• Share your dreams

slavek [sign in to see picture]

I dont do dreams, i just live in one.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

My recent dream kinda freaked me out.

There is a road at the bottom of my drive that heads towards a loch, (that's real) and i'm with a friend and I see I fire at the end of that road so I ask what it is, then we realise and I run to the nearby phone box to call 999 but when I do I keep pushing the middle top number and it ends up as 955 and I can't stop it, a person selling hay for horses answers (?).. Eventually I call the correct number and I tell them there is a fire and the rest of the conversation is blocked out.. Then a lot of it is blocked out and suddenly there is mass of people and news and i'm trying to push through to give statements put everyone is pushing me back...then the rest is kinda blocked out or i woke up, can't remember which.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Had a really freaky dream last night. I was in an Apple store when suddenly a chime noise ( like when you turn on a mac or Wall E is charged! ) sounded out from the store speakers. Suddenly everyone in the store staff and customers turned together as one to face a glowing Apple logo on the wall and started chanting marketing for their products something like ' the latest iMac gives quad core power, high definition camera and thunderbolt ports all in a beatifully finished design '.

It was really really freaky. Hopefully not a vision of the future!

I'm not making that up by the way as I realise it might sound like a sarcastic go at Apple.

It's not but I do love their shiny overpriced kit

Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]

I used to have a recurring dream as a kid that i was standing in front of or in the middle of a massive wall with an eye right in the centre of it, staring at me constantly. When i turned to face away from it, it was always right there in front of me. I could never get away from it. Probably relates to why i'm so self conscious around folk and prefer my own company. God knows. I rarely dream now at all.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Ugh... I've had this horrible dream recently...

I dreamt I was at the train station and I had to get to somewhere beginning with B. I'd just missed a train heading there and some old conductor told me I need to go here and blah blah blah. I get the train to the next stop, realise this isn't the best way, try to get off the train but I have so many bags/belongings I can't get myself and all the items off. I am desperately trying to take everything off the train to place on the platform but the doors start closing and I begin to panic. I am stuck on the trains between the 2 most depressing towns in Britain (the town where I work and a town which is deserted). Then I frighten myself awake.

Ever since I've had that dream last week, I've had unpleasant feelings on my daily train commute.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I had my first lucid sex dream for ages last night. I was back in my single days and at a party where a petite blonde girl had caught my eye. We were playing "truth or dare" and she asked me what I wanted most of all. I made furtive eye contact with her before looking her up and down meaningfully, and then gave a very bland answer (world peace?) for the benefit of the other people in the room. The girl smiled.

I then found myself back in my flat with the girl. She asked me again what I wanted most of all, and I replied that I wanted to feast my eyes on her naked body, rub my hands all over and into her secret places, and then fuck her hungrily. The girl smiled again, and told me that I'd have to ask properly for it.

I didn't ask politely. Instead, I put on a stern expression and ordered her to strip in front of me. I told her that I was going to love every moment of it because I knew that she would look great. That clinched the deal. My final memory is of the girl standing naked before me in a confident pose, with her head held high and her hands on her hips with her fingers pointing towards the tantalising area between her parted legs. Once more, she was smiling.

At this point, I woke up. The only other detail that I recall is that I had placed a blindfold on my bed in anticipation of later action.

It's a shame that I missed the rest of the dream, but the nice thing about it is that it ought to be possible to re-stage it. My wife fits the description of the petite blonde girl in the dream -- indeed, it's difficult for me to imagine anyone else that I might have been thinking of instead.

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

my dreams normally involve being chased by someone or something or a feeling of being trapped or scared. i cant stand going to sleep. ive had insomnia for years.

ive had this requiring one since i was a kid, im in a crowd and im feeling terrified everyones looking at me and coming to get me, then i see someone through the crowd i think i know, i cant see their face but they feel familiar to me, they run off and i chase after them. then im suddenly im in a dark tunnel still chasing them towards a light. once i get close to the source i notice its a a huge cavern and the light is coming from a small hole in the middle of the top of the cavern and the person i was chasing is now standing in the middle under the light, i try to talk to them but my words come out like gibberish and they dont answer me.

i walk up to them to see who it is and try to walk around to see their face but i circle them over and over again and i just cant seem to see their face no matter how fast i try to run around them its always like a lego head with no features. then the dream ends and i wake up terrified

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

I am an insommniac, would love to be able to relax into dreams but it is rare, nice to read some of the ones on here though

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

I am an insommniac, would love to be able to relax into dreams but it is rare, nice to read some of the ones on here though

arg, insomnia sucks

but agreed. very fasinating reading other peoples dreams, its almost like reading a book. i find myself getting more and excited by each post i read!

boris [sign in to see picture]

A couple of nights a go i had an amazing dream.

It started with my wife walking in on me, while i was masturbating. She then sat in front of me with her legs wide apart, and fingered herself with fury. While that was happening a man walked in (who i did not recognise), he walked over to my wife and put his hard cock in her mouth. He then looked up at me and came over. He then filled my mouth with his dick, which i lapped up.

During this my wife was full on wanking, and orgasmed furiously. When finished she came over to me and using the juices on her hand fingered me, while i was sucking off the strange man. I took a full load of cum in my mouth.

At that point i woke up, with a full on hard on and a wet pillow, where i had dribbled. (guessing the cum in my dream was a mouth full of spit. Not so erotic, sorry.

However i have thought about this dream a couple of times and would love to act it out. However that will never happen. The power of dreams, simply fantastic.

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

For the last 6 months my dreams have been really vivid, so much so I was actully confused as to whether some conversations had happened or not! They always featured something I'd been chatting about or done during the day as well, hmmm! Luckily they're now really bizzare I wouldn't believe them, last night I was on holiday in Turkey and someone decided to set fire to my apartment, so I ended up running through back alleys to escape!

I love the good dreams you get though - when you wake up and lie in bed trying to remember all of it!

Monkeyboy32 [sign in to see picture]

Thin One wrote:

If I sleep with my kit off (which isn't always if it's cold) then I dream there are people sneaking into the room to have a look or pull the sheets off.....

Even though I'm in my 30s I still get wet dreams as well (especially if I haven't wanked for a while) and it usually involves vivid dreams of either someone sucking me off or worse I'm about to have sex but I shoot my load......

There's probably a lot of insecurities involved in my dreams...

Phew! Thought I was the only one!!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

One frequent element of my dreams is being naked in a public place - often it's a crowded hotel and I'm desperately trying to find my room to get some clothes on. Now the wacky thing is that in just such a dream recently I thought "Oh it's OK, if I'm naked then this must be a dream so all I have to do is wake myself up". Unfortunately all my attempts to wake myself up fail as do all my attempts to confirm it's a dream by checking how real things are so I'm then totally convinced that it's really happening.

I find it rather spooky that I apparently can't tell the difference between a dream and reality even when I'm trying my best to do so.

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

I very really remember any dreams and I've sadly never had an erotic dream although I'd love one.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

To remember dreams takes - dare I say - conscious effort! you need to have something that prompts you to make notes about any dream the moment you wake up. The memory of them is strangely short-lived and even if you have a good recollection of the dream on first waking this can fade within minutes. If you work at it it's amazing how much of the dream you can recall and it can be fascinating. For example, I find that a building I haven't been in since 1995 features quite frequently in my dreams (although the dream version has some odd architectural features like staircases that have complete flights of stairs missing...)

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I had a dream once where I was bent over and kneeling with my chest on the floor, and I was taking a strap on from a girl. It was such a great dream, especially since I'm single and have never ever had a girlfriend. There was another dream where I was having sex with a blow-up doll in my high school (which, I'm sorry to say, has long since been left behind) in the library in front of all the other students. Don't know where the hell THAT came from, as I'm not exactly partial to a bit of doll sex...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

One frequent element of my dreams is being naked in a public place - often it's a crowded hotel and I'm desperately trying to find my room to get some clothes on. Now the wacky thing is that in just such a dream recently I thought "Oh it's OK, if I'm naked then this must be a dream so all I have to do is wake myself up". Unfortunately all my attempts to wake myself up fail as do all my attempts to confirm it's a dream by checking how real things are so I'm then totally convinced that it's really happening.

I find it rather spooky that I apparently can't tell the difference between a dream and reality even when I'm trying my best to do so.

This is called lucid dreaming and is apparently very sought after! There are several ways to know if you're dreaming such as to look at some writing or a digital watch twice (if your dreaming the second look will have changed) or find a mirror to look in (your appearance will be blurred if you're dreaming) - which I guess are things you know about since you've said you try to check how real things are (as this is called reality checking).

Once you know you're dreaming you can often control lucid dreams - experiment with it and you might be able to divert it from the negative thing (finding yourself naked in a situation you don't want to be) with practise people can have themselves teleporting, flying and alsorts! I'm not sure if there are any tricks to waking yourself, a lot of people want to try and keep themselves asleep for longer!

Gyrator said:

To remember dreams takes - dare I say - conscious effort!

You also have to wake up at the right time! People who think they don't dream usually do, they just don't remember - you have to wake right after or during a dream period in order to remember the dream. I forget which stage it is but as I'm sure you know there are several stages to sleep that we cycle through and only one of them do we dream in.

Adx

I've always said it would be great to have a machine like your alarm clock that you could have by your bedside that would allow you to record your dreams for you to play back. I'd love to relive some off the naughty ones. Perhaps it could recognise distress, anxiety and pain in your dreams so you only need watch the pleasant ones?

I love when I wake from a really sexy dream and can vividly remember it. Trouble is I always want to fall asleep and go back into it but its never ever worked for me like that. Unfortunately it tends to be in the middle of the night say 3/4am , I'm as horny as hell and my wife would kill me if I tried something on her at that time ( understandably ).

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

Had a sexy dream last night, I was using a strap-on on another girl, it was very vivid and thinking about it now is very hot!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.