• Things that confuse me...

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Maybe worth telling him you don't want him putting butter in your food at all? There are quite a few things I don't mind if they're in things but I wouldn't have them on their own.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

why after 9months of living with me, and cooking 90% of those days andy STILL loads everything with butter, which i tell him is proberly the one food i cannot stand and therefore insult him by not eating whatever he's cooked. an hour ago he asked what i fancied for dinner, my tummy said cheese and ham kievs with new spuds veg and cheese sauce, i walk in the kitchen, and catch him putting about 3kgs of friking butter in the sauce. i think il have ketchup instead

But . . . that's how you make cheese sauce. . .

Doug [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

I go running with my dog, but when its rainy the trails turn into streams, so i need to wear wellies. Running in wellies is not pleasant!

get some boots to run in, like some lightweight walking boots, and put some running insoles in them. I did that for some fell running, dry feet and no blisters or soreness (more than expected)

Or get some crosscountry shoes (the ones with the rubber spikes) and accept that you will get wet feet, but they will not get blisters or rub

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

I go running with my dog, but when its rainy the trails turn into streams, so i need to wear wellies. Running in wellies is not pleasant!

get some boots to run in, like some lightweight walking boots, and put some running insoles in them. I did that for some fell running, dry feet and no blisters or soreness (more than expected)

Or get some crosscountry shoes (the ones with the rubber spikes) and accept that you will get wet feet, but they will not get blisters or rub

They need to be waterproof as well though.

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

walking boots are waterproof

Doug wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

oh. A lot of them have holes in the material though!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

not propper walking boots. They may be fabric but they are usaly gortex or something like that. The ones with holes in are the out and out running shoes. Solution to wet feet for them is seal skin socks. Although they will smell quite bad

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

missorgasm wrote:

why after 9months of living with me, and cooking 90% of those days andy STILL loads everything with butter, which i tell him is proberly the one food i cannot stand and therefore insult him by not eating whatever he's cooked. an hour ago he asked what i fancied for dinner, my tummy said cheese and ham kievs with new spuds veg and cheese sauce, i walk in the kitchen, and catch him putting about 3kgs of friking butter in the sauce. i think il have ketchup instead

But . . . that's how you make cheese sauce. . .

margerine is fine, its just butter i hate lol, i tell him so often that i cant stand the stuff in any thing, its so sickly! but yes, YAY for a man that loves to cook, specialy as i have no time to spend 3hours in the kitchen with a 2yr old, the best you'll get from me is some form of casserole :)

Frev [sign in to see picture]

Doug wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doug wrote:

bumble wrote:

not propper walking boots. They may be fabric but they are usaly gortex or something like that. The ones with holes in are the out and out running shoes. Solution to wet feet for them is seal skin socks. Although they will smell quite bad

Id probably go with some salomons, and just accept that your going to get wet feet, but just be happy they are comfortable without blisters

Things that confuse me: Why the forum is so dead?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Saturday night.

Usually is quiet on a Saturday night.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Saturday night.

Adx

Oh ok.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Saturday night.

Adx

And it's Erotica weekend.

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Saturday night.

Adx

I dont believe all the members are there.

Another thing that is confusing or well annoying is why there are so many threads being started unneccessarily!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Saturday night.

Adx

I dont believe all the members are there.

Another thing that is confusing or well annoying is why there are so many threads being started unneccessarily!

Anything in particular? x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Wine. I like Lambrusco and Asti...as far as I'm concerned the rest of it is a total waste of time! I've always been suspicious that people were talking nonsense when they list all the things they can taste/smell in wine and a programme I saw recently certainly hasn't changed my mind: red food colouring was used to tint white wine and a load of wine experts were asked to taste it. Every expert used words that are used to describe red wine "jammy" "blackcurrent" etc. Not the most scientific experiment but as someone who repeatedly tried and failed to taste anything except "wine" in wine I was highly amused!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Wine. I like Lambrusco and Asti...as far as I'm concerned the rest of it is a total waste of time! I've always been suspicious that people were talking nonsense when they list all the things they can taste/smell in wine and a programme I saw recently certainly hasn't changed my mind: red food colouring was used to tint white wine and a load of wine experts were asked to taste it. Every expert used words that are used to describe red wine "jammy" "blackcurrent" etc. Not the most scientific experiment but as someone who repeatedly tried and failed to taste anything except "wine" in wine I was highly amused!

xxKPxx

I listened to a great radio series that mentioned that:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/documentaries/2010/09/100914_doc_mysteries_brain.shtml

People are conned waaay too easily.

In agreement that wine is shit too, except in spag bol!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Generally I consider drinking only things that are likely to taste distinct and nice, no expert but if wine is cheap and nasty don't drink it and if beer is on deal there is probably a reason :) Moniack fermented brews are usually nice, the winery down the road does some lovely stuff and some vile ones But seriously, anything described as 'peaty', 'leafy' or 'dry' tends to be immediately unappealing. It is clearly not dry!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.