• Check out *Emma*'s drawers...

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

siandlinda wrote:

great collection of toys Emma ..wish mine was as organised as yours my toys are in 4 different boxs under the bed lol xx

Lol, Try 10 boxes and counting!!!

And they're all LH boxes hehe

mine are the under the bed storage boxes you can buy ,the plastic ones on wheels not deep but long 3 are full andthe 4th is 3 quarters full nearly time to buy another to keep my collection going lol xx

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

What a collection you have there Emma. Loved reading your blog, some of the toys you've got are in my wish list so after reading your thoughts on them has definitely help me choose out my birthday list from my OH ;)

And what a great Idea for stashing your toys, I might steal your idea and put all mine in the draw under the bed.

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, appreciated x

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

chels18 wrote:

whoa emma - did you have draws made specially for your toys?!? Id love toy draws but mine are limited to a cardboard box.... so classy of me!

shellyboo wrote:

Love the post, it's really interesting! V jealous of your gorgeous bed and storage, Emma.

My bed is this one http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6591898/Trail/searchtext%3ELENORA.htm and bedding is http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/bedlinenaccessories/20/5?extra=sch&n=homeware&pid=430-029&exclude=00QB00%7c00Q00%7c00QB0600&returnurl=%2fshop%2fcat%2dbedsets%2dgattcolour%2dpurple%2dgattproductaffiliation%2dbedding%2d0%3fx%3d1%26nxti%3d0%26nxtv%3d0%23430%2d029&bct=%26quot%3bShop%20By%20Product%26quot%3b%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bBed%20Sets%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bPurple%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bBedding so much yet did cost a fair bit at the time. x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hehe... Nice to know I'm not the only one who spys on things in the background!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Well if anyone else does have a collection they'd be happy to share, email me a picture (alice.little@lovehoney.co.uk) and if it's a go-er, I can discuss with you what we'd need for the blog .

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Beautifully tidy! A woman after my own heart.

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

I am in awe over the size of Emma's collection!

I'm still in the hunter gatherer stages of collecting and financial constraints are keeping it rather small at the moment so mine are in a corner of the bedside drawer!!!

rattling around!

might have to wrap them in bubble wrap!

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

Ohhh I want a special bed for my sex toys.... in fact, I think I need more sex toys first!! better get buying!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

we need more toys and money too unfortunately

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.