• Things that confuse me...

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

how my university thinks i can be in two places at once.

plus how they could tun "human rights law" into "criminal law"

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

how my university thinks i can be in two places at once.

plus how they could tun "human rights law" into "criminal law"

Must be a uni thing. I was hoping to learn basic Mandarin but unfortunately it runs 12-1 Mon/Wed and 1-2 Tue/Thur, annoying thing is I could do the both sets of times if they were on the other set of days. GRRRR!

They've also implemented a new system that automatically assigns seminars instead of choosing a suitable free slot so that makes things annoying too!

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Why I have to pay my dentist over £50 to have 40 minutes excrutiating treatment. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Starlight* wrote:

Why I have to pay my dentist over £50 to have 40 minutes excrutiating treatment. x

cheaper then paying for some fetish fun ha ha

Why the dog goes all ninja assassin on the hoover.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Why the dog goes all ninja assassin on the hoover.

I'm suprised there aren't chunks missing from it the way she bites it!

Adx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Why healthy eating so hard!

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Why the more i tidy the more messy my room seems to get....

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Why the more i tidy the more messy my room seems to get....

I'm the same! lol!

Also why is the perfect handbag so hard to find? The colour and material and style is never right. And the sizing? They are either too small or so big that your things get lost! Or those bags that look good but dont have any sections so all the stuff you want is at the bottom!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Also why is the perfect handbag so hard to find? The colour and material and style is never right. And the sizing? They are either too small or so big that your things get lost! Or those bags that look good but dont have any sections so all the stuff you want is at the bottom!

The answer to this can only be to have many, many bags! One in every size and colour;.

Tupperwareheart wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The answer to this can only be to have many, many bags! One in every size and colour;.

Ohhh definatley! You do need to match! And shoes! We cant forget the shoes! Or the accessories. And men wonder why we are always shopping?!?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Ohhh definatley! You do need to match! And shoes! We cant forget the shoes! Or the accessories. And men wonder why we are always shopping?!?

And the sex toys in colours to match the handbags and accessories, don't forget those!

Another thing that confuses me: How a newly opened bar of chocolate can just vanish...

Tupperwareheart wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

And the sex toys in colours to match the handbags and accessories, don't forget those!

Another thing that confuses me: How a newly opened bar of chocolate can just vanish...

Ohh sex toys! I try and get mine to match lol.

Chocolate! It does just vanish! I had a dime or 'diam' bar earlier, it was gone so quickly!

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Those pesky pooches!

Why there can be up to 6 inches difference between my clothes that are the same size!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Why i don't have a bottle of sprite, i really want a sprite, i always have sprite and now all i have is juice :'[

VW x

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

why?! when i do the washing and its all gone, so theres no more washing!! Why does it all reappear? it isnt me!!

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

why?! when i do the washing and its all gone, so theres no more washing!! Why does it all reappear? it isnt me!!

I second that!

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

I second that!

So annoying!! i wouldnt mind if it was me.. but i get the real 'wear' out of my clothes it seems lol!!! and also Why is my head banging again... ive been outside, ive had water but still pounding... lovely... maybe i should put my glasses on? X

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

I second that!

So annoying!! i wouldnt mind if it was me.. but i get the real 'wear' out of my clothes it seems lol!!! and also Why is my head banging again... ive been outside, ive had water but still pounding... lovely... maybe i should put my glasses on? X

Maybe, I am like that with glasses, I use them for the computer, tv and reading. I really do notice a difference when I dont use them.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.