• Things that confuse me...

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I don't understand why, when i'm having a 'fat day' and feel like a cow, I want to eat all the things that are bad for me :(

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i dont understand these forums at times anymore 8-)

:-(

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

WandA wrote:

How the hell I got fluid in my ear.

Swimming, bathing or showering I reckon - unless it's been even rainier up north than it's been here...

It's behind the 'drum'.

Makes it crackle when ever I swallow and I can feel the pressure behind the drum. Ouchy

There's a thing called the Eustacian Tube (sp?)

Eustachian...and if we're being *really* pedantic...there's a second capital there that shouldn't be

It's his middle ear (behind the tympanic membrane) that's got fluid so yes it is connected to the Eustachian tube, he gets it all the time, but the only reason he's bothered is because he had to fly today and was worried about the pressure giving him pain...luckily, I've heard back from him and he suffered very little pain, either because of the painkillers I gave him, or just because so it's all good

I'm sure he'll appreciate the info when he gets back on Friday though so thanks

I'm confused as to why I feel so dreadful today

Adx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Also - Monster, I forgot to mention - we'd been trying to figure out which side was best to lie on so he'll appreciate a more definitive answer than we came up with!

Adx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Why my dog is being a real pain for no reason

bumble [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

bumble wrote:

Sorry, i'm probably being really dense , but why am i even?

Don't worry, WandA is just being OCD again, and correcting his own grammar, ie not "hope your ok" but "hope you're ok"

Ahhh, cheers TC, i knew i was being a bit thick but couldn't work out what he meant!

You picked me up on something similar once before and you know what they say, an elephant never forgets.

I'm not an elephant by the way.

I caught up in the end, thanks to Toycar!

Yes, i can be a bit picky at times

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why don't they make the whole plane out of the same stuff?

kittycatgirl [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure there is VAT on adults clothing and foot wear hence the higher price, lucky me for shoes(sadly not clothes) as a 5/6 shoe size I can fit kids shoes and buy my ballet pumps much cheaper (and sparkler if the mood takes me!)

I would like to know - do Pubes go grey? I'm a natural blonde with dark pubes. I'm not expecting any grey head hair (and so far at 33 so good) but what about the pubes? I do know after working with as a carer for the elderly a few years ago you do/can thin in that department.

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

kittycatgirl wrote:

I'm sure there is VAT on adults clothing and foot wear hence the higher price, lucky me for shoes(sadly not clothes) as a 5/6 shoe size I can fit kids shoes and buy my ballet pumps much cheaper (and sparkler if the mood takes me!)

I would like to know - do Pubes go grey? I'm a natural blonde with dark pubes. I'm not expecting any grey head hair (and so far at 33 so good) but what about the pubes? I do know after working with as a carer for the elderly a few years ago you do/can thin in that department.

I'm sure they -can- all go grey. Whether they do? No sign yet (43) but bonce and chest are both showing silver streaks (highlights?) in amongst the dark brown original shade...so who knows where and when it will all end!

[suspended user]

suspended user

kittycatgirl wrote:

yeah they go grey but a lot slower then the hair on your head thank godly xx

Why is it that after an orgasm from sex with my husband i feel all sleepy and relaxed but after masturbation i feel energised and excited?

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

Peachy keen wrote:

Why do women think it's acceptable to wear leggings as trousers, without a skirt or dress?!

It's the most ridiculous thing ever - and completely unflattering! They go UNDER clothes.

I'd also like to question hareem pants too - silly silly.

I know what you mean, the elasticated jersey type that only flatter where they don't touch and that's pretty much nowhere!. The season is fast approaching where there'll be lots of women sporting the "last turkey in the shop" or "Tweedledum/Tweedledee" look :). and all those impromptu cameltoes on display and hareem pants just make me laugh out load.

Best Regards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Mad4Sex wrote:

Peachy keen wrote:

Why do women think it's acceptable to wear leggings as trousers, without a skirt or dress?!

It's the most ridiculous thing ever - and completely unflattering! They go UNDER clothes.

I'd also like to question hareem pants too - silly silly.

I know what you mean, the elasticated jersey type that only flatter where they don't touch and that's pretty much nowhere!. The season is fast approaching where there'll be lots of women sporting the "last turkey in the shop" or "Tweedledum/Tweedledee" look :). and all those impromptu cameltoes on display and hareem pants just make me laugh out load.

Best Regards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee

IMO Leggings are hot!

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

What confuses me....

What came first, Chicken or the egg??? ( i know, i know lol.... )

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

"One man's meat is another man's poison!" as the saying goes, no pun intended :)

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

kittycatgirl wrote:

I'm convinced some peoples pubes don't ever go grey! I have nursed some little old ladies in their 80's and when giving them bed baths I have noticed they have dark pubes! Yet the hair on the head is white! x

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

What confuses me....

What came first, Chicken or the egg??? ( i know, i know lol.... )

Egg. Dinosaurs laid eggs, they were around long before chickens. Also stands to reason that the first chicken was a mutant version of another animal that hatched from an egg.

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Why i had pizza again tonight... xx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Why tea smells so lovely but I cant eat it for hours?!?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

How the Dutch are so good at English?

They speak it too each other in casual conversation!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.