• Sex-related TV Programmes

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yep wer'e pretty pro acyive got nothing better to do .And it's a cheap form of heating

[suspended user]

suspended user

and we do it so much we can't spell properly either

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I Intend to watch it, i don't intend to enjoy it!

haha it seems it will be another "look how open and honest we are about sex, this is great, but hang on wait a minute, don't do that ITS WEIRD!"

VW x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Vampyrewillow wrote:

haha it seems it will be another "look how open and honest we are about sex, this is great, but hang on wait a minute, don't do that ITS WEIRD!"

VW x

i think the website for it is linked into the "sexperience" one that was part of the se education show.

and looking at the advert for it it seems like it will be over the top sensationalisim. Thing is most of middle england will be sucked in by the drama of it.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

i think the website for it is linked into the "sexperience" one that was part of the se education show.

and looking at the advert for it it seems like it will be over the top sensationalisim. Thing is most of middle england will be sucked in by the drama of it.

Middle England sucks! Only it probably doesn't and that's the problem...

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-joy-of-teen-sex is on tonight, Channel 4 10PM. Anyone planning to tune in?

No. I prefer the joy of adult sex.

it's not that bad at the moment actually!

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

Currently watching it... No judgement 'yet' !

loverNotaDancer [sign in to see picture]

OK so far. High point was the pretty girl with the strap on....

hmm the "vazazzaling" section has annoyed me. lazy journalisim and poorly thought out one sided arguments. and "teen girls getting nose jobs to impress boys" what kind of workd do you live in!! but i think from the quality of the rest of it i can let it slide.

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know where they found the Teen Journalist.

all in all it wasn't too bad. only a few gripes with the show

anal sex section

• no mention that you should use extra safe condoms free of nonoxyl 9
    • no mention of douching
    • no mention that silicone lube can be used with condoms and is better for anal sex.

Peircings

• it's my understanding you can use a topical anastetic with PA's
    • the "teen journalist" said something along the lines of, "they dont look attractive". but that's not their main purpose, its functuality and increased sensations rather than the looks

Contraception section

• apart from wanting to slap the kid my only gripe is with the Lack of info they gave on the implant. for example no mention that theres no sti protection, that body weight can affect the efficiency of it and no mention of what particular horomone is in it.

Semen/ blowjob section

• why does she have to finish him off in her mouth? if she dosen't like it it shouldnt be forced on her
    • it was nice that they mentioned foods to avoid and things
    • celery was mentioned but as theres an infamous thread on here it can sometimes increase semen quantity which might not be so good if you are trying to encourage someone to swallow.
    • no mention of the use of things such as flavoured lubes or condoms, or even the risk of catching STI's through oral

and now i'm off to go get a life!

I could forgive some of your gripes like the anaesthetic and PAs, not mentioning STDs and oral though seems a huge oversight as do a few others.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

anal sex section

• no mention of douching
    • no mention that silicone lube can be used with condoms and is better for anal sex.

Peircings

• the "teen journalist" said something along the lines of, "they dont look attractive". but that's not their main purpose, its functuality and increased sensations rather than the looks

Contraception section

• apart from wanting to slap the kid my only gripe is with the Lack of info they gave on the implant. for example no mention that theres no sti protection, that body weight can affect the efficiency of it and no mention of what particular horomone is in it.

Semen/ blowjob section

• why does she have to finish him off in her mouth? if she dosen't like it it shouldnt be forced on her
    • celery was mentioned but as theres an infamous thread on here it can sometimes increase semen quantity which might not be so good if you are trying to encourage someone to swallow.
    • no mention of the use of things such as flavoured lubes or condoms, or even the risk of catching STI's through oral

Agree with all these points - especially the section re anal sex. Silicone lube and MORE warming up should definitely have had a mention.

I have to admit, I was fairly distracted... mainly by wondering "Is that James Corden's sister?" (answer: yes, probably) and "Which rock star is Billie JD Porter the daughter of?" (answer: inconclusive, but anyone whose twitter bio is 'dang that chick looks drunk as fuck and high off crack and weed all at the same time' is a contender for rock heritage).

Also, my sex toy geekery knows no bounds - the Naughty Boy and Maximus Anal Lube was used in the section about preparing for anal sex. The mini Toy Joy Bullet was used during the section on various ways to enjoy lesbian sex. Don't think we have the strap-on they showed, but the Fetish Fantasy First Timers Strap-On has a lovely non-phallic blue dildo. I also thought I spotted a Jessica G, but reckon it was more likely to be the Seventh Heaven G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator in purple.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

haha awesome! Alice is a sex toy geek!

Didn't look at this program in the end. What was the overall verdict? Some people seem to have enjoyed it, but it looks like it missed a lot of important info, unless it was just intended to shock the audience.

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

anal sex section

• no mention of douching

Peircings

Contraception section

Semen/ blowjob section

Agree with all these points - especially the section re anal sex. Silicone lube and MORE warming up should definitely have had a mention.

I have to admit, I was fairly distracted... mainly by wondering "Is that James Corden's sister?" (answer: yes, probably) and "Which rock star is Billie JD Porter the daughter of?" (answer: inconclusive, but anyone whose twitter bio is 'dang that chick looks drunk as fuck and high off crack and weed all at the same time' is a contender for rock heritage).

Also, my sex toy geekery knows no bounds - the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085 was used in the section about preparing for anal sex. The mini http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19598 was used during the section on various ways to enjoy lesbian sex. Don't think we have the strap-on they showed, but the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13498 has a lovely non-phallic blue dildo. I also thought I spotted a Jessica G, but reckon it was more likely to be the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14537 in purple.

Give that woman a gold star! lol

I think LH should do their own TV program and educate the masses properly! Every time you get one of these programs it's always lacking in real useful knowledge! If ever they do hit a useful subject they always seem to stick to the basic information with no real insight. It seems that people that are supposed to be teaching others need to be taught just as much themselves!

I say they give Annabelle a slot on QVC with sextoys TV.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good idea Wanda that was such a waste of space that programme

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Half way through watching the teen sex show on youtube. So far I want to sit them all down and shake them. Apart from the lesbian.

The Joy of Teen Sex rebuttal from Dr Petra:

http://www.drpetra.co.uk/blog/the-joy-of-teen-sex/

Why can't we give these people a platform? An excellent piece that looks at many of our issues with crappy 'sex' TV.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.