• Facials - how many women actually enjoy receiving them?

I-Love-Women x [sign in to see picture]

Went out with a dead fit girl once and she would not let me come anywhere else except on her face. Massive turn on to start with but after a while it got quite borin to be honest. We split up !

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

At the end of an intense anf naughty session on wednesday I was told i had to cum on her face.... I had to oblige - it was mistresses wish!

Fabulous! She came whilst I did, her touching me and me touching her - the most amasing mutual fun!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Northern lights wrote:

At the end of an intense anf naughty session on wednesday I was told i had to cum on her face.... I had to oblige - it was mistresses wish!

Fabulous! She came whilst I did, her touching me and me touching her - the most amasing mutual fun!

i hope you licked it all clean for her too nlights

littlegirlone [sign in to see picture]

I personally don't like it but my OH (causal sex buddie) loves it. He loves mess so everynow and again I let him do this but he makes it up to me. Trust me!

He loves mess so if it gets him going he is more willing to make it amazing for me!

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

One of my favourite things!

I can totally understand why some women don't like it though. Luckily for me I've come across a lot of girls who quite enjoyed it.

(Couldn't resist!)

denandy [sign in to see picture]

Gave my OH have a facial once a few years ago after suggesting it and getting the thumbs up.

Was really into it until i let go and splattered her cheek. The look of horror on her cheek said it all! I was as shocked at her response as her reaction to the facial, and as a result we havent tried it again. She does love cum over her boobs and me to lick it off then kiss her so broadmindedness isnt an issue!!!!! Haven't ruled it out for the future though.

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

I brought this up again with my OH a few days ago and got threatened with a punch in the bollocks if I even tried so it looks to be a 100% off limits thing for my OH

Still we are both thinking up creative ways to christen the house we just got the keys to so its something i can just keep as a fantasy

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Never have before, but its not something I'm against necessarily.

Ive just heard its a b**** if it gets in your eyes

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Love it. Sometimes I even ask for it. I like being 'used' and playing the role of the sub, and I just find it very erotic. Plus I'm a good Kitty so I lap up what I can afterwards.

Good girl!! My ex felt the exact same way, she loved to end a session with a big facial, as do I! I think a girl looks incredibly sexy when she's wearing cum. I can see why some might find it degrading, but if she's into it and even suggests it, it can't be that bad?

MusicSex [sign in to see picture]

Not into it tbh, but 2 guys asked to do it but I said no. Although if a bit went on my cheek after a BJ or something that'd be OK I guess. I like it on my boobs or stomach or whatever.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

I haven't met many girls who do like facials, with the exception of my last partner, she was a wildcat! Another girl I was with was put off by cum. A real shame I think, since she had such a pretty face, she would have looked really hot with spunk on her face :P

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Inara14 wrote:

Never have before, but its not something I'm against necessarily.

Ive just heard its a b**** if it gets in your eyes

It sure as hell smarts when it gets in your eye..... and makes it bloodshot for hours....

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I love it - I imagine my nom de plume makes it obvious why. My lovely mister usually manages to avoid my eyes, thank goodness. I used to hate getting it in my hair, but as he often takes me to the shower after sex and washes me so amazingly sensually and tenderly, I don't mind with him. He loves messy sex. In fact, he sometimes smears my own juices over my face or boobs to remind me what a horny little nymph I am.

SS xx

cuteguyuk [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I don't like it and wouldn't even entertain the idea if my partner brought it up. I'd feel degraded somehow x

that's what my OH says, why do you feel that?

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I think the degradation concept comes from the physical detachment. Like, if you're comming over a woman's face, you're obvuously feeling pleasure, while she's getting no stimulation whatsoever (physically, anyway): you're not pleasuring her, you're not even deigning to touch her by putting your cock in her mouth! It's complete separation, and physically, the woman is only there as part of thew man's fantasy, and has no 'rights' herself within the realm of defining what's pleasurable. In short, you're using her, and neglecting her needs at the same time. It's powerful, but for some women, that can be too powerful.

Obviously, if she enjoys it enough to be getting some mental stimulation, then that negates it, but if she doesn't like it to begin with, then she's left with the feeling of being used and ignored at the same time. Understandable, at least.

Might be more to it than that, but that's all that strikes me as obvious.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

denandy wrote:

Gave my OH have a facial once a few years ago after suggesting it and getting the thumbs up.

Was really into it until i let go and splattered her cheek. The look of horror on her cheek said it all! I was as shocked at her response as her reaction to the facial, and as a result we havent tried it again. She does love cum over her boobs and me to lick it off then kiss her so broadmindedness isnt an issue!!!!! Haven't ruled it out for the future though.

I really wanted to like it, and in fantasy I still do. But when I tried it, it was a similar reaction. It just physically felt icky. I thought it might just be an off night for me or whatever, so we did it again another time. Same reaction. Mentally I love it. Physically, no good. In me or on me - anywhere is fine, but not the face.

cuteguyuk [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

I think the degradation concept comes from the physical detachment. Like, if you're comming over a woman's face, you're obvuously feeling pleasure, while she's getting no stimulation whatsoever (physically, anyway): you're not pleasuring her, you're not even deigning to touch her by putting your cock in her mouth! It's complete separation, and physically, the woman is only there as part of thew man's fantasy, and has no 'rights' herself within the realm of defining what's pleasurable. In short, you're using her, and neglecting her needs at the same time. It's powerful, but for some women, that can be too powerful.

Obviously, if she enjoys it enough to be getting some mental stimulation, then that negates it, but if she doesn't like it to begin with, then she's left with the feeling of being used and ignored at the same time. Understandable, at least.

wow, agree and understand the sentiment, never heard it articulated so well, hmmm...

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Personally I don't like facials, I've had one guy not warm me and his cum got in my eyes, very painful! This has put me off majorally.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Summed up perfectly x

kinkyboots69 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it.. No idea why. Makes me feel real dirty :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.