• Share your dreams

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

i had a dream about jioning my hubby in the shower then shagging him on the sofa. i'm going to have to put that dream into action.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I had my most vivid ever sex dream last night...

I was attending some kind of training event in a classroom with other adults. I felt anxious because I had been called up to the front of the class to assist with a demonstration. I was lying on my back, and I heard a ripple of laughter go around the room as the female instructor unexpectedly and deftly removed my trousers and boxer shorts in a single movement. I sensed that many in the room wanted me to show embarrassment about being exposed in this way, but I was determined not to yield. I felt confident about myself, so I stayed put and allowed the "demonstration" to continue.

The instructor fondled my cock experimentally and I allowed it to swell in response, creating a hush around the room. Once again, I detected disappointment from the others that I wasn't humiliated by the situation and that I was able to rise to the occasion. I had a moment of panic as I wondered what my wife would think about all this, but then I reasoned that she would be on my side in wanting me to get the better of this vindictive crowd. I closed my eyes and relaxed slightly, but only for a moment.

I felt the snap of rubber against my cock. As my eyes jerked open, I saw the instructor move herself over the condom that she had just fitted to my erect penis and, before I could raise any objection, she mounted me in one fluid movement. I looked up at her in surprise and horror; I was definitely in trouble now. Yet, as the instructor rode up and down on me, I realised that I was enjoying the sensations far too much to want her to stop. My face betrayed my inner conflict.

A laddish cheer went around the room. The crowd were clearly enjoying my sudden discomfort. Once again, I felt the determination not to give them what they wanted. I shut my eyes again and focussed on staying hard and fully erect to enable the instructor to continue her motions without me getting too close to cumming. That would do, surely -- and it wasn't too difficult. At least I didn't have to watch what the instructor was doing, or look into her eyes as she did it.

"Look into my eyes!", commanded the instructor. At that moment, I realised that she wasn't really an impartial demonstrator -- her sympathies were with the crowd. All was lost. I looked up at the instructor with dumb obedience. Her eyes widened in triumph. As she increased the tempo of her rhythm, I realised that I wasn't going to be able to hold on.

I tried to take my focus away from the room, but then I heard a male voice from the audience say "You've got to cum or we won't learn anything". That was enough. I felt my body surge and betray my orgasm to everyone in the room, to a round of ironic applause. All that I could do in response was to wonder how on earth I was going to explain this to my wife.

---

I've never had a dream as detailed as that before -- to the extent that I wonder whether it was recalling something that I had watched on TV or in a film. I can't think what it would be, though. It was bizarre and, as one might expect, I woke up with a disturbing mixture of feelings.

Perhaps the only way that I can resolve this is to get my wife to play the role of the instructor.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

I love my dreams, I have awesome dreams and wish I could live in them. The best ones I have are double awakening dreams where I dream and awake from the dream but I'm still asleep and still dreaming.

I had a dream about one of my ex's having a tiger as a pet..can't remember it all

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Im a lucid dreamer, and can control and manipulate my dreams!

I find it quite exhausting though, as Im constantly aware of whats goin on when Im asleep, but the plus side is, I have some fantastic sex dreams, and if Iever have a bad drea mI can change it and adapt the situation!

Iwish [sign in to see picture]

Having some really sexy dreams at the moment,keep waking up with a hard on.

I can't remember much about my dream last night, apart from I told myself that when I woke up I had to listen to Spaceman-Babylon Zoo. I was very adamant in my dream that I had to go on youtube and listen to it, and that it would lead to another song, or something would happen. I got a bit distracted earlier, and only just remembered now! Off to go listen to it......

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Last night I dreamt my ex came round to drop my stuff off (that I'm waiting for him to do, probably why it was in my mind) & really apologetic & wanted to give things another go. It was such a lovely dream & I felt really depressed this morning when I realised it wasn't real :[ If only dreams could come true...

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Ooh a fellow lucid dreamer!

I can definitely sympathise with you Jenkat on the lack of decent sleep due to it though. Though part of me thinks it's kind of the other way around and it's a side effect of a sleep disruption as I don't sleep properly due to constant pain.

The plus side is as you mentioned though that we can have some seriously good dreams and get to remember them clearly more often than not. I've often thought of starting a dream diary but I think I would be writing for an hour every morning after I woke if I do.

I would love to live in your brain AA...you have such deliciously weird dreams!!!!! :D x

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

So I had a delicious dream just before I was rudely awakened yesterday. D: I was utterly cheesed off to have been woken up just as I was getting to a good bit - even the best bit, perhaps.

I, along with three others girls/women, were in a well-decorated room, with a bed against one wall and (at ninety degrees to the bed against the adjoining wall) a throne-like chair, along with a wardrobe and other bedroomy furniture. The door was wide open.

Seated in the throne was the head mistress, I guess, pretty pale thing with long, dark chocolate brown hair that was in loose, messy curls. She wore a corset, an aloof expression and not much else. Then the other, whom I presume was my mistress, or my mistress for the session, was a blonde - not as pretty as the leader in my opinion. I can't remember what the other girl looked like, but I do remember that she was a sub, just like me.

I was dressed in a thin green top, short denim skirt and knee high socks. The head mistress ordered me to take off my panties, and then I was made to sit on a seat, whilst I watched them spank and flog the other sub laid out on the bed and use toys and clamps on her. And though I was desperately turned on by it, by her desperate moans, the stern voices of the mistresses forbade me from touching myself or seeking release.

Despite their warnings, I found it hard not to rub my bare thighs together for some friction, anything that would make me feel better. I was told I had brought this torture upon myself, and that caused me to desperately try and stop wriggling about on my seat, to be a good girl - despite aching and trembling with desire, nipples stiff and sticking out through my top.

Eventually, they stopped tormenting me and I was called over by the brunette domme. She told me I'd done well, and deserved a reward. The girl sub on the bed had suddenly sprouted a cock without me noticing, and it was rock hard - I eyed it, slightly scared and apprehensive, but stood where I was until I was told what to do. I was sure that they were going to make me ride her, and I'm pretty sure I didn't keep my uneasiness off of my face, because my favourite of the mistresses (the leader, of course) spread her legs for me - "Here you are." - and parted her pussy lips with her fingers; I eagerly dropped to my knees, burying my face between her legs to taste her—

And mum struck the gong calling me down for lunch. T~T

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

Im a lucid dreamer, and can control and manipulate my dreams!

I am rather jealous of this.

Then again all i ever have is nightmares. Just woke from one where my sister found out she was pregnant and ended up dying from complications with the pregnancy. Felt so real, and as my sister is trying for a baby it is a terrifying thought.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Then again all i ever have is nightmares. Just woke from one where my sister found out she was pregnant and ended up dying from complications with the pregnancy. Felt so real, and as my sister is trying for a baby it is a terrifying thought.

D: Awwww, sending lots of hugs your way! Realistic nightmarish-dreams can be the worst, especially when they're something than could happen in realy life. A lot of people die in my dreams and this is worse than any ghost or horror fiction character.

I hate vivid dreams, I have them too and they mainly involve cancer and family members dying. Once I died and everyone was attending my funeral :'( Sometimes I wake up and I've been crying it's so horrible.

I hope you're ok luckylesbo xxxx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

D: Awwww, sending lots of hugs your way! Realistic nightmarish-dreams can be the worst, especially when they're something than could happen in realy life. A lot of people die in my dreams and this is worse than any ghost or horror fiction character.

I hate vivid dreams, I have them too and they mainly involve cancer and family members dying. Once I died and everyone was attending my funeral :'( Sometimes I wake up and I've been crying it's so horrible.

I hope you're ok luckylesbo xxxx

Right i have decided, we need to have sleepovers that way we can have a cuddle when we have bad dreams!!!!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

^ Agreed darling :)

Ooh before I forget and go sleep (just got back from the night shift) I had a dream the other day where I was a man. It was very surreal!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I only get scary dreams after watching horror films, I literally need someone to hold my hand or snuggle with otherwise I won't get any sleep. I'd like to get in on that sleepover if I ever watch Paranormal Activity please

Some of my most memorable dreams include; being chased by a panda, walking around with a tiny little bag of rubbish and looking for a recycling bin with a group of my friends, making up a cocktail in my dream (which sounds horrible but is lovely) and my most recent dream. I woke up this morning looking for a Beginners Basic Love Bullet Vibrator in my bed, because I dreamt that it went off at the same time as my alarm. So when my alarm actually went off, I was slightly confused. I don't even have a Basics Bullet! hahaha

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I keep dreaming im outside doing normal things like shopping or out with friends, then I realise that I'm naked.

Then I have to try and get back home again.

I feel a mixture of excitement and fear.

Maybe I'm going on cam to much!

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Had a dirty dream last night .. but kind of frustrating too about a guy in our office. I have never spoken to him but quite fancy him... ok, i am married but nothing wrong with liking a guy.

My dream was located when I lived back home with my dad and I was trying to get it on with this guy but things kept on interupting us and although we had a little play, he kept having to hide in case anyone came into the room. At one point I saw his cock (not erect) and it was quite small, and he apologised for it, which made me warm even more to him. All I wanted was for us to fuck hard and passionately but we never got round to it. It could be a reflection of my current sexual situation!!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Eventually, they stopped tormenting me and I was called over by the brunette domme. She told me I'd done well, and deserved a reward. The girl sub on the bed had suddenly sprouted a cock without me noticing, and it was rock hard - I eyed it, slightly scared and apprehensive, but stood where I was until I was told what to do. I was sure that they were going to make me ride her, and I'm pretty sure I didn't keep my uneasiness off of my face, because my favourite of the mistresses (the leader, of course) spread her legs for me - "Here you are." - and parted her pussy lips with her fingers; I eagerly dropped to my knees, burying my face between her legs to taste her—

And mum struck the gong calling me down for lunch. T~T

Aaargh!

I know, right? That's exactly how I felt when I was woken up! I mean, I had just stretched out my tongue in the dream as well, when suddenly BAM! "Come down for your lunch!"

Ugh, and I was so enjoying that dream. :'(

I had a dream the other night that I had a date with and kissed someone on this forum...I can't actually remember who that person was hahaha but I have a shortlist of possible candidates LMAO

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.