• Facials - how many women actually enjoy receiving them?

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

I do like it, but like most of the women here I'm paranoid about my eyes.Don't mind if he cums round my mouth and i can lick some up. Makes me feel really dirty! ;-)

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

It's something I'm rather fond of. I like it when he leaves me a complete mess, cum in my hair, all over my face etc. It's something that particularly turns me on. I've never had cum in my eyes yet.. perhaps should that occur my opinion would change! But for now having it all over me and the simple knowledge that he's covered me I do like it. It does make me feel very submissive, very 'owned' and rather slutty - all sensations I like.

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

I love my hubby to cum in my face its quite a turn on for me.. makes me feel dirty and used which is a feeling I love in a sexual situation.. Although I cant forced my self to "lap it up" afterwards as much as I would love to my gag reflex isn't attractive lol

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Chimera wrote:

I've never had cum in my eyes yet.. perhaps should that occur my opinion would change!

It stings like crazy!!

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Ive commented on this before but it keeps cumming back. I adore cum and enjoy facials but i always prefer to swallow, seems such a waste if you dont, yummy. X

kinkykim70 [sign in to see picture]

I love it when he cums on my face! He says i look so vulnerable when im gazing up at him as hes about to cum!

blackangelheart [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit I've never had a facial before.. but just the thought of it makes me feel awful. For some reason I would feel humiliated.. I mean.. if a guy is going down on me I wouldn't want all my juices to be smeared around in his face (and if they are cos I'm rather wet then I always feel bad for the guy!)

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

blackangelheart wrote:

I have to admit I've never had a facial before.. but just the thought of it makes me feel awful. For some reason I would feel humiliated.. I mean.. if a guy is going down on me I wouldn't want all my juices to be smeared around in his face (and if they are cos I'm rather wet then I always feel bad for the guy!)

This is the one aspect of it that would really appeal to me, submission really floats my boat. It just seems like an awful waste not to swallow it!

I have to say there are very few sights as stimulating for me than my hubby emerging from my nether regions with his beard soaked in my cum - I love it!

Juicylicious666 [sign in to see picture]

I love it done to me, it took my OH a while to let go and do it to me , but now he knows how much it turns me on we do it quite a lot . I love it when he gets in from work and i go upstairs with him just to have a real quick bj gets me well hot for later lol ~Juicy~

S4zz [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Love it. Sometimes I even ask for it. I like being 'used' and playing the role of the sub, and I just find it very erotic. Plus I'm a good Kitty so I lap up what I can afterwards.

I agree, although I don't ask for it and I don't generally lap it up after except maybe a little bit

Inked_Angel [sign in to see picture]

I love it. I've had a few less than fun moments with it though. Cum in the eye burns, but the one that is worse is cum up your nose. No matter how many times you blow your nose, you can still smell cum for the rest of the day - not fun at all! luckily thats only happened once, so it hasnt put me off facials, i just know to keep my head down just a tad lol

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

Yeah do quite like it actually. But i like the feel of his cum on my nipples better :)

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind facials, but to be fair I've only received them a handful of times. The scent makes me gag a little but the last time my guy came on my face it was quite nice.... almost like moisturising!!! haha :)

Banananananas! [sign in to see picture]

Aslong as its around my mouth i like it... up the nose or in my eyes and ouch and euw set in rather quickly lol i tend to go half n half, swallow half n only make a lil mess seems the first ones are the furtherest jumpers XD

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I would definately hate it, if my OH does that to me.

But then again, I don't like the feel of body lotions/oils etc. on my body and face. It makes me feel dirty and I can't stand it.

I prefer to swallow and do it with pleasure. :)

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

I luv facials it something about it being dirty that really turns me on

Serafino [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy to do it if it's with someone I love and trust, purely because I know it makes them happy and is a huge turn on for them to see it dripping down my chin. Awful if you get it in your hair or eyes though!

Andreia [sign in to see picture]

I hate facials at a 100%!

I'd hit them in the nuts if they did it.

Jiminy Cricket [sign in to see picture]

Well as a male I always be the Gentle Man and ask my Fiancee how she would like me come? Its great to see the look on her face as she gets to choose and be in control. So i have basically been all over her body lol. But only ever do stuff like that if you can't really trust the person, its better to wait until they are committed or else nasty rumors start!

Charlton [sign in to see picture]

I'm all for them

Or at least I was until I read this thread, now I'm going to be paranoid about my eyes!

I think there one of those love it hate it things, the marmite of the sex world!

:)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.