• It just keeps getting better!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

I have been with my OH for over 6 months now and at the moment we have lots of amazing sex but i am a little worried that when we move in all will change!

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I have been with my OH for 2 year. and our sex life is great. I dont get it people who go off sex. i will be paying a visit to my doc when and if that ever happens to me. lol i hope im haveing great sex even when im an oldie

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Don't see myself as one going off it. Way too horny

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

It's happened to me before that I lost my sex drive completely. I was in a relationship for over 4 years, and on the pill for about 4 years, and it just... went. We broke up shortly after our 5-year anniversary.

I don't take the pill anymore (doesn't agree with me) so I'm hoping that was the cause. I don't know what I'd do if it happened again. I'd be devastated.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

CurlyCpl & I have been together 5 years & for us it continues to get better and better. I believe the important differences between this relationship & my previous ones are his libido closely matches mine, we talk about sex & are honest with each other, we are open to each other's desires & to new ideas and we treat sex as an important part of our relationship.

We've got to a level of complete comfort without that turning into neglect.

I'm sure that there will be times in our lives when sex gets put to the back-burner but am glad it hasn't happened yet & feel confident that it won't become a permanent thing when it does happen.

Am glad for you occhiverdi - long may it continue!

CCW x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.