• Sexy photo's of men

Equis [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

It seems quite easy for pictures of women to be sexy, but I'd like to treat my OH to a surprise photo of me.

What do all you ladies find sexy in a photo of a man, in his favorite pants, or just a stonking hard on?

Any ideas?

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I like a good chest shot, especially if the man in question is quite musclar - failing that I always appreciate a nice bum! x

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I'm with Sexy Nurse, a nice chest shot in a nice pair of boxers.... I don't really like 'naked' ones as such, well there's a time and a place for them obviously, but if it was a nice surprise, you can't beat some chest action, maybe with a hand somehow seductively tucked in the waistband..... in my opinion anyway....

As they say its not what's on show that's exciting it's what's covered up ;-)

Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with sexynurse and MTC - a nice chest shot...other than that a nice bum one! 'Teasing' photos are better than full on naked ones x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I love every inch of my OH and would absolutely love sexy photos of any part of him! As the girlies have already said cheeky bum photos would be good as would, chest, back, arms, abs...mmmm

Unlike the others I actually WOULD like fully naked pictures...I think it would be really hot to be sent a picture of my partner's hard cock with a message saying "thinking of you"!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I love every inch of my OH and would absolutely love sexy photos of any part of him! As the girlies have already said cheeky bum photos would be good as would, chest, back, arms, abs...mmmm

Unlike the others I actually WOULD like fully naked pictures...I think it would be really hot to be sent a picture of my partner's hard cock with a message saying "thinking of you"!

xxKPxx

Bit odd for a lesbian.

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Bit odd for a lesbian.

Shes Bisexual anyway xD WandA apears you don't know everything xD

Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Bit odd for a lesbian.

Oh he does.... I suspect more than a hint of irony/sarcasm/whichever it is, haha!

And like KP I have been known to appreciate a nice hard cock picture with a suitable message

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Bit odd for a lesbian.

Hahahahaha you know me well... I am exactly an "odd lesbian" ... if there was such a box on forms, that's the one I'd pick!

I don't like any cocks but DDs ... his is perfect! *sigh*

xxKPxx

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Bit odd for a lesbian.

Oh he does.... I suspect more than a hint of irony/sarcasm/whichever it is, haha!

I guess so, knowing WandA... xD

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

depends on the mood ....yes i love to see my hubby naked with a hard on in a pic especally as he works away ,,,but for other guys a nice chest pic or a sexy bum pics get me going

Sexy Sucker [sign in to see picture]

A naked picture of him holding his cock

I recently took some for Ad fresh out the shower, mostly retained what little modesty I had.

I'm not a big pic taker but I was feeling rather sexy at the time, so my advice is feel sexy before taking them and then you'll know what works and what doesn't.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

I do think it's much harder for an "ok" looking man to look sexy in a photo than an "ok" looking woman. Not having a 6pack or anything, I really couldn't ever pose for anything I wouldn't say... Can't imagine how I would ever look mouth watering for anyone!

I don't think 6 pack are required to look sexy...just a good pair of shoulders and a nice smooth chest...mmmm.

Some of my favourite photos of WandA are of him facing directly at the camera with crossed arms or arms by his sides. He has amazing shoulders so head on just shows them off a lot.

He has good hips too so full chest and hip shots are good. Oooh and bum photos work if you get enough of the back in to contrast! (particularly showing the shoulders too - ok I love WandA's shoulders, can you tell?)

Feeling confident and knowing which bits are your best bits is key!

Adx

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Its odd I guess lots of pictures of women about not many of men. Hmm...

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

yeah i agree chest or cheeky ass shots are good.......................i think its nice to tease.....and cover up certain bits.......i prefer that in male shots as opposed to the full on naked ones........................leave a little bit of intrigue in the shot.......much more interesting!!

I find it quite fascinating just how many women prefer a teaser as opposed to full on nekkidness!

I love full nude shots and I love close ups.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

yeah for me....full on cock shots dont really get me going................i want to wonder whats going on underneath............have a little bit of fantasy behind the shot.....get the mind going.....................

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I find it quite fascinating just how many women prefer a teaser as opposed to full on nekkidness!

I love full nude shots and I love close ups.

I love full nude shots and close ups! I like tease too. It's a bit of a mixture for me!

Your strip "tease" photos are great! A series of photos getting more and more revealing before showing off nudity in all it's beauty!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.