• Things that confuse me...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

Generally I consider drinking only things that are likely to taste distinct and nice, no expert but if wine is cheap and nasty don't drink it and if beer is on deal there is probably a reason :) Moniack fermented brews are usually nice, the winery down the road does some lovely stuff and some vile ones But seriously, anything described as 'peaty', 'leafy' or 'dry' tends to be immediately unappealing. It is clearly not dry!

My mum thinks the same about dry whites! By word for ick!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Rowan wrote:

Generally I consider drinking only things that are likely to taste distinct and nice, no expert but if wine is cheap and nasty don't drink it and if beer is on deal there is probably a reason :) Moniack fermented brews are usually nice, the winery down the road does some lovely stuff and some vile ones But seriously, anything described as 'peaty', 'leafy' or 'dry' tends to be immediately unappealing. It is clearly not dry!

I love dry white wine and can't drink that sweet cr@p but I don't mess about with nuances of berries, grapes and apples blah blah blah. I just enjoy an ice cold dry white wine, expensive or otherwise!!

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Rowan wrote:

co ops own is wicked ice cold, its only £3.70 a bottle WOOP! i hate sweet stuff too xx

gwabbs [sign in to see picture]

TIMBERLAND GORTEX WALKING BOOTS - SUPERB!!! had these a couple of years and they have been in the sea, the snow, on the moors, taken me through rivers, through mud and muck and never ever have my feet been wet I also put a pair of gaitors on occasionally if its really peeing it down just to protect the bottom of my trousers ........enjoy x

bumble wrote:

I go running with my dog, but when its rainy the trails turn into streams, so i need to wear wellies. Running in wellies is not pleasant!

get some boots to run in, like some lightweight walking boots, and put some running insoles in them. I did that for some fell running, dry feet and no blisters or soreness (more than expected)

Or get some crosscountry shoes (the ones with the rubber spikes) and accept that you will get wet feet, but they will not get blisters or rub

They need to be waterproof as well though.

walking boots are waterproof

oh. A lot of them have holes in the material though!

not propper walking boots. They may be fabric but they are usaly gortex or something like that. The ones with holes in are the out and out running shoes. Solution to wet feet for them is seal skin socks. Although they will smell quite bad

Id probably go with some salomons, and just accept that your going to get wet feet, but just be happy they are comfortable without blisters

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

WHY one of my friends just drops me when she sees fit? Her other half is abit odd has lunch with girls he texts constantly all day... so we arrnage a girly day (which i could do with) and then she brings him and lets me down.... im always theres... i love them both but !Please! its getting a tad boring now!

Im not a rug, please stop walking over me, i have done my very best!

Rant OVER! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah well that's what friends do ..take foolish advantage without thinking

why I always seem to have to initiate sex, I'd like him to take the initiative for once

[suspended user]

suspended user

LittleKitty wrote:

why I always seem to have to initiate sex, I'd like him to take the initiative for once

perhaps he just needs you to provoke him a bit more .or just tell him to try taking the lead for once

lickmadick wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

perhaps he just needs you to provoke him a bit more .or just tell him to try taking the lead for once

Problem is, I have - we've been together a long time so it's not to do with shyness or anything. I think its because my sex drive has spiked over the last few months and he doesn't know what to do with it; so whereas before it wasn't an issue, now I'm constantly inititaing sex and feel a bit...I don't know.... sex crazed? And I feel like I'm asking for it all the time.

Once, just once, I'd like to get in from work and for him to not be able to take his hands off of me until he's had me. I think we just haven't found the right balance yet

[suspended user]

suspended user

i know you said it's driving you crazy yesteday,couldn't you not want it for say 2 days or more then he might get horny with you.sometimes blokes talk like they want it all the time but can't do it really because they need to have variety too some times.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing, we had oral only at the weekend and sex about a week ago. A little variety. I don't want him to get bored or pressurised or anything like that - I don't even ask/initiate as much as I'd like because I don't want him to get fed up.

Guess that's what solo play is for but if he's in, I feel like I don't enjoy it as much, bit self conscious I guess.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well why don't you do it front of each other. We do its real fun when you gaze into their eyes and then see what they are doing with their hands or fingers or toys ,or go into another room but get so loud it makes him come and see what you are doing.

Thanks, I'll try that - I like the idea of playing and looking into his eyes - he'll probably join in once I get going which kind of doesn't solve the thing of inititating sex but would satiate me for a while!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Perhaps fngers crossed he might like this too and think hmm i can do this more often and get her hot too

[suspended user]

suspended user

or perhaps you need to tell him what really turns you on kitty

Why do people cut toast in to triangles? DON'T!

bumble [sign in to see picture]

I always cut it into triangles! Its easier to bite the corners off a triangle!

Although, my son always stipulates that i must cut his into squares!

bumble wrote:

I always cut it into triangles! Its easier to bite the corners off a triangle!

Although, my son always stipulates that i must cut his into squares!

But you can't make sarnies with 'em!

I also don't really like the crust so I always cut the 'good half' a little bit bigger than the top... I spoil myself sometimes.

Why Terry doesn't tap the choccy orange for us rather than getting us to whack it against a table or wall, surely there must be industrial whackers?

[suspended user]

suspended user

yep but all they do all day is whack offf

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.