• Things that confuse me...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Qoute your first bit and type ....

Then quote your second bit

Or make sure when you quote the first bit you put a few return carriages in before quoting the next bit.

You basically need a bit of "space" you can click on between your quotes/below your quotes otherwise it gets confused and you...

get stuck in a box

Adx

I keep getting stuck in this bloody box. I quoted MTC first and typed no problem, but quoted Alicia 2nd and she popped above MTC which I quoted first, despite leaving lots of carriage returns. And now I'm stuck in boxdom. Hmmmmm

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I just quote the first one, then write underneath it, then quote the next one and write underneath that.... works for me????

It is hard to ignore if someone has done something to make you feel that way, totally understand that, perhaps after a good sleep you'll feel more able to deal with whatever it was, in the way that is best for you?

I'm sure I'm blowing it out of proportion. PMT time / confidence / emotions - who'd have 'em

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

No idea then bout the quoting LK.... wierd....

Could be blowing it out of proportion yes, but it's how you feel right now and that's still valid, sounds definitely like a good sleep would perhaps help? Hope you sort it, tomorrow's another day and all that, that's what I keep telling myself anyway ;-)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you quote one hit enter a few times then make sure you click on the line somewhere in between the upper quote and the bottom of the text box. So you have a carriage return above and below your cursor before hitting the next quote. Click in the wrong place and default is the beginning. Forget to leave a space and you've nowhere to "click" that isn't covered in quote box and therefore are stuck!

Does that make sense?

Adxx

Doug [sign in to see picture]

things that confuse me: how anyone can think its a good idea to go 140KmPH on a pair of skis

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

I keep getting stuck in this bloody box. I quoted MTC first and typed no problem, but quoted Alicia 2nd and she popped above MTC which I quoted first, despite leaving lots of carriage returns. And now I'm stuck in boxdom. Hmmmmm

That just amused the hell out of me.

"Help! I'm stuck in a box!"

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trapped

OK only joking.

I shall rabbit on no more about this box and will try again later with your words of wisdom Ad. Thanks x

Doug - who did that on ski's?

LittleKitty wrote:

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trapped

OK only joking.

I shall rabbit on no more about this box and will try again later with your words of wisdom Ad. Thanks x

Doug - who did that on ski's?

the world cup racers, its the Wengan downhill at the weekend, and the fastest point they hit 140, go over a rolling jump and then finish. And this is after about 2 min of the most intense anaerobic activity there is. If you have eurosport then it will be shown live and highlights a few times.

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

That just amused the hell out of me.

"Help! I'm stuck in a box!"

:D

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Doug wrote:

things that confuse me: how anyone can think its a good idea to go 140KmPH on a pair of skis

Well, I imagine once you're going downhill you don't have much say in the matter :P

Ecksvie wrote:

Doug wrote:

Well, I imagine once you're going downhill you don't have much say in the matter :P

well you could turn

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Doug wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Doug wrote:

well you could turn

and thats going to do so much down a slope like that....

i dont understand why people would want to do that...

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

i dont understand men. grown or wee, they all confuse me.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

Maybe the career needs a re-think?

missorgasm wrote:

With you on that one, Miss O, altho am referring to the grown kind..... I think it's time I just stopped attempting to even try, what will be, will be and all that jazzy stuff.

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

I've often found that woman who are confused by men are failing to understand some simple facts:

1. We are basic creatures. Simple things make us happy.

2. Most men who deviate from this normal behaviour are either "complicated" or complete wankers. Usually the second.

Thanks Jamba, I do have a tendency to over-think.... You're right, about point 2 for sure, and in total agreement, usually the second ;-)

Why I'm so dependant on modern technology!!

Take the mobile phone - you sit and wait and wait and wait and wait for the text message that never comes.

Or you send a message and get no reply.

-"They could be busy" I hear you say

-"They could not have their phone on them" I hear you say

-"Battery might be dead" I hear you say

What do I think - they're ignoring me and playing games.

Bloody mobile phones!! Never had this problem when there were no mobile phones

Annnnnnnd breathe............... lol

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I don't get why, when I don't get enough sleep, I become massively chatty, horny and generally restless.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Pixieking wrote:

I don't get why, when I don't get enough sleep, I become massively chatty, horny and generally restless.

When I don't get enough sleep I look like I could kill someone - I feel generally fine (just quiet) but apparently I glare at people - done it all my life but it doesn't make sense when I feel fine!

At the opposite end of the day though - when I'm really exhausted I either stare lots with glassy eyes. Or get hyper and giggly and talkative similar to how you described! It's something kids do too - when children are really tired they often get hyper and get flushed in the face too.

I'm not sure on the reason but it's something that has been documented so maybe the answer is out there somwhere.

Adx

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Just did a wee search on it. Apparently lack of sleep suppresses serotonin and increases dopamine causing hyperactivity. So there we are then, we're just following natures orders. =)

Till we crash and feel as if we could fall sleep on a barbed wire fense ofcourse.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.