• Things that confuse me...

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

toxycat wrote:

things that confuse me.............Jedward!?!??!....................enough said really!!

Lord yes. What the hell is with that travesty, I mean who serious voted for that? It actually made me completely anti x Factor, like I was never a massive fan of it, but they're the reason I won't even let it be on in the background, it just makes me too angry.

lol and the fact that they grant the pair their own damn show.......WTF is that all about.......boggling!!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

sorry! ive just reposted it! xxx

lol...... not your fault hun and thanks so much =). Cant believe I missed out on some goddies of yours I would have loved but first come first serve. Xxx

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

lol...... not your fault hun and thanks so much =). Cant believe I missed out on some goddies of yours I would have loved but first come first serve. Xxx

i may have some more going up in a few days my sister wants to have a look first haha. true but im trying to keep everything fair as i can atm ! xxxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

i may have some more going up in a few days my sister wants to have a look first haha. true but im trying to keep everything fair as i can atm ! xxxx

lol god dont tell MM.......she'll pounce on u bless her!!

Well to keep the thread on track im confused as I used to be the adoption queen...... my title has well and truely been taken =D lol

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Well to keep the thread on track im confused as I used to be the adoption queen...... my title has well and truely been taken =D lol

It hasn't just been taken. You crown has been ripped off your head, jumped on and smashed into a thousand pieces. That thread is a little crazy right now - it should come with a hazard warning. "Enter if you dare...."

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

It hasn't just been taken. You crown has been ripped off your head, jumped on and smashed into a thousand pieces. That thread is a little crazy right now - it should come with a hazard warning. "Enter if you dare...."

The adopt a toy thread has become a bit of a farce.

No one would criticise the UN if they managed to re-home almost every single orphans in the world. Huh? What do you mean that's different? How can you resent charity work! Evil bastards!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

The number of people that will pay to vote for pre-digested music yet will not participate politically.

Oh, and why advertsare always louder than actual programs.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Magic Hands wrote:

how people can kill someone and only get given 25 years in prison and when they are released, there given a new I.D. and relocated to a new area and home so no one reconises them. when they are told they will spend life in prison it should mean life... and also prisons should not be like 5 star hotels, they should be punished for what they have done and not given everything they ask for...

I'm pretty sure that there isn't a prison in this country that in any way resembles a 5* hotel.

And a life sentence IS a life sentence - but things like parole can still apply. But if someone gets 25 years...well, that's 25 years, not life.

People get relocated because unfortunately there are chunks of the population that like to think they are the police and have rights to kill people out of revenge. In theory - once out, you are rehabilitated and as such, have a relatively clean slate in terms of identity.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

What on earth happened to Nexas - all his posts have been deleted. I can't imagine that he'd have offended anyone. Maybe I missed something when I spent 3 weeks without logging on...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

What on earth happened to Nexas - all his posts have been deleted. I can't imagine that he'd have offended anyone. Maybe I missed something when I spent 3 weeks without logging on...

He left for personal reasons and is unlikely to be back unfortunately.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

He left for personal reasons and is unlikely to be back unfortunately.

Adx

How sad, I shall miss him.

Thanks for letting me know though

Wizzie86 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

lol....... so long as people are happy though.

telemachus wrote:

I'm pretty sure that there isn't a prison in this country that in any way resembles a 5* hotel.

And a life sentence IS a life sentence - but things like parole can still apply. But if someone gets 25 years...well, that's 25 years, not life.

People get relocated because unfortunately there are chunks of the population that like to think they are the police and have rights to kill people out of revenge. In theory - once out, you are rehabilitated and as such, have a relatively clean slate in terms of identity.

Pfft... Liberals.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

telemachus wrote:

Pfft... Liberals.

It takes one to know one :P

telemachus wrote:

WandA wrote:

Pfft... Liberals.

Know one what?

Why we have blue movies but red light districts?

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

telemachus wrote:

WandA wrote:

Pfft... Liberals.

Know one what?

Nothing. Tory scum! Hah! (If it helps you're my favourite Tory)

Why thank you! I'll take that as a compliment - I can live with being tory-scum

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Why some people think the world revolves around them!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.