• Sex when your ill??

paperlillies [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Newlyweds are getting undressed on their honeymoon night. The bloke takes his socks off and his new wife notices his deformed toes and asks what happened to your toes? Err. . . Tolio! Don't you mean polio she says. Nope Tolio. It's a rare toe disease. He then drops his trousers to reveal battered knees. So what happened to your knees then? Err. . . Kneesles love! Don't you mean measles she says. Nope definitely kneesles. He takes his underpants off and before he says a word she says, don't tell me. . . . Smallcox! :-) SG x

Now that is the funniest joke i've read in a long time x

paperlillies [sign in to see picture]

It really depends how ill i am. If it's just a sore throat and headache then that won't stop me. But if it's a sniffly cold then sex is a no go area.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

When I or my OH gets ill it does kill it abit, but its more a case of we dont want to infect each other rather than lack of want.

Lou232 [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the illness. If I'm having a really bad exhaustion episode (yay for ME) then nope - I just don't have the energy even to lie there while things happen. I can't hold a conversation so sex is impossible! If however I've got a headache I'll be begging the OH for some loving...there is nothing better for a headache, not even neurofen! Lxx

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

The OH will never do it when she is ill. I had chickenpox a few years ago and wanted to have sex but she told me no way but I did explain that my penis wasn't affected but it didn't make a difference.

Eddy [sign in to see picture]

I used to find that I actually got extra horny when I was ill (at least with a cold or something like that, but even if it was really bad and lasted for weeks, which it usually does with me). I didn't know sex was supposed to be good for a cold at all, but if so, that's interesting, and maybe explains it (and perhaps also why I ended up being ill for so long... lol).

I'm not sure if I get like that anymore though, because last time I was ill it did seem to actually make me not feel like it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.