• Geeky love - Science Fiction turn-ons

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

An off-topic ramble in another thread made me think - Science Fiction seems to have the sexiest actors, the kinkiest gadgets and the most mind-bending sex scenes.

So, SF lovers, what's the sexiest thing in Sci Fi, written, filmed or otherwise? Just list 'em if you like, or use this handy guide -

Sexiest -

• Actor
    • Character
    • Technology (either for sex or with interesting possibilities)
    • Time period
    • Place
    • Ritual, custom or technique

MrMr

I'll start -

• Actor - So many to choose from. I'll say the two Claudias - Christian and Black. Wouldn't want to steal everyone else's faves too!
    • Character - Probably Delenn (B5). Or Molly (Gibson)
    • Technology - The empathy hormones in Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon
    • Time period - I'll cheat and say anything epic (like the Roman empire, Wild West, Vikings) experienced through a simulation - i.e. all the fun of the past, none of the down sides, although a bit theme-park-y.
    • Place - Zero-G.
    • Custom - Switching genders at least once in a lifetime (Banks)

Mr Monster wrote:

I'll start -

No, I wont!

(Had to stop and look up Molly's name. Very embarrassing!)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, now I don't watch enough sci fi to know about heavy sex scenes..

The rule with anything on TV is, "wherever there should be serious, meaningful fucking, we will substitute eye-candy".

Usually.

So SF series have entire casts of models who somehow manage to avoid getting off with each other, while written SF tends towards the "oh-my-god-I-can't-belive-I-just-read-that" end of things. They're sex-mad, I tell you!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And still on the Trekkie theme - who could leave out Data from Next Gen? Not exactly hot, but you can't help but wanna go up and give him a cuddle or something! Lol!

He is fully functional . . .

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And still on the Trekkie theme - who could leave out Data from Next Gen? Not exactly hot, but you can't help but wanna go up and give him a cuddle or something! Lol!

He is fully functional . . .

And programmed in... multiple techniques.

Mr Monster wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, now I don't watch enough sci fi to know about heavy sex scenes..

The rule with anything on TV is, "wherever there should be serious, meaningful fucking, we will substitute eye-candy".

Usually.

So SF series have entire casts of models who somehow manage to avoid getting off with each other, while written SF tends towards the "oh-my-god-I-can't-belive-I-just-read-that" end of things. They're sex-mad, I tell you!

Anyone remember Lexx? That occasionally went where no scifi series had gone before...

Nope, missed that one entirely. I think it was on Channel 5 in the days of little reception, wasn't it?

Right then...

• Actor: Jolene Blalock (T'Pol in Enterrise). Definitely the sexiest Trek actress.
    • Character: I would say T'Pol, but the Pon Farr definitely goes against her. Sexytime once every seven years?! Maybe Chiana from Farscape - loved that series, and no-one's mentioned it yet.
    • Technology: the Exaltation Transference Pellet (Barbarella). Either that, or the Orgasmatron from Sleeper.
    • Time period: Hmm... to quote Professor Farnsworth, "...the woooorld of tomorrow!"
    • Place: Risa sounds pretty good (TNG)
    • Ritual/custom/technique: Vulcan neuropressure. With T'Pol. That looks like fun.

Ah! OH wishes to thank you. He has been trying to remember that name since god-knows-when. Was wanting it on box set apparently... I've never seen it!

Hurrah! I'm not the only one that remembers it then The theme music (Brunnen-G song) was the alarm call on my phone for a long time - a bit surreal to wake up to.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

YesChef wrote:

Right then...

• Actor: Jolene Blalock (T'Pol in Enterrise). Definitely the sexiest Trek actress.
    • Character: I would say T'Pol, but the Pon Farr definitely goes against her. Sexytime once every seven years?! Maybe Chiana from Farscape - loved that series, and no-one's mentioned it yet.
    • Technology: the Exaltation Transference Pellet (Barbarella). Either that, or the Orgasmatron from Sleeper.
    • Time period: Hmm... to quote Professor Farnsworth, "...the woooorld of tomorrow!"
    • Place: Risa sounds pretty good (TNG)
    • Ritual/custom/technique: Vulcan neuropressure. With T'Pol. That looks like fun.

Oooo Risa! It does sound very fun there!

While we're at it can we have a few Orion slave girls (not actually slaves of course).

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

You're going to tell me Dr. Who isn't real sci fi but I don't care - David Tennant as Dr. Who makes me go weak at the knees!

Can't say I watch enough sci fi to be able to answer any of the other Qs though.

Adx

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

In which case I suggest Katy Manning posing with that Dalek. No wonder its sucker was pointing upwards . For those who don`t know she played Jo Grant in the 1970s

Deepblue [sign in to see picture]

For me it would have to 7of nine from star trek oh and caotain janeway (spelling) is hot in an older woman sort of way.

the_meister [sign in to see picture]

Now how has nobody mentioned barbarella already!

5mil [sign in to see picture]

I was going to say - I mean tne Orgasmatron scene in Barbarella is still one hot bit of film even now!

Actor - Tery Farrell as Jadzia Dax always did it for me, but then I have met her so may be a bit biased there!

Character - Either Jadzia Dax or Seven of Nine.

Tech - any of the Culture medical enhancements or glanded drugs in Bank's books.

Time period - difficult one, this. Might be better to say 'setting' - in which case, definitely Banks' Culture, again.

Place - How about a moonlit night on the back of a sandworm on Arrakis (Dune)?

Ritual, custom or technique - Has to be the Orgasmatron as above.

Great thread!

YesChef wrote:

. . . Farscape - loved that series, and no-one's mentioned it yet.

O really?

Mr Monster wrote:

I'll start -

• Actor - So many to choose from. I'll say the two Claudias - Christian and Black. Wouldn't want to steal everyone else's faves too!

Boom! Claudia Black - There's yer Farscape, matey!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

You're going to tell me Dr. Who isn't real sci fi

Doctor Who is real sci fi. It's official, I said so!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Dragon Riders series by Anne McCaffrey

Lou232 [sign in to see picture]

Sexiest -

• Actor - Zachary Quinto, David Tennant, Natascha McElhone, Karl Urban...and it goes on...
    • Character - Leeloo (5th Element)...*swoons*
    • Technology (either for sex or with interesting possibilities) - stasis fields from the Lord Of Thunder (Andre Norton), although your generic abduction, restraint and probing scenario would be adequate. Oh, and antigravity as long as there was an air cleaning system in place.
    • Time period - future times! With spaceships where zero gravity sex can occur.
    • Place - in a terraformed paradise garden orbiting a black hole!
    • Ritual, custom or technique - I love to fantasise about anything with mind-melding, so yes Dragon Riders, Dr Who, Vulcans....I would say Avatar BUT it was RUBBISH and they didn't do the tentacle thing to each other. Plus that film made my biology side go insane. My literary side slunk off in tears too. Before I rant too much (and I can go on and on and on about that film), basically psychic sex is hot!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.