• Things that confuse me...

    1318272054
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Managers.

    Are they all morons?

    1318272204
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 622
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Managers.

    Are they all morons?

    yep!!

    its part of the job description

    xGGx

    1318273170
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Yeah GG. They seem to *lose* logic/reason thought processes as they gain promotion in my experience mate! But they did once have it, Wierd isn't it?

    1318273208
    sexilegs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2010

    I've never spoken to anyone on here because i don't know if it's wise to, and i read the comments of some of the girls here and it does worry me whether it's ok to.

    1318273508
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Niether have I SL. The chat on here gives blokes a bad reputation so I just stay out of it plus I can't be arsed using it to wank off to somebody typing! :)

    Did you mean to post in the chat pervs thread?

    1318273960
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    RE the chat issue. This keeps going round and round and round.

    Talk to who you like, befriend who you want but keep in mind that it's just like real life. Be friend's with the people you 'gel' with. If you don't want to talk to someone, don't, just like you wouldn't in real life!!

    And if someone does cross the line with you then un-friend them. Simple as!

    Angel x

    1318274132
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    ^^^^^spot on!^^^^^

    1318274265
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 640
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Well said DRA!

    1318276554
    rose hip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1166
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2010

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    I've noticed that since i changed my profile pic i've had an influx of friend requests - some tend to be rather pervy! And so have then removed them! Infact one guy i wouldn't sex chat with told me i was no fun at all and was really rather boring......

    I know people will think that with the profile pic i have i kinda deserve pervy comments but its the only pic i've felt really sexy in so I'm proud of it more than anything

    Frustrated internet pervs aren't very good on the manners, are they? Trust me, you CANNOT be more boring than I am when I set my mind to it. :-) I've been known to respond to unwanted small talk from questionable sources with in-depth art history discussions. If random blokes are going to tell me that I'm boring and wasting their time (because I don't use the internet the same way they do), I may as well make it entertaining for myself. :-)

    Your picture is lovely, heading towards sensual art. I know you know this, I'm just reminding you - don't buy into their head games, bluster and bullying. This isn't a hook-up site and these folks should respect that.

    So no more about 'deserving' rudeness, k? :-)

    (And a shout out to the many men here who are respectful and kind. Do we recognize you enough publicly?)

    1318290243
    sovereign [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 8 Mar 2008

    rose hip, Is that me you are recognising for being respectful and kind to all females. (Bows to the women and nods in appreciation). I stand here humbled by your recognition and kindness, but i can't leave without thanking my mum and two sisters for knocking me into shape to appreciate the female form through respect and good manners. Otherwise a bollocking and a slap enthused, and this still prevails in their company. You don't step out of line with my sisters you learn it quick and remember it. I accept it on behalf of them.

    1318294911
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    sexilegs wrote:

    I've never spoken to anyone on here because i don't know if it's wise to, and i read the comments of some of the girls here and it does worry me whether it's ok to.

    It all comes down to this - would you say "hi" to a guy (or girl) at a bus stop? In a coffee shop? In a bar?

    That's all internet chat really is; spontaneous conversations with people who happen to be in the same "space" as you, but otherwise strangers. If you would chat in real life, do. If not, there's no pressure to, but lots of people think it's fun.

    There are lots of weird people out there (I'm pretty sure I qualify!), but if both people communicate clearly, there should be no trouble figuring out who'll respect your boundaries and who won't. The fact that people find it annoying even to have advances made that they then have the hassle of rejecting (usually if they have a suggestive photo up, surprise, surprise!) is why regular users of the forums tend to *ahem* strongly suggest *ahem* that it's rude to broach the topic of personal info, whether on the forums or on chat. Having said that, people do, particularly if they're old friends or just that horny and into each other. Usually in either case the advances will be welcomed, or at the very least taken in context and not intimidate the reciever.

    Newbies definitely shouldn't pounce on other members, in my opinion, and likewise experienced members should know better than to chase after new arrivals. Let friendships develop naturally, guys!

    If someone says something you don't like, Tell them, Unfriend them, or Report them, in order, depending on how serious, offensive or persistent they are being.

    Or just don't talk to people. Your choice.

    PS - Rosehip: some of my favourite conversations have been deep "boring" ones about random topics. If people are trying to put me off they're doing it wrong!

    1318357675
    rose hip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1166
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2010

    lol, Mr Monster. you're one of the men I was refering to in my closing parenthetical comments, not the earlier one. ;-)

    1318384932
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Thanks, but I'm definitely more perverted than a lot of the so-called "pervs". I just know how to keep it zipped, that's all.

    1318418679
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    lol why boil in the bag..... sounds like way to much hassle the 2 min microwave stuff if much easier

    x

    1318419173
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    I hate when u pick up the wrong stuff...... which reminds me of a thing that confuses me

    Why do supermarkets rearrange everything in store every so often so that every time you go shopping nothing is where u thought it would be?

    1318432544
    rose hip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1166
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2010

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    I hate when u pick up the wrong stuff...... which reminds me of a thing that confuses me

    Why do supermarkets rearrange everything in store every so often so that every time you go shopping nothing is where u thought it would be?

    Rearranging the layout disrupts our habits and makes us more likely to fall for their other tricks promoting more expensive items.

    The last thing a supermarket wants is for us to be able to drop in, pick up only what we need and leave quickly. :-(

    1318433587
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Yep spot on ^^^^^^

    You never find milk next to cereal do you? They try to brainwash you and herd us like cattle towards strategically placed stuff they want us to buy. They mess with prices too so you'll buy products they want you to. Ever noticed how pot noodle and Chicago town pizzas (two in a box) prices fluctuate? Massive sellers. It's all part of the game!

    1318446392
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    ^^^^^ This is all made much easier by cards etc that monitor what exactly customers buy and time of year it is bought! AH yes good old customer research - know your target and hunt them down lol

    I must say though tesco have it wrong as the alcohol in every one ive been in has been at the far end of the store near the items you rarely buy! I think it would be more beneficial to put the alcohol near the kids toy items, magazines etc...... Here is my logic behind this - by the time the kids have finished screaming 'I want' mums and dads will see the alcohol and decide that yes it is defo needed that evening to calm their fragile nerves lol

    1318447074
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 622
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    ^^^^^ This is all made much easier by cards etc that monitor what exactly customers buy and time of year it is bought! AH yes good old customer research - know your target and hunt them down lol

    I must say though tesco have it wrong as the alcohol in every one ive been in has been at the far end of the store near the items you rarely buy! I think it would be more beneficial to put the alcohol near the kids toy items, magazines etc...... Here is my logic behind this - by the time the kids have finished screaming 'I want' mums and dads will see the alcohol and decide that yes it is defo needed that evening to calm their fragile nerves lol

    you have clearly watched me shopping!!!

    xGGx

    1318447076
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 655
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    They assume that you'll buy the alcohol anyway and put it at the far end so you have to travel through the entire shop (hopefully picking up loads of other stuff on the way) before you reach it.

    Tricksy superstores...

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.