• Sexy photo's of men

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I Wouldn't know what i prefer, my partner doesn't send naked pics of any sort. not that it bothers me. i send him pictures of me sometimes but have never even thought about getting one back!

he wouldn't be comfortable with it though and so i would never pressure, if he asked me for a picture on a day i was fee;ling fat and ugly i would be gutted so we make it a don't ask sort of thing, if i decide to send one thats good but he doesn;t ask.

he sends me some nice pictures of him all dressed up if he is going out and i like them because i can show him off then

VW x

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

monstergeeza wrote:

is my chest ok lol

*faints*

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I think it depends on what type of woman your partner is. I love my OHs bum and stomach.... ok I love every bit of him really but to get me going id rather a pic that would leave a bit of imagination...... grrrrroooowwwwlllllll

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

I personally like the chest and ass, though with a chest shot, if you could shoot it down to the hips with a touch of the hair that runs from your navel to your groin, the dick not shown, is such a teasing and yummy picture

Especially when shot with a good (s)expression on your face, if the look on the face is not right it usually ruins the whole picture

Or you could make one from behind, ass showing, half turning towards the camera to show the chest - is a nice way too!

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

Bun shot all the way - of full body shot with a hand strategically placed... bit of a tease!

close up of his cock, but covered with a hand/towel so leave a little bit to imagination!

But a full on close up of naked cock will always get my going, once I start imagining what I can do with it, helps with my imagination!

xGHx

bumble [sign in to see picture]

I'm with everyone who said keep your cock out of the picture. Leaving something to the imagination is hot.

Strong shoulders and chests do it for me.

I love 'drty boys' avatar, i imagine him standing on the edge of cliffs, looking out to sea. I was quite disappointed when i looked at his profile page and it showed the whole photo of him standing in a footie stadium.

Take a selection of photos and post them on here and we can tell you whats hot and whats not!

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I would LOVE it if my fella left me a sexy pic of him before he leaves for uni. Not sure what I'll like it to be though, maybe one of hie lovely bum!

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

a nice bit of package for me please, in a pair of tight white boxers lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

interesting thread - i remember everyone getting a bit excited when (correct me if im wrong) GD got his sexy legs out!

SG is your grandad! He had sexy legs!

Who is GD?

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

For me, it'd have to be shoulders, back & bum. I love CC's bum!

Equis [sign in to see picture]

I'm liking the idea of writing a message on my dick and sending it to her, just remember not to use a permanent marker!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

maybe "to be taken orally"

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

right where is the sexy photos of women thread!

[suspended user]

suspended user

DrtyBoy wrote:

right where is the sexy photos of women thread!

yeah prcisely WHERE?

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Turning it around a bit, what do you ladies think us men would like from yourselves in a photo?

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Having just read through this thread, I'm suddenly turned on by the thought of doing something that I've always shied away from -- taking some sexy photos of myself and giving/sending them to my wife. I'll need to think about the practicalities, though.

sexynurse09 wrote:

I like a good chest shot, especially if the man in question is quite musclar - failing that I always appreciate a nice bum! x

Unfortunately, my chest isn't my strongest feature (although I still give good hugs!). My lower body is much better developed than my upper body, and several people (not just my wife!) have said that I have a cute bum. However, I'm struggling to understand what types of sexy photos I can take that sensibly show off my bum and legs. Any suggestions? I feel a bit silly thinking about this.

KittyPurry wrote:

Unlike the others I actually WOULD like fully naked pictures...I think it would be really hot to be sent a picture of my partner's hard cock with a message saying "thinking of you"!

That's interesting to hear. I really don't know whether my wife would enjoy receiving a photo like that, but I'm almost certain that she wouldn't be offended. I think it's most likely that she'd give me a girly giggle and her "innocent" expression whilst blushing. Maybe it's worth doing for a laugh (as long as we're careful about what we do with the photos afterwards).

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

check out the deux de la stade calendar , they get it right!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Ah... this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieux_du_Stade

Perhaps I should just buy my wife the calendar.

I see what you mean about them getting the poses right! Maybe I can draw some inspiration from them. My wife would appreciate my efforts, even if the overall effect is more comical than sexy.

damojoker13 [sign in to see picture]

i like to pose naked on flickr but trying to get the right pose is hard for a straight man any ideas poeple?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I'm going to point out this shoot for reference, just because I think it's SO damn hot. NSFW but no full-on willies. http://justbeautifulmen.blogspot.com/2007/12/rugby-continued-assorted-artistic-nudes.html

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-UP!

Seriously...just...wow...

OH MY DEAR LORD

Phew............ Wow.............

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.