• Share your dreams

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

Had a bit of a weird/nice dream last night:

I dreamt that I had gone on holiday on my own for some reason and my ex gf was staying in the same hotel with her parents. Now in real life our break-up was messy because she was going through a difficult patch in her life, on anti-depressants etc and after 2 years it all got too much for us, but her parents HATED her for 'letting me get aware' after i'd spent so long supporting her (*gloats*).

Back to the dream, and her parents forced her to talk to me and we ended up getting along, catching up and I realised why I was in love with her in the first place. It seemed to be a really long dream with us spending days together on holiday and even cuddling up at night (no sex though...strange).

When I woke up I initially felt like 'that was nice' but can't help but feel bad that it wasn't my current gf I was dreaming about, especially given how romantic it was and not at all sexual!

Do you think I should mention it to my gf? She's interested in all the meanings of dreams and stuff and we talk about our dreams a lot, but don't think I could/should tell her this one, as I know she has always compared herself to my ex in the looks department and hates my ex for being better looking - she used to do some light modelling, so was stunning, but a bit of a cow. I love my gf though, and planning the rest of our life together, but now this morning i'm thinking about my ex!

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lol! I don't think I could admit to my man when I dream-cheat! The people I dream-cheat with are really odd... People I never really think of that way in real life!

lol - I'm glad she did mention it! I told her about my dream before though which was her ex girlfriend (who's a mutual friend & someone we see a lot) tried to stick her tounge down my throat! She didn't bat an eyelid!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

The other night I dreamt that I saw an antique cup and saucer that was so beautiful, that I actually started crying!

It was in a glass cabinate in some kind of reclamation centre, and the scene on it was of Enid Blighton's 10'th birthday tea-party, where she had no friends, just her toys sat around on a picnic blanket, and she was serving them tea.

I remember saying "Ooh, there it is!" as I rushed up to the cabinate, then starting to cry at how lovely it was! I woke up mid-blub!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I dreamt I was dreaming 2 nights ago... How exciting am I?

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Lol @ Wanda. My weirdest dream was when I lent down to pick my bag up that I had been looking for and realised I was on a stage next to a girl in a Victorian nightgown who was just staring at me. I heard someone shout my name and saw that I was infront of a full audience. Thinking 'crap what do I do... Improvise!' I pretended to be a ghost until I could exit at the end of the scene.

I'm insane

Loves huni wrote:

ive been having lots of weird dreams lately one funny one being last night..

one of my close friends as porrly and upset so was having a bath but asked me to give her a massage, which i did and eveything was fine until i was sure she asked me to sit on the side of the bath, i did, slipped in just as she rolled onto her back (for some reason) so we sat awkwardly on top of each other for a moment just sort or looking at each other (ive also just realised i too was naked at this point randomly) then i woke up :s

x

I've never known anyone have so many erotic lesbian dreams as you...

Loves huni wrote:

oh yeah did alicia tell you about my other one.. infact you were in it! :s

Whao. Keep that one off the boards you perv! Haha!

[suspended user]

suspended user

did someone try to stick the vacum cleaner in your ear hole while you were asleep?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Who knows AA especially if you were snoring loud

[suspended user]

suspended user

ha ha gotcha girl .. well don't worry it didn't vacumn up your sense of humour ...

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I had a dream last night that my nan was still alive, i woke up in the morning and thought "god you'll have to go and see your nan you havent seen her for ages" then i remembered, not nice :'[

and then i had another dream that my boyfriend punched my mums boyfriend in the back of the head, it was awesome!

so mixed dreams last night!

VW x

MuddledMiss [sign in to see picture]

I had a pretty odd dream about a week ago (before the weather went mental) of my ferrets drowning in their hutch :S

The next day while i was at uni was sunny until the evening and since then it hasnt stopped! :0

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Last night i dream that tronic got me a birthday present, it was a bracet with long grassy bits and bells on it and then i was shopping with Katie price and then having my hair cut when i realized i has hairy legs and i was mortified!! How random and odd!!!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Lately I've been dreaming about transgenics, proteomics, transcription factors, electrophoresis and chromatography....

Adx

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

had a very vivid one where i was naked and being bent over the forklift at work and spanked thoroughly and everyoen was jsut working around us as if it was normal...

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

had a horrible dream last night where my boyfriend told me he had cheated on me 70 times with different women since january, it was really bad and i woke up really sad!

VW x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I had a very strange dream last night about wrestling a cartoon version of Hella Rouge in a barn! Surely that's not normal!?

xxKPxx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Recently, lesbian dreams. Not once did this happen pre-pregnancy. Very awkward moment the other day with a friend's girlfriend after having a dream involving her, abandoned in the room by men while I groped for something non-suspect and normal to say to this girl (who is quiet anyway and looks like a pixie)

Vampyrewillow wrote:

had a horrible dream last night where my boyfriend told me he had cheated on me 70 times with different women since january, it was really bad and i woke up really sad!

VW x

Look on the brightside. He's got some stamina!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Last couple of nights have been odd. Including one in which The Queen turned up with entourage at my granny's house (which was also a victorian hotel). She arrived however when I was naked in the shower, so I scrambled out towel-garbed and managed to fall naked, flat on my face in front of HRH (nott a normal reaction). Had to try and get my friend who was for some reason in a wedding dress to distract them so no-one noticed!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.