• Things that confuse me...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

TTCM - why some people are so gullible?.....

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Why is the Fever Red Devil Zip-Up Catsuit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13642) classed as a fetish catsuit whereas the Fever Miss Whip Lash Catsuit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13641) isn't?

W

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Why is there a penguin in the Inglu TV Advert?

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

why do noobs think the internet is real life?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Ah, A n00b debate...

The internet is an important part of society where real life matters and communication happen. It is part of real life, because no matter how hard we try so much is controlled through it. Unfortantly we now depend on it.

Though if you feel that the internet isn't real life, then what is the point of you posting your concern via the internet... it techincally you using it to rant/ discuss about your real life thought process, thus it's part of your 'real' life.

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

Cyberspace is not a real place and the inhabitants, are disconnected egos floating in electronic mist. To be honest, everything you read on the Internet should be taken with a grain of salt, a very large grain of salt. Much like a couple of generations ago, people had to learn the difference between TV and reality, today people need to learn that the internet is also not reality. I have faith that many folks are accurately representing themselves, their beliefs, and their experiences. Their will always be, however, a certain percentage of people who, mis-represent who they are and what they do. Some do it out of malice, others just need or want attention or to feel important. Some times they are easy to spot. Often they are quickly labled as trolls. Other times the deception is incredibly subtle and woven with enough truth that it becomes hard to tell. The great thing about the Internet is that it gives everybody a platform to speak with little fear of reprisal. The bad thing about the Internet is that it gives everybody a platform to speak with little fear of reprisal. Surf the web aimlessly, but don't internalize too much from any one place, and don't get sucked in to the dark places where bitterness and hate fester. Keep your contacts in Real life. One night a week out with friends will do much for your psychological well being. Online chat rooms and bulletin boards are a poor substitute for in person contact with other people. This is not to say that internet Bulletin Boards, or Chat Rooms can't be helpful, supportive, informative, or part of your social world. Its just that they shouldn't be your only social world. So, pick up the phone. Call some one. Turn off the computer. Go mingle with real people, in real time, in real life.

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

mrbumps wrote:

Cyberspace is not a real place and the inhabitants, are disconnected egos floating in electronic mist. To be honest, everything you read on the Internet should be taken with a grain of salt, a very large grain of salt. Much like a couple of generations ago, people had to learn the difference between TV and reality, today people need to learn that the internet is also not reality. I have faith that many folks are accurately representing themselves, their beliefs, and their experiences. Their will always be, however, a certain percentage of people who, mis-represent who they are and what they do. Some do it out of malice, others just need or want attention or to feel important. Some times they are easy to spot. Often they are quickly labled as trolls. Other times the deception is incredibly subtle and woven with enough truth that it becomes hard to tell. The great thing about the Internet is that it gives everybody a platform to speak with little fear of reprisal. The bad thing about the Internet is that it gives everybody a platform to speak with little fear of reprisal. Surf the web aimlessly, but don't internalize too much from any one place, and don't get sucked in to the dark places where bitterness and hate fester. Keep your contacts in Real life. One night a week out with friends will do much for your psychological well being. Online chat rooms and bulletin boards are a poor substitute for in person contact with other people. This is not to say that internet Bulletin Boards, or Chat Rooms can't be helpful, supportive, informative, or part of your social world. Its just that they shouldn't be your only social world. So, pick up the phone. Call some one. Turn off the computer. Go mingle with real people, in real time, in real life.

mrbumps.......that is without doubt the best thing you have ever written on here

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

mrbumps wrote:

Would also like to say that I loved reading this.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

TTCM

I dont use chat very often on here or on facebook

why have I got so many friends requests from members I havent heard of? Please dont be offended if I ignore you, I only accept requests from posters that I have had conversations with on threads

xGGx

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

I hate chat functions never fast enough and if you need to write along reply its bloody imposible friend requests from new folk tend to be common I think its just another way of them trying to figure out how everything works.

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

I've had a lot of men add me and then message me wanting to talk sex.. ie: what are you wearing.. oo bet your a good shag etc etc I did add a few at first but am going to do a sweep of my friend list i think

Jesus that still happening

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

To be fair, the internet is as real as anywhere else. The deception, lies, crimes and loves on the internet mirror what you would get in any other human interaction, it just happens that on the internet it is recorded and you can go back and analyize it, which you can't do with a conversation. There is a barrier of distance, meaning no threat of violence against those who wish to pester others.

A shopping centre is a collection of people who's only connection is the space they are in, just like the internet. There will be liars and heros and lovers and theives in the crowds, you just aren't able to read their thoughts. All the drama is still there, it's just out in the open when it's online.

If anything, the internet shows people what they really are, inside, where they don't worry about what others are going to think of them, and the deception in the outside world comes from people trying their hardest to avoid judgement.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

What sort of toaster do the Warburton's bread makers have?

The bread is really tall and it doesn't complete sink down into the toaster. I have never known a slice of their bread to be cooked in one session.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

why don't the bbc record the F1 coverage locally then send the complete file to iPlayer?

We have transmission glitches on the iPlayer footage which suggests they record the footage in the UK complete with transmission faults. I'd have thought it would have made sense to record in Japan.

Meh!

SnL - I know what you mean, it needs flipping halfway through toasting

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

CCW - not sure whether the BBC actually has anything to do with the live race coverage. With international football, the local TV company films and broadcasts the event, and the various licenced distributors put their own commentary over the stock pictures. If F1's like that, they'll be making the best of what they're given.

MrMr

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Ooh ok, thanks MrMonster, that makes sense.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Did you see the bit where the lip sync had got so bad that it was showing Vettel talking but the sound was of Alonso - Hilarious.

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed that since i changed my profile pic i've had an influx of friend requests - some tend to be rather pervy! And so have then removed them! Infact one guy i wouldn't sex chat with told me i was no fun at all and was really rather boring......

I know people will think that with the profile pic i have i kinda deserve pervy comments but its the only pic i've felt really sexy in so I'm proud of it more than anything

x

XXXGXSTRINGXXX wrote:

I've had a lot of men add me and then message me wanting to talk sex.. ie: what are you wearing.. oo bet your a good shag etc etc I did add a few at first but am going to do a sweep of my friend list i think

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.