• Things that confuse me...

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

er i must be a bit weird then as i save spiders when i find them in the bathroom.............just dont bother me..................wasps on the other hand are a whole different ball games.*shudders*

No. That is called normal. Everyone knows wasps are evil and spiders kill flies which are slightly evil!

fantastic ...someone that actually agrees with me....................wasps are the spore of the devil...............spiders rock...........except when they fall from the ceiling onto your pillow when its dark............!!!!

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

off topic I know but just have to say LOVE your pic sexytime hun lol

Thanks babe. Makes me laugh every time I look at it

And your's is mighty fine too....actually can't stop looking now. haha. Your OH is a lucky man.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

i still haven't gone and i'm getting desperate now, damn my irrational fears!

VW x

Go in the garden!lol

sexytime wrote:

Go in the garden!lol

lol..............im sure the slugs, bugs and general nitetime creepy crawlies would love that........................r u trying to kill the poor girl................lol

Not kill........just scare the shit out of! literally! lol

sexytime wrote:

Not kill........just scare the shit out of! literally! lol

...........lol........oh god..............horrid visions...cheers for that!!!!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Haha don't have a garden, going to have to go in a minute or i will explode.... might be a massive baby and make my mum come in with me hehe.

Couldn't cope if i lived alone i would be a mess!

VW x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I vacuum them up. And then lock the vacuum outside incase they crawl back up the tubey bit. Worst bit is that I scream as it gets sucked off the wall/ceiling/floor because it looks like it's jumping at me, even though I understand how the suction dealy works and am expecting it. I'm sure my neighbours are worried about my mental health, every other night there's me with the hoover on at midnight screaming at it. Bloody spiders.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

I vacuum them up. And then lock the vacuum outside incase they crawl back up the tubey bit. Worst bit is that I scream as it gets sucked off the wall/ceiling/floor because it looks like it's jumping at me, even though I understand how the suction dealy works and am expecting it. I'm sure my neighbours are worried about my mental health, every other night there's me with the hoover on at midnight screaming at it. Bloody spiders.

Ahhh sounds like our slightly mental dog! She likes to bark at the hoover when you switch it on!

Don't worry BB - we love you anyway

Adx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

My sister does that lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Bit drastic for a spider... I do however hope to witness this in my lifetime.

"I sent an offer to Liverpool by fax on Tuesday and I am waiting for a reply from them," he said.

Why only football clubs ever use faxes anymore...

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Why is it that people who mess around all the way through school, and fail their exams, and basically couldn't give a crap ALWAYS land on their feet, yet people who try SO hard, pass exams and go to uni only seem to come out with £30k of debt and struggle to get a job! Unfair.

Rant over! xx

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Starlight* wrote:

Why is it that people who mess around all the way through school, and fail their exams, and basically couldn't give a crap ALWAYS land on their feet, yet people who try SO hard, pass exams and go to uni only seem to come out with £30k of debt and struggle to get a job! Unfair.

Rant over! xx

I know exactly what you mean! Definitely unfair x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Why admin is always so f**king complicated!!!

xxKPxx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

"I sent an offer to Liverpool by fax on Tuesday and I am waiting for a reply from them," he said.

Why only football clubs ever use faxes anymore...

because fax is instanteneous. a lot of busisnesses still use fax if they need to transfer documents. although e mail is supposedly instant it can take some time to go through

bumble [sign in to see picture]

sexytime wrote:

Why are they called a 'pair' of glasses when they are really just one set??

Same with a 'pair' of knickers!

headsouth wrote:

bumble wrote:

sexytime wrote:

knickers seems less obvious but it is a pair of eye glasses, just joined in the middle.

maybe we should call them a pair of monocles?

Artel [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

sexytime wrote:

It goes back to the olden days of "bloomer" type underwear, when they would be two seperate legs which tied together at the waist.

Back then crotchless was the only option. lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.