jeans

[suspended user]

suspended user

get him too do it in front of you whlstyou do the same

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

thats classed as sex to him and he's not in the mood......damn him

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

Hope things get better for you Sed. Its not nice to go frustrated all the time.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes for me 2-3 times a week, I get a bit tired the next morning if it's very intense, so I usually have some towards the end of the week if I'm lucky, if not, I'll have some fun on my own, my OH has a much lower libdo than me, I do have to say there are times I'd like it more (although that may seem selfish) so I just get it when I get it.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

soz typo libido, thinking about it sent me a little hot & horny.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.