• Things that confuse me...

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

Why some people think the world revolves around them!

lol someone pee'd you off today!!!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

Why some people think the world revolves around them!

lol someone pee'd you off today!!!

How did you guess lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

how people can kill someone and only get given 25 years in prison and when they are released, there given a new I.D. and relocated to a new area and home so no one reconises them.

What kind of genuinely modern and civilized society live by "an eye for an eye"?? we're civilized country, that's why this happens. If Jon Venables was released with additional protection or consideration for his future he would be dead by now, murdered, probably very very very slowly, at the hands of nasty vindictive cretins. And that would certainly make those responsible significantly worse people than he is, even with the more recent unsavoury things in his life.

Yet another call for one of these... http://www.badscience.net/2008/12/i-think-youll-find-its-a-bit-more-complicated-than-that-and-other-excellent-christmas-gifts/

Well... it doesn't have to go that far... Although I'm certainly not a fan of bible inspired justice I also wouldn't really consider what we currently offer as a just resolution.

Why I've just been cockblocked by the dog... Bitch.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

cockblocked?

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

cockblocked?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cockblock

There I was happily getting blown until dog decides that looks interesting so naturally we stop before she gets too close...

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

pesky dog. Thanks for educating me - I'm not up to date with youth-speak (knocking on the door of 30)

bumble [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

cockblocked?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cockblock

There I was happily getting blown until dog decides that looks interesting so naturally we stop before she gets too close...

Haham thats a new one on me too! Love it!

Definitely a word i will have to try to shoe-horn into a conversation today!

Not sure where I first heard it. I'm obviously just so with it.

*tumbleweed...*

How this milkshake tastes of nothing but slightly weaker milk... How do you add flavours to milk yet make it taste of less?

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Why I watch Mad Men...I don't really like the selfish, sexist, consumerist, republican twats it's about. And yet I'm still watching ....

xxKPxx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Why the less material present in a garment, the more it seems to cost!

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

why the one year I get the two weeks of Oktoberfest off, I have neither the money or time to enjoy it?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Why schoolgirls these days use handbags as school bags.

I know that this is not one of those things. You know, how when you gte older, you forget what you did as a teenager. So now, everyone over the age of 35 says "Why don't teenagers wear coats any more?"...when in fact, teenagers have always been opposed to coats.

I KNOW that when I was 16 at school (14 years ago) that school bags were school bags. I'm partially grateful that we don't have to look at Jane Norman carrier bags every day, but it seems rather odd to see all of these smart handbags being used to transport textbooks.

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Cebeebies!!! lol x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Tele I was one of those girls, though in my defence, I was a complete tomboy a few years previously, I had catching up to do ;)

Adx

telemachus wrote:

I know that this is not one of those things. You know, how when you gte older, you forget what you did as a teenager. So now, everyone over the age of 35 says "Why don't teenagers wear coats any more?"...when in fact, teenagers have always been opposed to coats.

I KNOW that when I was 16 at school (14 years ago) that school bags were school bags. I'm partially grateful that we don't have to look at Jane Norman carrier bags every day, but it seems rather odd to see all of these smart handbags being used to transport textbooks.

I remember someone telling me I was 'uncool' for utilising both straps on my rucksack. Yes the Quasimodo look was soooo in at school!

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

telemachus wrote:

I remember someone telling me I was 'uncool' for utilising both straps on my rucksack. Yes the Quasimodo look was soooo in at school!

Yes, when I was at school it was one shoulder for backpacks or satchels. These days I notice that both shoulders are cool again as long as you wear them on the longest settings for the straps so they hang down past the arse.

sam [sign in to see picture]

my oh confuses me

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

when people ring and you miss their call and you call straight back and no answer :s

why the word moist used to make me go all funny when I was younger

oh and why papercut pain is one of the worse pains ever!! it's so small but stings like a bitch!!

xGHx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.