• Geeky love - Science Fiction turn-ons

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Actor/character: Milla Jovovich (Leeloo in Fifth Element), Grace Park (Boomer in BSG), Summer Glau (River in Serenity), Zoe Saldana (Neytiri in Avatar), Karen Gillan (Amy Pond in Dr Who), Monica Belluci (Persephone in The Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions). I also have a weird fascination with Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes)...I don't fancy him as such I just find his face really interesting/beautiful!
    • Technology: (either for sex or with interesting possibilities): Orgasm cake (from The Matrix Reloaded!)
    • Time period: Any time when people dress skimpily!
    • Place: Pandora (Avatar)
    • Ritual, custom or technique: In the film Watchmen Dr. Manhattan splits himself into lots of people at once and he feels everything they all feel. The lucky sod can pleasure his partner in different ways at the same time (he also does his work while doing so which is less sexy but would be handy!)

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Tulip wrote:

Dragon Riders series by Anne McCaffrey

I always wondered about Robinton and Jaxom (In real life I was named after a Ruathan character because Dad just liked the name!) A dragon flight would be interesting, not sure about the lack of choice though!

Character: Captain whatsit from firefly, slight girl crush on Anara.
    David Tennant's Doctor
    Torchwood's Captain Jack (yes, I know I'm not his type!)
    off the top of my head- there are more

Technology- Data's 'multiple techniques', orgasm cake, telepathic contact/ bonding type thing, holodeck/ hardlight related things

Time period- loveperiod dress, leather, anything corsety for me, catsuits likewise. Not too hassled about time period.

Place: Will have to think about this one. Outdoors is awesome in general

Ritual, custom or technique; Clingon would be interesting. Anything mind meldy/ telepathy/ empathy related (to be able to feel both sides I think. Dr Manhattan as well, I'd like to see what a timelord could do, the dragon flight has held a fascination since I was about 14

WandA [sign in to see picture]

No one wants to shag a Klingon then? The females are supposed to be quite feisty!

I'd have Worf quite happily :)

Rowan wrote:

I'd have Worf quite happily :)

Chief of Security, it's a power thing Rowan isn't it?

Of course not, mere curiousity

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmm. Maybe I'm inclined to agree with you Rowan! Worf seems to have quite good qualities for a male partner. Strong, protective, can stand his own ground when he needs to, sensitive, goes to great lengths to understand another persons feelings that are important... That and I bet he would be great in bed!

Oh.. Babylon 5 fans... Anyone ever had a passing thought of what it would be like to be in bed with a male Centuri(sp?)?

Yes.

I couldn't possibly say. . .

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Someone mentioned Farscape further up and I had a good think about it and I can't really think of much that is sexy about that show really...

Don't tell me you feel nothing for the Worf-like Dargo? Crichton? (Though I always think of Red Dwarf's Kryten when I hear the name) That smoothy of a bad guy with the beard and pony tail? No?

And you have to admit they have their fair share of good-looking female actors too, although I think the FX department got a job lot of blue body paint and were told they had to use it up!

But mainly Claudia Black. I sort of have thing for her. Can you tell?

Also, is it wrong that I find Leela from Futurama mildly arousing? One eye, purple hair, but yet she has a certain je ne sais quois...

In a live-action film she whould actually be played by Claudia Black, I think. Aha! That's it, then.

Mr Monster wrote:

Also, is it wrong that I find Leela from Futurama mildly arousing? One eye, purple hair, but yet she has a certain je ne sais quois...

In a live-action film she whould actually be played by Claudia Black, I think. Aha! That's it, then.

A little.

Careful where you aim that thing, apparently pink eye is bad enough with two of 'em.

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

A little.

Careful where you aim that thing, apparently pink eye is bad enough with two of 'em.

My aim is fine, it's my choice of target that's slightly off . . .

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

• Actor - Morena Baccarin (from V, Stargate and Firefly)

• Character - Inara Serra from firefly, she has all that companion training

• Technology – Holodecks and Sexbots, all good!

• Time period – 24th century (Star Trek TNG,)
    Space: the final frontier. These are the sex voyages of the horny male. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new women, to seek out new sexy life and new horny civilizations, to boldly fuck where no one has fucked before.

• Place – Risa, of course it’s a pleasure planet

• Ritual, custom or technique – the Horga'hn Statue on Risa, because I am seeking jamaharon!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

UFO!! Has anyone watched UFO? TV series. Very sixties. Girls going around in silver skin tight clothes and mini skirts that left VERY little to the imagination!

Oh... wow! Somebody else who remembers that! I remember watching it when it first aired (early '70s) and feeling strange when I saw Gabrielle Drake wearing a purple wig and silver mini-skirt. I can't have been much older than about eight years old at the time, but I suspect that it made a lasting impression on me.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Mulder.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I'm so very glad that this thread exists :)

At the moment my geek crush is most certainly Amy Pond. She has convinced me to watch more Dr. Who, which can only be a good thing.

Morena Baccarin is, of course, a goddess. Though I'm still not completely sold on the short hair in V.

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Katee Sackhoff..................

Seán&Soozie wrote:

I'm so very glad that this thread exists :)

You're welcome.

(It lives! My beautiful creature lives!!! Mwaaaaahhahahahaha! )

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

UFO!! Has anyone watched UFO? TV series. Very sixties. Girls going around in silver skin tight clothes and mini skirts that left VERY little to the imagination!

Oh... wow! Somebody else who remembers that! I remember watching it when it first aired (early '70s) and feeling strange when I saw Gabrielle Drake wearing a purple wig and silver mini-skirt. I can't have been much older than about eight years old at the time, but I suspect that it made a lasting impression on me.

The wigs on UFO were supposed to be anti-static so y did only the women wear them? (Sisters doing it for themselves!)

W

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I remember hearing that explanation somewhere before (maybe in the press) but it's never referenced within the series.

I suspect that it was a ruse: the male bosses would advise the female recruits for Moonbase "You'll need to wear this kinky purple wig to... umm... avoid static build-up, and this silver mini-skirt and boots in case of sudden depressurisation. Did you know that the SkyDiver crew wear nipple-revealing string vests in order to repel attacks by lizard creatures?".

I love that series.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.