• Things that confuse me...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Things that confuse me - why I fu*king bother. Ugh

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

I know. I've been refreshing various Liverpool forums all days and reading shitty Twitter updates and he's still not been sacked.

*Expects another telling off*

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

I know. I've been refreshing various Liverpool forums all days and reading shitty Twitter updates and he's still not been sacked.

Ha ha - tut tut - off topic again.

This is becoming a habit Mr WandA.

Only kidding, but I've been looking too. His position is 'being considered'........

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Phantasma wrote:

Inara14 wrote:

Phantasma wrote:

stop moaning about Liverpool.... unless you guys get to sleep with the players this is off topic :P (Not that I mind - im just not a Liverpool fan ;) )

I dont understnad what the attraction about submission is.... domming is in my blood but i cant come up with anything more than an intellectual understanding for subs. Any help out there?

Trust and vulnerability are two big ones for me i think..... But I still dont think you'll get that. Id offer to show you what its like, but I dont think 1)youd appreciate it, b)I could ever dom anyone..... :P

Vulnerability is always going to be out for me - too much of what i am is tied up in my self-control to make that easy. I can appreciate both reasons, but not at anything more than an intellectual level.

Feel free to take the lead sometime though :P

I'd take the lead more often if you ever gave me the chance. :P

Daydreamer_13 [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Nuts to choosing, I want both.

Amen to that ! ;)

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Well since you asked for it....

"Rarrrrrgh! You going off topic again! How many times have I warned you about this?!?!"

did you enjoy that? :)

Phantasma wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Well since you asked for it....

"Rarrrrrgh! You going off topic again! How many times have I warned you about this?!?!"

did you enjoy that? :)

It actually is on topic though.

I cannot fathom how Roy Hodgson is still employed. Seriously, losses to Blackpool, Northhampton, Wolves etc... It confuses the feck outta me!

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Fair point - i only follow football peripherally but he doesnt seem to have Liverpool any good...

Why people play games which makes you feel like shit.....

LittleKitty wrote:

Same with tele. My mum was watching a soap on Xmas day that involved suicidal thoughts and various heartbreaks... Why do people enjoy that stuff?

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Same with tele. My mum was watching a soap on Xmas day that involved suicidal thoughts and various heartbreaks... Why do people enjoy that stuff?

We might be on the same page - we might not

Are you comparing soaps to someone f*cking with my mind and making me feel like shit?

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Are you comparing soaps to someone f*cking with my mind and making me feel like shit?

Ah. No. Doh! I thought you meant why do some people play computer games that make them feel rubbish, upset, sad etc... There may be some related point, what's so good about schadenfreude!?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Ah. No. Doh! I thought you meant why do some people play computer games that make them feel rubbish, upset, sad etc... There may be some related point, what's so good about schadenfreude!?

Bless you! You're so positive that it didn't cross your mind that someone would make Kitty feel shit!

I think there's a complement in there somewhere ;)

Adx

[suspended user]

suspended user

So own up kitty who is it that has made you feel like shit?

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Bless you! You're so positive that it didn't cross your mind that someone would make Kitty feel shit!

I think there's a complement in there somewhere ;)

Adx

No worries all - I was sure that wasn't it but I sort of read it once and though huh?!

Schadenfreude - love that word. I'm not sure what it is about this that people like. Don't get me wrong someone almost fell off their chair at work today and that would have been an "OMG are you alright whilst PMSL moment" but I think in some general people either don't realise they're doing it or they do and its all a challenge.....

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I get confused when people, ok, men ( sorry nice guys on here ) can't just say what they mean and do what they say? Since when did honesty become such a difficult trait to find?

Sorry you're feeling s**t LK, stupid eejit whoever they are, don't let them make you feel that way, altho in light of what I have just posted about, I totally understand *hugs*

[suspended user]

suspended user

the whole worlds gone crazy ?

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I get confused when people, ok, men ( sorry nice guys on here ) can't just say what they mean and do what they say? Since when did honesty become such a difficult trait to find?

Sorry you're feeling s**t LK, stupid eejit whoever they are, don't let them make you feel that way, altho in light of what I have just posted about, I totally understand *hugs*

lickmadick wrote:

I think you're probably right....

MTC - thanks hun. Should just ignore it but I can't

Shall I tell you something else that confuses me - how the hell do you quote multiple posts and comment after each one. I've seen other people do it and yet I can't get text between the two quote boxes so I can quote bit by bit. Can anyone help? lol

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I just quote the first one, then write underneath it, then quote the next one and write underneath that.... works for me????

It is hard to ignore if someone has done something to make you feel that way, totally understand that, perhaps after a good sleep you'll feel more able to deal with whatever it was, in the way that is best for you?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

I think you're probably right....

MTC - thanks hun. Should just ignore it but I can't

Shall I tell you something else that confuses me - how the hell do you quote multiple posts and comment after each one. I've seen other people do it and yet I can't get text between the two quote boxes so I can quote bit by bit. Can anyone help? lol

Qoute your first bit and type ....

Then quote your second bit

Or make sure when you quote the first bit you put a few return carriages in before quoting the next bit.

You basically need a bit of "space" you can click on between your quotes/below your quotes otherwise it gets confused and you...

get stuck in a box

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.