• Things that confuse me...

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

The point of fining Lewis Hamilton £300!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Edit:

KittyPurry wrote:

The point of Lewis Hamilton!

xxKPxx

Sorry F1 fans.

It's a joke. Honest...

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Edit:

KittyPurry wrote:

The point of Lewis Hamilton!

xxKPxx

Sorry F1 fans.

It's a joke. Honest...

Ahahahahah! Nice! I used to like F1, can't be arsed with it since it turned into a boring organised parade!

xxKPxx

I don't like famous people like Hamilton, the Williams sisters, Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson etc...

All forced in to their profession as kids and subsequently duller than a pair of socks.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I don't like famous people like Hamilton, the Williams sisters, Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson etc...

All forced in to their profession as kids and subsequently duller than a pair of socks.

Michael Jackson and dull in the same sentence?

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Michael Jackson and dull in the same sentence?

Adx

I did think that before I posted... I meant personality.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Why TV show makers don't ever fill the coffee cups that the actors are drinking out of with water.

I seem to be constantly watching characters lifting and drinking from take-out coffee cups that are obviously empty. Why don't they weigh them down so it at least looks real?

telemachus wrote:

Why TV show makers don't ever fill the coffee cups that the actors are drinking out of with water.

I seem to be constantly watching characters lifting and drinking from take-out coffee cups that are obviously empty. Why don't they weigh them down so it at least looks real?

I've wondered that! Yet when it comes to alcohol they make sure they fake that?

Why people have issues with split infinitives?

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

why our local pub is open until 1.00am on Sunday/Monday night, but doesn't open until after 5.00pm on Friday?

[suspended user]

suspended user

got to wait until you guys have got more beer chips

singlelass.newbie [sign in to see picture]

lookslikefun wrote:

why our local pub is open until 1.00am on Sunday/Monday night, but doesn't open until after 5.00pm on Friday?

really? Thats soo wierd!!! I used to be a landlady and fri afternoons were the start of the weekend, most people finished work at lunchtime, not to mention payday xx

headsouth wrote:

Why, on Mastermind, do people ever pass, rather than just saying "monkey" or something else to get it wrong. More passes = losing in a tie, so why not just get it wrong on purpose?

I've watched it less than half a dozen times and I wondered that too...

What confuses me...

Seeing full burka clad women wandering in to shops like Jane Norman. Maybe it's for round the house..

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

why is it that the one person i reeeally like and have done for a few years now is only single when im with someone then when im single hes in a relationship!!!

do we keep just missing each other? or is it fate and i just have to wait? haha. xxx

headsouth wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

why is it that the one person i reeeally like and have done for a few years now is only single when im with someone then when im single hes in a relationship!!!

do we keep just missing each other? or is it fate and i just have to wait? haha. xxx

Have you tried threatening his girlfriends? A quite corner with half a pint glass, you could get your man in no time!

I'm guessing you don'r just mean a half pint glass?

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

things that confuse me.............Jedward!?!??!....................enough said really!!

headsouth wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

Have you tried threatening his girlfriends? A quite corner with half a pint glass, you could get your man in no time!

ahahaha! you really dont know how much this made me laugh!!! i wish his latest has "problem" im scared it would tip her over the edge.....or that she would attack me!! xxx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

The adopt a toy thread...... really lost track of whats out there on offer atm =S

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

things that confuse me.............Jedward!?!??!....................enough said really!!

Lord yes. What the hell is with that travesty, I mean who serious voted for that? It actually made me completely anti x Factor, like I was never a massive fan of it, but they're the reason I won't even let it be on in the background, it just makes me too angry.

sorry! ive just reposted it! xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.