ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Managers.

Are they all morons?

yep!!

its part of the job description

xGGx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah GG. They seem to *lose* logic/reason thought processes as they gain promotion in my experience mate! But they did once have it, Wierd isn't it?

sexilegs [sign in to see picture]

I've never spoken to anyone on here because i don't know if it's wise to, and i read the comments of some of the girls here and it does worry me whether it's ok to.

Niether have I SL. The chat on here gives blokes a bad reputation so I just stay out of it plus I can't be arsed using it to wank off to somebody typing! :)

Did you mean to post in the chat pervs thread?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

RE the chat issue. This keeps going round and round and round.

Talk to who you like, befriend who you want but keep in mind that it's just like real life. Be friend's with the people you 'gel' with. If you don't want to talk to someone, don't, just like you wouldn't in real life!!

And if someone does cross the line with you then un-friend them. Simple as!

Angel x

^^^^^spot on!^^^^^

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Well said DRA!

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I've noticed that since i changed my profile pic i've had an influx of friend requests - some tend to be rather pervy! And so have then removed them! Infact one guy i wouldn't sex chat with told me i was no fun at all and was really rather boring......

I know people will think that with the profile pic i have i kinda deserve pervy comments but its the only pic i've felt really sexy in so I'm proud of it more than anything

Frustrated internet pervs aren't very good on the manners, are they? Trust me, you CANNOT be more boring than I am when I set my mind to it. :-) I've been known to respond to unwanted small talk from questionable sources with in-depth art history discussions. If random blokes are going to tell me that I'm boring and wasting their time (because I don't use the internet the same way they do), I may as well make it entertaining for myself. :-)

Your picture is lovely, heading towards sensual art. I know you know this, I'm just reminding you - don't buy into their head games, bluster and bullying. This isn't a hook-up site and these folks should respect that.

So no more about 'deserving' rudeness, k? :-)

(And a shout out to the many men here who are respectful and kind. Do we recognize you enough publicly?)

sovereign [sign in to see picture]

rose hip, Is that me you are recognising for being respectful and kind to all females. (Bows to the women and nods in appreciation). I stand here humbled by your recognition and kindness, but i can't leave without thanking my mum and two sisters for knocking me into shape to appreciate the female form through respect and good manners. Otherwise a bollocking and a slap enthused, and this still prevails in their company. You don't step out of line with my sisters you learn it quick and remember it. I accept it on behalf of them.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

sexilegs wrote:

I've never spoken to anyone on here because i don't know if it's wise to, and i read the comments of some of the girls here and it does worry me whether it's ok to.

It all comes down to this - would you say "hi" to a guy (or girl) at a bus stop? In a coffee shop? In a bar?

That's all internet chat really is; spontaneous conversations with people who happen to be in the same "space" as you, but otherwise strangers. If you would chat in real life, do. If not, there's no pressure to, but lots of people think it's fun.

There are lots of weird people out there (I'm pretty sure I qualify!), but if both people communicate clearly, there should be no trouble figuring out who'll respect your boundaries and who won't. The fact that people find it annoying even to have advances made that they then have the hassle of rejecting (usually if they have a suggestive photo up, surprise, surprise!) is why regular users of the forums tend to *ahem* strongly suggest *ahem* that it's rude to broach the topic of personal info, whether on the forums or on chat. Having said that, people do, particularly if they're old friends or just that horny and into each other. Usually in either case the advances will be welcomed, or at the very least taken in context and not intimidate the reciever.

Newbies definitely shouldn't pounce on other members, in my opinion, and likewise experienced members should know better than to chase after new arrivals. Let friendships develop naturally, guys!

If someone says something you don't like, Tell them, Unfriend them, or Report them, in order, depending on how serious, offensive or persistent they are being.

Or just don't talk to people. Your choice.

PS - Rosehip: some of my favourite conversations have been deep "boring" ones about random topics. If people are trying to put me off they're doing it wrong!

lol, Mr Monster. you're one of the men I was refering to in my closing parenthetical comments, not the earlier one. ;-)

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, but I'm definitely more perverted than a lot of the so-called "pervs". I just know how to keep it zipped, that's all.

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

lol why boil in the bag..... sounds like way to much hassle the 2 min microwave stuff if much easier

x

I hate when u pick up the wrong stuff...... which reminds me of a thing that confuses me

Why do supermarkets rearrange everything in store every so often so that every time you go shopping nothing is where u thought it would be?

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I hate when u pick up the wrong stuff...... which reminds me of a thing that confuses me

Why do supermarkets rearrange everything in store every so often so that every time you go shopping nothing is where u thought it would be?

Rearranging the layout disrupts our habits and makes us more likely to fall for their other tricks promoting more expensive items.

The last thing a supermarket wants is for us to be able to drop in, pick up only what we need and leave quickly. :-(

Yep spot on ^^^^^^

You never find milk next to cereal do you? They try to brainwash you and herd us like cattle towards strategically placed stuff they want us to buy. They mess with prices too so you'll buy products they want you to. Ever noticed how pot noodle and Chicago town pizzas (two in a box) prices fluctuate? Massive sellers. It's all part of the game!

^^^^^ This is all made much easier by cards etc that monitor what exactly customers buy and time of year it is bought! AH yes good old customer research - know your target and hunt them down lol

I must say though tesco have it wrong as the alcohol in every one ive been in has been at the far end of the store near the items you rarely buy! I think it would be more beneficial to put the alcohol near the kids toy items, magazines etc...... Here is my logic behind this - by the time the kids have finished screaming 'I want' mums and dads will see the alcohol and decide that yes it is defo needed that evening to calm their fragile nerves lol

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

^^^^^ This is all made much easier by cards etc that monitor what exactly customers buy and time of year it is bought! AH yes good old customer research - know your target and hunt them down lol

I must say though tesco have it wrong as the alcohol in every one ive been in has been at the far end of the store near the items you rarely buy! I think it would be more beneficial to put the alcohol near the kids toy items, magazines etc...... Here is my logic behind this - by the time the kids have finished screaming 'I want' mums and dads will see the alcohol and decide that yes it is defo needed that evening to calm their fragile nerves lol

you have clearly watched me shopping!!!

xGGx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

They assume that you'll buy the alcohol anyway and put it at the far end so you have to travel through the entire shop (hopefully picking up loads of other stuff on the way) before you reach it.

Tricksy superstores...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.